Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over I think I cant go on anymore

Iranianoldcel

Iranianoldcel

Lonely Old Man
★★★★★
I've had terrible stomach issues and my esophagus is fucked. I have constant chest pain and upper back pain and neck pain for the last 4 months. I'm literally not allowed to eat anything. My food options have become very restricted. Food was my only cope.

Gonna turn 33 this week and still haven't fucked a pussy and honestly I don't want it anymore. Not gonna lick or fuck a pussy that has been splashed by 100 different chads' cum by now. I'm not cucked.

I cant go to the gym because of stomach problem and I wageslave for less than 200 dollars a month.

I literally can't go on anymore. I'm religiousmaxing and I hope if one day I go blank and kill myself I don't go to hell. The only reason I haven't roped is because of my mom. I don't want to hurt her feelings.

brutal 33 years old and never had sex what a fucking sick world we live in i can relate to u i am 18 years old and girls wont even look at me let alone having sex

Yes and even if we do manage to ascend (unlikely, sry), we will never feel prime pussy. Young foids aren't into aging men. The redpill cope of aging like fine wine is total bullshit. :feelsbadman:

have you ever read the book of job?i know reading in pain is very hard if not impossible depending on the pain,but i think you ought to read it,since the entire book is about the pain that life gives and why god allows it.

since you are religionmaxxing ,i think you will like that.

last year i spent a shit ton of time with really shitty stomach pains.at the hospital they didn't want to give me painkillers and it took a while to get my diagnosis,so it was a really shitty time.not as bad as many ill brocels suffer,but i am already a pussy for pain so it sucked a lot.

since you are in such pains,you should try to get a miraculous medals(a medal our holy mother asked to give out,for her to do miracles.many miracles have been attributed to that medal.).there is stuff like lourdes water(a miraculous water that has healed many people.you should research about it.there is a huge history behind it and it only happened pretty recently considering it happened in late 19 century) and i could buy it for you,but i don't know if water from france to iran would go,plus doubt you want to give me your adress.i suppose iran could have p.o boxes,and you could use one. you could contanct local catholic places(especially places with nuns who deal with the ill,if they exist in iran that is) and see if they have any lourdes water as sometimes they do.at least in the west they do,so yeah.

apart from those two methods,i suppose you can pray a healing prayer like this one below.healing prayers are common and there are many in the catholic church.the 54 rosary novena has also been known to do many miracles of healing.people often see results at the beggining of the second half of the novena.i imagine you might not know how to pray it,so you can whisper me if you need help. the 54 day novena might have helped extremely in my stomach issues,because as soon as i prayed the first half,i essentially stopped having big stomach pains if i just slighthly went out of diet plan.since then i only get stomach pains barely ever and most of those cases were because i went to sleep as soon as i finished eating,which is a no no.

apart from that brocel,i don't know what else you can do.maybe getting catholic holy water could help.

Last edited:
If you can’t afford a doctor suicide is a legit option. There is no god and I am sure your mother don’t want you to suffer for no reason

I was religious too but then I realized if god is real he wouldnt do this to me

I'm 26 and I will soon be in the same position as you. Things aren't looking to great for me either.

I feel pity for you man:cryfeels:

:f: eel for u brocels. Really do :feelscry:

brutal 33 years old and never had sex what a fucking sick world we live in i can relate to u i am 18 years old and girls wont even look at me let alone having sex
Brag

Sorry for this brocel:cryfeels:

tfw im so old my testosterone level is going down and i didn't had sex yet :feelsseriously:

Yeah. I don't give a fuck at this point. I'm just tired. It's hard to tolerate this shitty life

have you ever read the book of job?i know reading in pain is very hard if not impossible depending on the pain,but i think you ought to read it,since the entire book is about the pain that life gives and why god allows it.

last year i spent a shit ton of time with really shitty stomach pains.at the hospital they didn't want to give me painkillers and it took a while to get my diagnosis,so it was a really shitty time.not as bad as many ill brocels suffer,but i am already a pussy for pain so it sucked a lot.

since you are in such pains,you should try to get a miraculous medals(a medal our holy mother asked to give out,for her to do miracles.many miracles have been attributed to that medal.).there is stuff like lourdes water(a miraculous water that has healed many people.you should research about it.there is a huge history behind it and it only happened pretty recently considering it happened in late 19 century) and i could buy it for you,but i don't know if water from france to iran would go,plus doubt you want to give me your adress.i suppose iran could have p.o boxes,and you could use one. you could contanct local catholic places(especially places with nuns who deal with the ill,if they exist in iran that is) and see if they have any lourdes water as sometimes they do.at least in the west they do,so yeah.

apart from those two methods,i suppose you can pray a healing prayer like this one below.healing prayers are common and there are many in the catholic church.the 54 rosary novena has also been known to do many miracles of healing.people often see results at the beggining of the second half of the novena.i imagine you might not know how to pray it,so you can whisper me if you need help. the 54 day novena might have helped extremely in my stomach issues,because as soon as i prayed the first half,i essentially stopped having big stomach pains if i just slighthly went out of diet plan.since then i only get stomach pains barely ever and most of those cases were because i went to sleep as soon as i finished eating,which is a no no.

apart from that brocel,i don't know what else you can do.maybe getting catholic holy water could help.
Bro this information is gold. I highly appreciate the effort you took to type this. I definitely gonna look the things you mentioned up. Unfortnately it's impossible to send stuff here (as far as I know). We're also sanctioned ,can't buy shit online and if they see christian stuff they might fuck me up. I'm not really sure.

But thanks again for all the info. I am at the begining of my journey. I need to learn a lot of stuff.

If you can’t afford a doctor suicide is a legit option. There is no god and I am sure your mother don’t want you to suffer for no reason
I can afford the doctor and I don't want to do such thing to my mother. The only human being on this planet who truly loves me.

I was religious too but then I realized if god is real he wouldnt do this to me
I used to have the same mindset. I'm still skeptic when it comes to a lot things but I don't see any other way to help me but spiritualmaxing

how is it brag i am litreally the same thing as him but younger
Sorry for this brocel:cryfeels:
It's alright brother. Things will get better:fuk:

Same age as Jesus :lul:
Damn. I didn't know. Maybe this year will really be my last year?:feelshehe: based if it happens

tfw im so old my testosterone level is going down and i didn't had sex yet :feelsseriously:
:feelsbadman:

Yeah. I don't give a fuck at this point. I'm just tired. It's hard to tolerate this shitty life

Bro this information is gold. I highly appreciate the effort you took to type this. I definitely gonna look the things you mentioned up. Unfortnately it's impossible to send stuff here (as far as I know). We're also sanctioned ,can't buy shit online and if they see christian stuff they might fuck me up. I'm not really sure.

But thanks again for all the info. I am at the begining of my journey. I need to learn a lot of stuff.

I can afford the doctor and I don't want to do such thing to my mother. The only human being on this planet who truly loves me.

I used to have the same mindset. I'm still skeptic when it comes to a lot things but I don't see any other way to help me but spiritualmaxing

It's alright brother. Things will get better:fuk:

Damn. I didn't know. Maybe this year will really be my last year?:feelshehe: based if it happens

:feelsbadman:
i imagine that if you are in a bigger city,it shouldn't be hard to get into a catholic church and to ask for the priest to give you a miraculous medal.at least a lot of christrians in the west have one,so i imagine the priest might have a few lying around,but then again culture from place to place changes,so can't be completely sure.

hope you get better brocel.

Sorry bro:cryfeels:
If youn are religionmaxxing go sunni and ascend in a poor third world muslim country:feelstastyman::smonk:

I've had terrible stomach issues and my esophagus is fucked. I have constant chest pain and upper back pain and neck pain for the last 4 months. I'm literally not allowed to eat anything. My food options have become very restricted. Food was my only cope.

Gonna turn 33 this week and still haven't fucked a pussy and honestly I don't want it anymore. Not gonna lick or fuck a pussy that has been splashed by 100 different chads' cum by now. I'm not cucked.

I cant go to the gym because of stomach problem and I wageslave for less than 200 dollars a month.

I literally can't go on anymore. I'm religiousmaxing and I hope if one day I go blank and kill myself I don't go to hell. The only reason I haven't roped is because of my mom. I don't want to hurt her feelings.
cuckmaxx

Life of the below Male " means suffering

you have read jobs and what you got from this is INCREASED FAITH

THIS IS BAT SHIT INSANE

jobs was fucked around with for no apparant reason by god, with the only rationality being god knew better than him omniscience and literally thats it, no morality, no rational no reason behind it.

Then in the end when he lost everything, again for literally no reason except gods whim, leveraged totally on gods power over job.

The literal only justification god gives is his own power and unquestioning authority, there is literally no morality within this .

if god is to be the supreme leader, HE HAS TO EXTOL AND SHOW THE MORALITY IN HIS ACTIONS AND REASON FOR HIS ACTIONS, HE EXPECTS FROM OTHERS IF HE IS TO BE A GOOD AND THE DEVIL TO BE BAD.

NOT THE DO AS I SAY NOT AS I DO, THIS IS LITERALLY THE RATIONAL FOR EVERY CORRUPT LEADER IN HISTORY, see communism, every despotic leader in the third world, where everyone is starving and they will be living in mansions etc etc and even current politics.

If we take gods position as one to follow THE LOGICAL CONCLUSION IS THE RULES OF MORALITY DO NOT APPLY IF YOU ARE POWERFUL ENOUGH AND YOU BECOME "OMNISCIENT" YOU CAN ACT AS YOU WANT WHATEVER YOU WANT NO MATTER HOW MORALLY WRONG AS LONG AS YOU HAVE THE POWER TO BACK IT UP.

THIS IS LITERALLY THE ACT GOD HAS DONE

furthermore it throws into question this, if god can act in a morally questionable way without justification, and do bad things to good people, AND ONLY JUSTIFY IT WITH HIS OWN POWER AND POSITION, and he is the leader of all, OF everything, that people look to for morality and guidance on how to live. WHY WONT PEOPLE TRY AND ACQUIRE THIS SAME POSITION OF POWER AND GIVE THE SAME JUSTIFICATION AS GOD HIMSELF, FALLING BACK ON THEIR OWN POWER AND POSITION OVER THE PEOPLE THEY ARE EXPLOITING OR ACTING BADLY TOWARDS.

If god retorts you cannot do this its only me with ultimate power that can do this,

their reply " I am following YOUR LEAD GOD, YOU HAVE ACTED IN THIS WAY WITH THIS JUSTIFICATION, HOW DO YOU EXPECT ME WHO IS NOT AS WISE AS YOU, TO NOT FOLLOW YOUR ACTIONS, I HAVE NOT GOT THE CAPACITY TO SEE THE ERROR OF MY WAYS.
If you are so omniscient you would have seen that people would follow your lead, as LEADER, how would you expect them NOT TO AS YOU ARE SETTING THE EXAMPLE FOR EVERYONE TO FOLLOW (10 COMMANDMENTS)

IT IS NOT GODS ACT OF DOING BAD THINGS THAT IS THE PROBLEM

THE JUSTIFICATION AFTERWARDS THE TALKING IN THE WINDS, NOT EVEN ADDRESSING JOBS QUESTIONS OF MORALITY AND REASON AND SIMPLY SHOUTING I AM THE ULTIMATE AUTHORITY I KNOW EVERYTHING DONT QUESTION ME.

AND IM MEANT TO BELIEVE IN THIS, WHY AND HOW

THE ULTIMATE TEST OF THE WHOLE PREMISE OF GODS AUTHORITY IS THAT HE FOLLOWS AND BACKS UP WHAT HE EXPECTS FROM OTHERS THIS IS IMPLICITLY IMPLIED THROUGHOUT THE BOOK, THAT GOD IS NOT JUST ALL POWERFUL BUT MORALLY GOOD, OTHERWISE THE WHOLE OF THE PREMISE FALLS UTTERLY FLAT, AND ITS JUST A PURE POWER PLAY OF BELIEVING IN SOMETHING "POWERFUL", BECAUSE "YOU DONT UNDERSTAND ".

Also even if you were stupid and dont "understand" the universe, WHY LEAP STRAIGHT TO THERE MUST BE AN ENTITY THAT DOES UNDERSTAND AND KNOWS EVERYTHING AND WE WILL BELIEVE EVERYTHING HE SAYS WITHOUT QUESTION.

THIS IS MERELY DOUBLING DOWN ON YOUR OWN STUPIDITY.

Last edited:
how is it brag i am litreally the same thing as him but younger
"literally the same"

"but younger"

:feelstastyman:

You're not the same. You're a 18yo bitch pussy who rather posts useless shit on an autistic internet forum full of retards instead of improving yourself and trying to get laid.

i am 18 years old and girls wont even look at me let alone having sex
You can --maxx a lot of things starting at your age: gym, career, status, surgeries, prevent hair loss, take good care of skin etc.

If you play your cards right for the next 12 years, when you're 30 you'll be able to attract a younger woman looking for free housing, or maybe bux a sugar baby.

You can --maxx a lot of things starting at your age: gym, career, status, surgeries, prevent hair loss, take good care of skin etc.

If you play your cards right for the next 12 years, when you're 30 you'll be able to attract a younger woman looking for free housing, or maybe bux a sugar baby.
:feelsokman:oh

"literally the same"

"but younger"

:feelstastyman:

You're not the same. You're a 18yo bitch pussy who rather posts useless shit on an autistic internet forum full of retards instead of improving yourself and trying to get laid.
first of all there are users here who are 15 why dont you go tell them to leave this site

you have read jobs and what you got from this is INCREASED FAITH

THIS IS BAT SHIT INSANE

jobs was fucked around with for no apparant reason by god, with the only rationality being god knew better than him omniscience and literally thats it, no morality, no rational no reason behind it.

Then in the end when he lost everything, again for literally no reason except gods whim, leveraged totally on gods power over job.

The literal only justification god gives is his own power and unquestioning authority, there is literally no morality within this .

if god is to be the supreme leader, HE HAS TO EXTOL AND SHOW THE MORALITY IN HIS ACTIONS AND REASON FOR HIS ACTIONS, HE EXPECTS FROM OTHERS IF HE IS TO BE A GOOD AND THE DEVIL TO BE BAD.

NOT THE DO AS I SAY NOT AS I DO, THIS IS LITERALLY THE RATIONAL FOR EVERY CORRUPT LEADER IN HISTORY, see communism, every despotic leader in the third world, where everyone is starving and they will be living in mansions etc etc and even current politics.

If we take gods position as one to follow THE LOGICAL CONCLUSION IS THE RULES OF MORALITY DO NOT APPLY IF YOU ARE POWERFUL ENOUGH AND YOU BECOME "OMNISCIENT" YOU CAN ACT AS YOU WANT WHATEVER YOU WANT NO MATTER HOW MORALLY WRONG AS LONG AS YOU HAVE THE POWER TO BACK IT UP.

THIS IS LITERALLY THE ACT GOD HAS DONE

furthermore it throws into question this, if god can act in a morally questionable way without justification, and do bad things to good people, AND ONLY JUSTIFY IT WITH HIS OWN POWER AND POSITION, and he is the leader of all, OF everything, that people look to for morality and guidance on how to live. WHY WONT PEOPLE TRY AND ACQUIRE THIS SAME POSITION OF POWER AND GIVE THE SAME JUSTIFICATION AS GOD HIMSELF, FALLING BACK ON THEIR OWN POWER AND POSITION OVER THE PEOPLE THEY ARE EXPLOITING OR ACTING BADLY TOWARDS.

If god retorts you cannot do this its only me with ultimate power that can do this,

their reply " I am following YOUR LEAD GOD, YOU HAVE ACTED IN THIS WAY WITH THIS JUSTIFICATION, HOW DO YOU EXPECT ME WHO IS NOT AS WISE AS YOU, TO NOT FOLLOW YOUR ACTIONS, I HAVE NOT GOT THE CAPACITY TO SEE THE ERROR OF MY WAYS.
If you are so omniscient you would have seen that people would follow your lead, as LEADER, how would you expect them NOT TO AS YOU ARE SETTING THE EXAMPLE FOR EVERYONE TO FOLLOW (10 COMMANDMENTS)

IT IS NOT GODS ACT OF DOING BAD THINGS THAT IS THE PROBLEM

THE JUSTIFICATION AFTERWARDS THE TALKING IN THE WINDS, NOT EVEN ADDRESSING JOBS QUESTIONS OF MORALITY AND REASON AND SIMPLY SHOUTING I AM THE ULTIMATE AUTHORITY I KNOW EVERYTHING DONT QUESTION ME.

AND IM MEANT TO BELIEVE IN THIS, WHY AND HOW

THE ULTIMATE TEST OF THE WHOLE PREMISE OF GODS AUTHORITY IS THAT HE FOLLOWS AND BACKS UP WHAT HE EXPECTS FROM OTHERS THIS IS IMPLICITLY IMPLIED THROUGHOUT THE BOOK, THAT GOD IS NOT JUST ALL POWERFUL BUT MORALLY GOOD, OTHERWISE THE WHOLE OF THE PREMISE FALLS UTTERLY FLAT, AND ITS JUST A PURE POWER PLAY OF BELIEVING IN SOMETHING "POWERFUL", BECAUSE "YOU DONT UNDERSTAND ".

Also even if you were stupid and dont "understand" the universe, WHY LEAP STRAIGHT TO THERE MUST BE AN ENTITY THAT DOES UNDERSTAND AND KNOWS EVERYTHING AND WE WILL BELIEVE EVERYTHING HE SAYS WITHOUT QUESTION.

THIS IS MERELY DOUBLING DOWN ON YOUR OWN STUPIDITY.
I am confused why you had to respond to one small part of my post in extreme anger,and i will probably regret spending time on this post,since you will probably just ignore it,as you seem to be more after creating a hit piece,instead of an normal conversation.

God didn't do something irrational or asked job to believe in him simply because he has unlimited power as if he was some some sort of evil king.he reminded job that god is good and knows what is best for his creatures,even if they don't agree with him.Now,you can have a problem with that statement,but the issue isn't that job believed simply because he was retarded.He believed because he thought him whom he believed is worthy of trust.this is a faith/belief issue nothing else.

Also, god doesn't need to explain his actions if one already has faith in him,in order for us to understand that what he does is ultimately good at the end .it's true that one can't understand why he is doing x action,but one can understand why he does it(e.g he only does good virtuous actions).now if you don't believe in him who talks,then yeah you will need to analyse the situation and comteplate arguments etc etc.again as i said above, this is a faith issue.

Most of your post seems to be an angry rant at the concept of god being good or at the concept of god itself,but for that the problem of evil has been debated a million times and there are a million christrian apologetics for that stuff and for all the other stuff.you can check my sig for some of those apologetics.

Last edited:
I am confused why you had to respond to one small part of my post in extreme anger,and i will probably regret spending time on this post,since you will probably just ignore it,as you seem to be more after creating a hit piece,instead of an normal conversation.

God didn't do something irrational or asked job to believe in him simply because he has unlimited power as if he was some some sort of evil king.he reminded job that god is good and knows what is best for his creatures,even if they don't agree with him.Now,you can have a problem with that statement,but the issue isn't that job believed simply because he was retarded.He believed because he thought him whom he believed is worthy of trust.this is a faith/belief issue nothing else.

Also, god doesn't need to explain his actions if one already has faith in him,in order for us to understand that what he does is ultimately good at the end .it's true that one can't understand why he is doing x action,but one can understand why he does it(e.g he only does good virtuous actions).now if you don't believe in him who talks,then yeah you will need to analyse the situation and comteplate arguments etc etc.again as i said above, this is a faith issue.

Most of your post seems to be an angry rant at the concept of god being good or at the concept of god itself,but for that the problem of evil has been debated a million times and there are a million christrian apologetics for that stuff and for all the other stuff.you can check my sig for some of those apologetics.
i agree it is a question of faith
however you have not addressed my central theme god justification is simply i am all powerful, ALSO HE NEVER JUSTIFIES HIS TREATMENT OF JOB THAT HE WAS OR WASNT DOING GOOD, JUST IN PURE POWER TERMS

this line
his is a faith/belief issue nothing else.

I have another angle for you if god is indeed doing the act for good but at the time seems it is evil, how long do you give someone to "show" that their intent is indeed good, YOU COULD BE WAITING FOREVER, LITERALLY THE ONLY THREAD IS FAITH IN GOD AND THATS IT, THERE SEEMS AT THIS TIME ABSOLUTELY NO EVIDENCE OF GOD DOING OR BEING GOOD, AND THE EVIDENCE IS STACKING UP OVER TIME THAT THIS ISNT INDEED THE CASE.

SO HOW LONG WILL YOU WAIT FOR ETERNITY

WHICH BY THE WAY means that god himself never needs to EVEN BE GOOD OR EVEN PROVE HE IS GOOD OR EVEN EVER DO A GOOD ACT, BECAUSE YOUR WILLING TO WAIT IN "FAITH" FOR HIM TO EVENTUALLY HAVE GOOD INTENTIONS AND DO VIRTUOUS ACTS.

gaslighting wont work also, NONE OF MY POSTS ARE EVER IN THE VEIN YOU DESCRIBED OF ONE PIECE HIT JOBS
almost every one is me being ghosted while trying to engage in further conversation

i agree it is a question of faith
however you have not addressed my central theme god justification is simply i am all powerful, ALSO HE NEVER JUSTIFIES HIS TREATMENT OF JOB THAT HE WAS OR WASNT DOING GOOD, JUST IN PURE POWER TERMS

this line
his is a faith/belief issue nothing else.

I have another angle for you if god is indeed doing the act for good but at the time seems it is evil, how long do you give someone to "show" that their intent is indeed good, YOU COULD BE WAITING FOREVER, LITERALLY THE ONLY THREAD IS FAITH IN GOD AND THATS IT, THERE SEEMS AT THIS TIME ABSOLUTELY NO EVIDENCE OF GOD DOING OR BEING GOOD, AND THE EVIDENCE IS STACKING UP OVER TIME THAT THIS ISNT INDEED THE CASE.

SO HOW LONG WILL YOU WAIT FOR ETERNITY

WHICH BY THE WAY means that god himself never needs to EVEN BE GOOD OR EVEN PROVE HE IS GOOD OR EVEN EVER DO A GOOD ACT, BECAUSE YOUR WILLING TO WAIT IN "FAITH" FOR HIM TO EVENTUALLY HAVE GOOD INTENTIONS AND DO VIRTUOUS ACTS.

gaslighting wont work also, NONE OF MY POSTS ARE EVER IN THE VEIN YOU DESCRIBED OF ONE PIECE HIT JOBS
almost every one is me being ghosted while trying to engage in further conversation
i said it seemed like a hit piece,simply because of the bold letters and generally agressive way you typed.

Our lord justification isn't that he is all powerful therefore it's right.But more like i am god therefore i am right.Since god is good,all loving,virtuous etc etc, one does not need to worry if what goes does is evil,because that is simply a stupid question if one accepts our lord.he is good so he will do good things.

In heaven we won't experience any sadness or feelings of longing(since we will always be fulfilled),so one will have access to the awnser of whatever question frightens us.

also one isn't waiting for god to be good.god is always good.You are just waiting to understand how his actions are good at the end of the day.To a child having his parents take their sweets away is a great evil,but it's not the parents fault that the child doesn't understand that's it's simply isn't healthy for them.

on the question of the problem of evil,there is always apologetics like the video below,so maybe you will find it rewarding.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ei0gPoqx_bQ

Sounds awful tbh

I , too , sometimes feel like i'm reaching my breaking point

i said it seemed like a hit piece,simply because of the bold letters and generally agressive way you typed.

Our lord justification isn't that he is all powerful therefore it's right.But more like i am god therefore i am right.Since god is good,all loving,virtuous etc etc, one does not need to worry if what goes does is evil,because that is simply a stupid question if one accepts our lord.he is good so he will do good things.

In heaven we won't experience any sadness or feelings of longing(since we will always be fulfilled),so one will have access to the awnser of whatever question frightens us.

also one isn't waiting for god to be good.god is always good.You are just waiting to understand how his actions are good at the end of the day.To a child having his parents take their sweets away is a great evil,but it's not the parents fault that the child doesn't understand that's it's simply isn't healthy for them.

on the question of the problem of evil,there is always apologetics like the video below,so maybe you will find it rewarding.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ei0gPoqx_bQ

you are using different words to say the same thing

Our lord justification isn't that he is all powerful therefore it's right.But more like i am god therefore i am right.

this is the same difference the underpinning of I am right is because i am god is again predicated on gods power the WHOLE DEAL IS GOD BEING RIGHT BECAUSE I AM GOD IS I AM RIGHT BECAUSE I AM ALL POWERFUL WHAT ELSE IS IT LOL.

one does not need to worry if what goes does is evil,because that is simply a stupid question if one accepts our lord.he is good so he WILL do good things.

WILL DO GOOD THINGS

reaffirms what im saying you are waiting for him to be good and giving him the rope to do questionable acts in an infiinite time frame THIS IS THE WHOLE CAKE, AGAIN HOW LONG ARE YOU WAITING FOR HIM TO COME GOOD.

another layer EVIL IS DONE EVERY DAY IN EVERY HOUR OF EVERY DAY, SO THEN YOU ARE STILL WAITING FOR HIM TO COME GOOD, THIS HAS BEEN OCCURRING FOR THE TIME HUMANS HAVE BEEN ALIVE. As arguable the evil in the world outweighs the good, and god has constructed all, so in effect god is responsible for all the evil, IF HE IS A LL KNOWING AND ALL SEEING.

This is just pure faith and power play otherwise there is nothing

STOP KEEPING ON REPEATING THE SAME SHIT WITH DIFFERENT WORDS WHILE TALKING AROUND UNDER AND PASSED MY POINTS, LIKE SOME SHIT POLITICIAN

ADDRESS THE POINT OR SHUT UP

you are using different words to say the same thing

Our lord justification isn't that he is all powerful therefore it's right.But more like i am god therefore i am right.

this is the same difference the underpinning of I am right is because i am god is again predicated on gods power the WHOLE DEAL IS GOD BEING RIGHT BECAUSE I AM GOD IS I AM RIGHT BECAUSE I AM ALL POWERFUL WHAT ELSE IS IT LOL.

one does not need to worry if what goes does is evil,because that is simply a stupid question if one accepts our lord.he is good so he WILL do good things.

WILL DO GOOD THINGS

reaffirms what im saying you are waiting for him to be good and giving him the rope to do questionable acts in an infiinite time frame THIS IS THE WHOLE CAKE, AGAIN HOW LONG ARE YOU WAITING FOR HIM TO COME GOOD.

another layer EVIL IS DONE EVERY DAY IN EVERY HOUR OF EVERY DAY, SO THEN YOU ARE STILL WAITING FOR HIM TO COME GOOD, THIS HAS BEEN OCCURRING FOR THE TIME HUMANS HAVE BEEN ALIVE. As arguable the evil in the world outweighs the good, and god has constructed all, so in effect god is responsible for all the evil, IF HE IS A LL KNOWING AND ALL SEEING.

This is just pure faith and power play otherwise there is nothing

STOP KEEPING ON REPEATING THE SAME SHIT WITH DIFFERENT WORDS WHILE TALKING AROUND UNDER AND PASSED MY POINTS, LIKE SOME SHIT POLITICIAN

on the will do good things.I should have reworded that better so as not to confuse you.What god does is always good.God is right,because he is truth and morality itself.he is also perfectly good.This is why what god does is always right.He doesn't need to give proof of his attributes to someone who probably already studied them(talking about job here),so you are honestly confusing the reason as to what was actually said to job.God isn't just a powerful being.He is much more then that.you can question that assumption of god,but that is the way a christrian sees his god.Honestly,go read what the cathecism of the catholic church says on the attributes of god,because you are either making up a different god then the one i am talking about(occurs most of the time) or you are trying to say that god isn't a good moral being but without saying straight out.

>As arguable the evil in the world outweighs the good

you are making assumptions which have nothing to do with the topic at hand.i think you this hijacked this thread and started talking about jobs just so you can talk about your grievances with god. You are obviously concerned about the problem of evil,but that was never my attention when i replied to you.my goal was simply to tell you that yes our lord didn't respond directly,but he responded with something which might be argued is equally or even better to that which job asked for.If you want awnser to the problem of evil,the video i sent is a good introduction.

The catholic faith affirms that every man will be judged for his sins.In fact,every man who dies,immediatedly meets god and receives punishement or heaven.Our lord is doing justice every single day,so to talk about him as if he does nothing is moot. You can question if not immediatedly punishing someone isn't the right way to go,but i think the question is also moot for if god can extract something good at the end,he can simply punish that which commited evil,so he both gets something good out of something without there being any injustice going on.

Again,stop with the agressive bullshit.I am not talking around your points.i am responding,and giving you sources to combat your issue,but you are just aping out instead of talking civilized.Now, if you continue with the agressive bullshit,and bolded letters i will probably stop replying,as i simply don't have the patience for this kind of one upping nonsense.you want debaters go join your common pol fag discord,because i sure as shit ain't one of them.

on the will do good things.I should have reworded that better so as not to confuse you.What god does is always good.God is right,because he is truth and morality itself.he is also perfectly good.This is why what god does is always right.He doesn't need to give proof of his attributes to someone who probably already studied them(talking about job here),so you are honestly confusing the reason as to what was actually said to job.God isn't just a powerful being.He is much more then that.you can question that assumption of god,but that is the way a christrian sees his god.Honestly,go read what the cathecism of the catholic church says on the attributes of god,because you are either making up a different god then the one i am talking about(occurs most of the time) or you are trying to say that god isn't a good moral being but without saying straight out.

>As arguable the evil in the world outweighs the good

you are making assumptions which have nothing to do with the topic at hand.i think you this hijacked this thread and started talking about jobs just so you can talk about your grievances with god. You are obviously concerned about the problem of evil,but that was never my attention when i replied to you.my goal was simply to tell you that yes our lord didn't respond directly,but he responded with something which might be argued is equally or even better to that which job asked for.If you want awnser to the problem of evil,the video i sent is a good introduction.

The catholic faith affirms that every man will be judged for his sins.In fact,every man who dies,immediatedly meets god and receives punishement or heaven.Our lord is doing justice every single day,so to talk about him as if he does nothing is moot. You can question if not immediatedly punishing someone isn't the right way to go,but i think the question is also moot for if god can extract something good at the end,he can simply punish that which commited evil,so he both gets something good out of something without there being any injustice going on.

Again,stop with the agressive bullshit.I am not talking around your points.i am responding,and giving you sources to combat your issue,but you are just aping out instead of talking civilized.Now, if you continue with the agressive bullshit,and bolded letters i will probably stop replying,as i simply don't have the patience for this kind of one upping nonsense.you want debaters go join your common pol fag discord,because i sure as shit ain't one of them.
your talking about the judgement in heaven and USING THIS AS EVIDENCE, FOR WHAT,

THIS HEAVEN AND JUDGEMENT WHICH BY THE WAY, YOU HAVE NO EVIDENCE FOR, NOR ANYONE HAS EVER SEEN AS SOME INALIENABLE FACT

THIS IS PURE FAITH AND HOCUM AGAIN THE SAME ARGUEMENT AGAIN

RUBBISH

AND USE THIS HOGWASH WHICH IS AGAIN BY THE WAY FAITH THAT HEAVEN ND THIS JUDGEMENT OF GOOD AND EVIL, TO JUSTIFY YOUR WHOLE ARGUEMENT, THEREBY AGAIN REPEATED THE SAME THEME OF DERRRRR FAITH AGAIN USING ANOTHER EXAMPLE OF PURE FAITH.

Also all the while again evil is occuring human to human, human to animals, human to environment etc etc etc but all this is washed because of a story in the bible which ahgain relies on faith that there WILL (THERE THAT WILL AGAIN) BE A JUDGEMENT OF EVERYONE AND EVERYTHING REGARDING RIGHT AND WRONG.

AND FURTHERMORE THIS NEGATIVES SOMEHOW REAL EVIDENCE OF WRONG DOING THAT I AND EVERYONE ELSE CAN SEE BOTH HISTORICALLY AND OCCURING IN REAL TIME AND CAN BE DOCUMENTED OVER TIME.

I will simply double down as you are, the difference being if someone who is semantically wrong keeps doubling down, THEY KEEP BEING EXPOSED AND KEEP GOING FURTHER AND FURTHER FROM WHAT IS RIGHT.

AGAIN

your talking about the judgement in heaven and USING THIS AS EVIDENCE, FOR WHAT,

THIS HEAVEN AND JUDGEMENT WHICH BY THE WAY, YOU HAVE NO EVIDENCE FOR, NOR ANYONE HAS EVER SEEN AS SOME INALIENABLE FACT

THIS IS PURE FAITH AND HOCUM AGAIN THE SAME ARGUEMENT AGAIN

RUBBISH

AND USE THIS HOGWASH WHICH IS AGAIN BY THE WAY FAITH THAT HEAVEN ND THIS JUDGEMENT OF GOOD AND EVIL, TO JUSTIFY YOUR WHOLE ARGUEMENT, THEREBY AGAIN REPEATED THE SAME THEME OF DERRRRR FAITH AGAIN USING ANOTHER EXAMPLE OF PURE FAITH.

Also all the while again evil is occuring human to human, human to animals, human to environment etc etc etc but all this is washed because of a story in the bible which ahgain relies on faith that there WILL (THERE THAT WILL AGAIN) BE A JUDGEMENT OF EVERYONE AND EVERYTHING REGARDING RIGHT AND WRONG.

AND FURTHERMORE THIS NEGATIVES SOMEHOW REAL EVIDENCE OF WRONG DOING THAT I AND EVERYONE ELSE CAN SEE BOTH HISTORICALLY AND OCCURING IN REAL TIME AND CAN BE DOCUMENTED OVER TIME.

I will simply double down as you are, the difference being if someone who is semantically wrong keeps doubling down, THEY KEEP BEING EXPOSED AND KEEP GOING FURTHER AND FURTHER FROM WHAT IS RIGHT.

AGAIN

you are confused.i am not here to give you faith.if you want faith you go read the holy bible,to pray,to read apologetic books,to think about our lords miracles and his prophecy etc etc.

if you think i am going to tell you about philosophy,miracles,ethnics,morals,miracles and give you an entire teaching through the catechism of the catholic church in a few posts is sheer insanity.

Also i will probably stop talking here, as you probably don't even know what catholics mean by faith.you probably think faith just means *trust me bro* when in reality it's quite different. if you actually care(which you don't) you can check my sig and read the catechism of the catholic church.you are a man trying to fit god into your plans,and you somehow think you know more then god.

Jfl at saying that you didn't intend to write a hit piece when you didn't even bother to check anything i sent you.If you at least admitted that you were lazy or that you didn't feel like checking that would be fine,but when you keep battling on issues that a million christrian philosophers debated and settled a million years ago and then acting all agressive and like a fucking ape as if that brash bullshit will make you look like anything but an asshole..I gave you sources which might explain your doubts,yet instead of watching them,you keep battling on the same issue,as if your conclusions are absolute certainity.Since you are so convinced there is zero point in arguing with you.you are just looking to write hit piece posts,so you can inflate your ego(jfl at incels going at other incels to inflate their own fucking ego.the absolute fucking insanity).instead of having a civilized discussion.

Its over, sorry brocel

you are confused.i am not here to give you faith.if you want faith you go read the holy bible,to pray,to read apologetic books,to think about our lords miracles and his prophecy etc etc.

if you think i am going to tell you about philosophy,miracles,ethnics,morals,miracles and give you an entire teaching through the catechism of the catholic church in a few posts is sheer insanity.

Also i will probably stop talking here, as you probably don't even know what catholics mean by faith.you probably think faith just means *trust me bro* when in reality it's quite different. if you actually care(which you don't) you can check my sig and read the catechism of the catholic church.you are a man trying to fit god into your plans,and you somehow think you know more then god.

Jfl at saying that you didn't intend to write a hit piece when you didn't even bother to check anything i sent you.If you at least admitted that you were lazy or that you didn't feel like checking that would be fine,but when you keep battling on issues that a million christrian philosophers debated and settled a million years ago and then acting all agressive and like a fucking ape as if that brash bullshit will make you look like anything but an asshole..I gave you sources which might explain your doubts,yet instead of watching them,you keep battling on the same issue,as if your conclusions are absolute certainity.Since you are so convinced there is zero point in arguing with you.you are just looking to write hit piece posts,so you can inflate your ego(jfl at incels going at other incels to inflate their own fucking ego.the absolute fucking insanity).instead of having a civilized discussion.
meanwhile, while writing my post to you I WAS FUCKING READING THE BOOK OF JOB

Your underlying point is again the almighty power of god eg this line
" catechism of the catholic church.you are a man trying to fit god into your plans,and you somehow think you know more then god."

how dare anyone question or posit scenarios where his logic is flawed or can possible point out gaps in the logic to be explored

also you didnt directly address one of my points of logical discrepancy and went herrr derrrr you cant question god again

ok CORNELIUS

THESE ARE COMPRISED MAINLY AGAIN OF BLIND FAITH EG THE CELEBRATION OF THE CHRISTIAN MYSTERY HERR DERRR HE JEEEEEZ CAME DOWN FROM DA SKY BRO

REPETITION OF THE FAITH OF GOD LORDS PRAYER ETC

BELIEF IN THE TEN COMMANDMENTS (WHICH I ACTUALLY WHOLEHEARTEDLY SUPPORT)

NONE OF THIS DISPROVES ANYTHING I WAS DISCUSSING OR DIRECTLY ADDRESSES IT EITHER

AGAIN

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aDdOnl0bHO4

and your rekt

like the low iq rest