Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I think I fell for a 14 yr old foids help

• Thread starter OnlyAnimetiddies4me
  • Start date
OP's home atm:
Fbi GIFs - Get the best GIF on GIPHY

Tbh OP should be banned for being so bluepilled, humblebragging about actually having a shot with a girl and probably larping. Will point out this though:

The age thing isn't so fucked up tbh, 3-4 years apart isn't that bad, but she is CLEARLY making you one of her betabuxxes, if any of you are in a similar situation get away from the foid now and watch/read more blackpilled content

The majority of younger members on this board are bluepilled cucks, and will grow up to be bluepilled cucks.

GTFO CuckTears infiltrator
full

i don't know if this thread is a joke but you are seriously bluepilled to think she wants anything to do with you.even more so when she wants you to buy her shit.those 10 dollars you give to her will be spent in buying condoms for chad 5 hours sex sessions

That's perfectly normal and has happened to me lots of times. Just be wise and don't let your life get ruined over some unconsequential bullshit.

Don't buy her anything, try to fuck her on the downlow, Chad would smash & not cuck out.

Reject her if you can't speak to her. Ask her if she's a virgin. Reject her if she is not. You may wank to the thought of her.
Do not buy her anything for that is feeding the abominable beast.

it sounds like an FBI agent