Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I think I fell for a 14 yr old foids help

• Thread starter OnlyAnimetiddies4me
  • Start date
OnlyAnimetiddies4me

OnlyAnimetiddies4me

I watch to much hentai to cope
It’s been only a week since we talked and she doesn’t seem to act like other girls her age but idk what to do because she’s 14 and I’ll soon be 18 but shes not even a legal age here it’s 16 but She seems perfect but she gets hella gifts for other boys like nitro or get them to buy Stuff of her amazon or AliExpress wish list and I think shes trying to make me buy her shits but I don’t know yet plus she’s black and her tits looks amazing Ngl but it feel like a catfish at this point

Nothing wrong with that buddy! Don't let cucks and feminists tell you otherwise.

Marry her asap

OP's home atm:
Fbi GIFs - Get the best GIF on GIPHY

Tbh OP should be banned for being so bluepilled, humblebragging about actually having a shot with a girl and probably larping. Will point out this though:

She seems perfect but she gets hella gifts for other boys like nitro or get them to buy Stuff of her amazon or AliExpress wish list and I think shes trying to make me buy her shits
The age thing isn't so fucked up tbh, 3-4 years apart isn't that bad, but she is CLEARLY making you one of her betabuxxes, if any of you are in a similar situation get away from the foid now and watch/read more blackpilled content

Ask her to blow you, if she's ok proceed, otherwise just forget about her.

Tbh OP should be banned for being so bluepilled, humblebragging about actually having a shot with a girl and probably larping. Will point out this though:
Yeah he is larping big time

Account created 27 June and first post is a bait. Infiltrator detected, ill come to your house and slice you to pieces with my prized katana.
Yeah he is larping big time
Tbh

The age thing isn't so fucked up tbh, 3-4 years apart isn't that bad, but she is CLEARLY making you one of her betabuxxes, if any of you are in a similar situation get away from the foid now and watch/read more blackpilled content
If a foid asks you to buy something leave and cut contact. She sees you as betabuxx material.

Ya if its illegal you should stay away from her

Also IK you dont see it, but she is turning you into her orbiter/simp

Niggerlossus up your ass

If a foid asks you to buy something leave and cut contact. She sees you as betabuxx material.
Exactly, always remember we're ugly and ask yourself what reason the female could have to interact with you, if not immediately apparent. Most of time it'll be money related

Exactly, always remember we're ugly and ask yourself what reason the female could have to interact with you, if not immediately apparent. Most of time it'll be money related
Tbh it will only be money related. There is literally no other reason for a foid to talk to you unless she wants to exploit you in some way. Best thing to do is straight up ask her what the fuck she wants and get away from her

JoinedJun 26, 2020
Posts5

Is she an E-girl? Tell us more tbh. If you want a rating of your face to see, if you have a chance, pm me. I am PSL theory maxxed. Also we need pics op.

Tbh OP should be banned for being so bluepilled, humblebragging about actually having a shot with a girl and probably larping.
Account created 27 June and first post is a bait. Infiltrator detected
Is she an E-girl? Tell us more tbh. If you want a rating of your face to see, if you have a chance, pm me. I am PSL theory maxxed. Also we need pics op.
That’s what I’m getting vibes from. If this isn’t a LARP op found some E-Girl who is making him an orbiter lmao

She seems perfect but she gets hella gifts for other boys like nitro or get them to buy Stuff of her amazon or AliExpress wish list and I think shes trying to make me buy her shits
Why does she have a wishlist? Is it in her bio?

She's trying to make you simp for her, and make you her betabuck by buying her some amazon shit. I wouldn't buy shit unless she put out, some fire in gta 5 on pc.

Hurry up and ask her out BEFORE you turn 18 !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
It’s been only a week since we talked and she doesn’t seem to act like other girls her age but idk what to do because she’s 14 and I’ll soon be 18 but shes not even a legal age here it’s 16 but She seems perfect but she gets hella gifts for other boys like nitro or get them to buy Stuff of her amazon or AliExpress wish list and I think shes trying to make me buy her shits but I don’t know yet plus she’s black and her tits looks amazing Ngl but it feel like a catfish at this point
lel

Why does she have a wishlist? Is it in her bio?
Nah it’s not she just « jokingly » on a server we’re from with her friends that we could get stuff for them I think they asked most dudes on the server at this point
She's trying to make you simp for her, and make you her betabuck by buying her some amazon shit. I wouldn't buy shit unless she put out, some fire in gta 5 on pc.
Probs most guys are thirsty for her

Facetime her. Also if she has not seen your face yet then it's honestly worthless. Facetime her once and if she's not who she says she is leave, if she IS who she says she is, she's gonna leave cause youre ugly.

Nah it’s not she just « jokingly » on a server we’re from with her friends that we could get stuff for them I think they asked most dudes on the server at this point

Probs most guys are thirsty for her
Interesting, is it on discord?

you do know that there has been hundreds of Tyrones and Chads inside of her right?
you seem to be very bluepilled for your age. :bluepill::bluepill:
also u LARP

you do know that there has been hundreds of Tyrones and Chads inside of her right?
also u LARP
she act like a whore sometimes so 99% percent chance yeah

also u LARP
Imagine a GrAYcel that joined yesterday with 4 posts calling someone a larp :lul:

What discord? :feelswhere:
Meet her in playroom :feelskek: isn’t the best place to meet people so my fault on this one if it’s a catfish server is filled with loads

Meet her in playroom :feelskek: isn’t the best place to meet people so my fault on this one if it’s a catfish server is filled with loads
Not quite sure what that is but yes she's a whore (if it's even a foid)

it be very ironic but even a graycel like me can tell if its larp :feelsokman:
What would I gain from a larp tho ? Discord has hella foids asking men to buy them either nitro subscription or whatever

fuck the police, deflower her immediately

Bad larp, bad bad larp IT:feelsseriously:

You dont want to catch as case my dude

i see ju glow in da dark, mon

Even if this was real... she will reject you.