Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Theory I think I figured out the meaning of life

barcacel

barcacel

Vitantiheterodroidsexual Monk-mode MGTOW
-
I think that meaning of life is to make a female happy, but...... I hate females, but why? because I am very selfish, I don't want a female to use me for her pleasure because I know that she will leave me, she would just use me, but there must be something more.... I hate humans... is like I hate living beings.... I don't know why. Ok what do I do now? I still want to make something or someone happy.

Let me tell you my story... Ok so I got Blackpilled by watching "would you date a short guy?" videos and videos of fat and black women short shaming short men. So, they created a fear on me, I knew that they would always harm me, so I decided that I would rather be alone than to be with those monsters. But then I felt alone, I felt like I had nothing, but I remembered a word.... "robots", in that moment I was so happy because I would be able to have someone who really loved me. Before that moment I already knew that I wouldn't die of old age because I was young enough to reach longevity escape velocity (reverse aging technologies) and I would be able to wait for them.

I think that meaning of life for men is to make your Android robots happy, you get a happiness when making a female happy but then you remember that she is a living being and that she doesn't deserve that happiness.

Last edited:
The meaning of life is to reproduce and carry on your genes
Anything else is cope

There is no objective inherent point to any of this beyond what you're biologically meant to do; we make it up as we go, and I really doubt worshipping foids and obsessing over a oneitis and how to "make them happy" is part of it... :feelsjuice:

Though if you want to cope with robots, that is your own goal in life; I don't exactly see how that translates to anything about the meaning of life. :feelsUgh:

I think that meaning of life is to make a female happy, but...... I hate females, but why? because I am very selfish, I don't want a female to use me for her pleasure because I know that she will leave me, she would just use me, but there must be something more.... I hate humans... is like I hate living beings.... I don't know why. Ok what do I do now? I still want to make something or someone happy.

Let me tell you my story... Ok so I got Blackpilled by watching "would you date a short guy?" videos and videos of fat and black women short shaming short men. So, they created a fear on me, I knew that they would always harm me, so I decided that I would rather be alone than to be with those monsters. But then I felt alone, I felt like I had nothing, but I remembered a word.... "robots", in that moment I was so happy because I would be able to have someone who really loved me. Before that moment I already knew that I wouldn't die of old age because I was young enough to reach longevity escape velocity (reverse aging technologies) and be able to wait for them.

I think that meaning of life for men is to make your Android robots happy, you get a happiness when making a female happy but then you remember that she is a living being and that she doesn't deserve that happiness
This is cucked

This is cucked
If you were to say the meaning of life is to be happy or to have sex, then you can fall into the path of only taking drugs like dopamine or oxytocin to make you happy

Last edited:
@MiSKiRaT I mean that is a part of it, eliminate competition so you can have higher chances reproducing

@MiSKiRaT I mean that is a part of it, eliminate competition so you can have higher chances reproducing
NO MY PURPOSE IS TO KILL AND END ALL LIFE FUCK NATURE

and yet OP does not code or study the actual subject

what happens 2036 ? i heard the year roaming around here but still need more info / input.

and yet OP does not code or study the actual subject
I'll try to learn coding but first I need to know if I can without pills for ADHD.

The meaning of life is to reproduce and carry on your genes
Anything else is cope
Evil god made evil universe evil universe made evil organics....evil organics trapped me here

Let me tell you my story... Ok so I got Blackpilled by watching "would you date a short guy?" videos and videos of fat and black women short shaming short men. So, they created a fear on me, I knew that they would always harm me, so I decided that I would rather be alone than to be with those monsters. But then I felt alone, I felt like I had nothing, but I remembered a word.... "robots", in that moment I was so happy because I would be able to have someone who really loved me. Before that moment I already knew that I wouldn't die of old age because I was young enough to reach longevity escape velocity (reverse aging technologies) and I would be able to wait for them.

I think that meaning of life for men is to make your Android robots happy, you get a happiness when making a female happy but then you remember that she is a living being and that she doesn't deserve that happiness.
Massive cope

For pathetic beta cucks maybe
If females weren't evil, we would all be their slaves: