Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious I think hating others for having what we don't is the wrong approach.

• Thread starter Deleted member 35239
  • Start date
Deleted member 35239

Deleted member 35239

Lux Et Veritas
-
If we were in the position of a chad with access to all kinds of women, we wouldn't give a shit about who saw any public displays of affection and would probably flaunt it subtly or directly. At best, we'd just care with the remote guilt and concern of people in first-world countries to starving children in third-world countries about single people. In some cases we'd naively be jealous of the singles (incels and lonely normies), cause a relationship with a woman in western society presents problems in spades, along with the unpredictable benefits of physical and verbal affection that we covet.

Lets be clear. We've been deprived of positive social interactions and affection from the opposite sex, which is such a hard wired part of our being, because of how attentive our ancestors had to be to take advantage of any reputational and reproductive opportunities on both an instinctual and conscious level; to both find mates, and opportunities for social mobility (i.e hunter-gatherer soldier to chieftain) and preserve them long enough for successful offspring delivery and raising. It's why the present state of modern society can reduce men to rabid dogs (simps), because they're deprived of things so instrumental to their well being despite having their outermost necessities: food, water, clothing and shelter met. In fact, it's in overdrive now, because those outermost necessities are now almost irrelevant to the average first-worlder, and because any remotely similar condition was very rare in ancient times, our brains are programmed to perceive it as a serious problem if we're not actively courting and copulating.

It's to the extent that our rationality and even our personality is being subverted because the brain is overstimulating us with it's built-in detection systems - that are actively measuring, in real time, our position in the social-hierarchy overall, including potential mates and our standing with them. This can result in, what is essentially, sustained psychological torture as the brain alerts us to fix our standing by any means necessary, inducing soft madness as our minds are spurned into seeking out avenues to mating and higher reputation, often to be met with a brick wall.

This is a problem, as forceful tactics are no longer viable. Without good preconditions (like being a Chad) fulfilling this integral part of our being requires strategic, sustained effort and high failure tolerance in matriarchal societies, with little to no sense of permanence with the degeneration of morality and trivialization of marriage from collapsing religious structures.

This being the case, and in affect realizing it's hard, harder then it has ever been, we should resist going insane. Blaming others is fun, wanting and even directly punishing them is too, but we should care not to lose ourselves in our justified hate. There was a time where we didn't give a shit about girls, that the flirting and kissing of couples was just gross.

We should sharpen our minds and refuse to be dominated and enslaved by these primal systems that were irrelevant to who we were at one point, ideally, we can see celibacy as an opportunity put ourselves above them.

Last edited:
I’ve never seen such level of cope

my hate must be directed at someone though, you're my target, thx

GrAYcel cuck thread

I just hate women because they are privileged and don’t use their privilege to help sexually suffering men like me out yet will help out normal fags but not me, well, I hate normal fag males too.

Hate is the only answer to inequality.

Hate and jealousy is what keeps me going

I just hate women because they are privileged and don’t use their privilege to help sexually suffering men like me out yet will help out normal fags but not me, well, I hate normal fag males too.
There are aspects of our lives that are privileged that people would die for, and normies help them more then we do ironically.

Hate if properly channeled can help facilitate the answer to inequality.
Hate from ugly men is always justified. It doesn’t matter how it’s channeled. I am on the lowest step on the social hierarchy just bc I am an ugly man. I didn’t choose to be ugly.

Hate and jealousy is what keeps me going
I'm not arguing for getting rid of hatred and jealousy, quite the opposite. I'm saying we should make sure we channel them in useful and beneficial ways to us individually and collectively, upbuild one another, offer solutions and don't just propagate a reactive cycle of stagnant complaining - which I've been guilty of contributing to admittedly - and lose touch with ourselves in surrendering to the frustration of unfulfilled desires.

I'll take that as a compliment. In recognition of our existential reality as mortal semi-conscious apes, virtually everything about our knowledge and beliefs can be viewed as a cope.

Last edited:
There are aspects of our lives that are privileged that people would die for, and normies help them more then we do ironically.
I don’t like to brag but I gave a homeless dude money back in 2016, hopefully not fake homeless.

STOP H8

45f

I promote hate used constructively
I don’t like to brag but I gave a homeless dude money back in 2016, hopefully not fake homeless.
Good job. But some normie on TikTok is lifting dozens of homeless guys out of poverty, and we probably could do something similar, not TikTok related, if we cared enough. Can't help but admit we're somewhat hypocrites in this aspect compared to normies.

Last edited:
You can't choose who or what you hate retard nor can you turn it off with the push of a button.

I don't hate Chads btw. I hate foids and normies far more since they enable the fucking Chads.

I hate women for being hypergamous whores and normies for being retarded NPCs and cucks and you can't convince me otherwise.

You can't choose who or what you hate retard nor can you turn it off with the push of a button.

I don't hate Chads btw. I hate foids and normies far more since they enable the fucking Chads.

I hate women for being hypergamous whores and normies for being retarded NPCs and cucks and you can't convince me otherwise.
Didn't say to choose what you hate. The focus of your hate is irrelevant, and I didn't say to turn it off, but tame it so it can be used for your benefit. Being enslaved to your hate makes you unable to take effective actions.

I dislike women being hypergamous, but that's something fundamental to human nature if not properly reigned in. If every woman spread her legs for you despite you being in a monogamous relationship, realistically you'd eventually succumb. The current societal conditions are a result of the ideals of democracy, granting people unalienable rights and the pursuit of happiness, and that favors women who at one point had to be obedient or risk physical retribution. Every man is preconditioned to seek a woman, but can no longer do so without going through the slow and, depending on the man, seemingly ineffectual means of seduction and courtship, and eventually granting the woman his trust without the assurance of asserting his power over her.

It's double-edged sword, because we're all, men and women, allotted a measure of freedom, but that freedom can result in condemnation due to the preferential nature of humans, something we have little to no power over because it's intrinsic. Understanding that, I'm not hateful of the hypergamy of women, I dislike it and am disappointed in how they use the freedom we men sacrificed our power for in pursuit of equality. I hope they get their act together somehow before it all comes crashing down.

Normies are NPCs that are and seem indifferent to the world's problems, going about their days with an annoying stupidity and ignorance, exploiting, betraying and tossing aside each other and people at the bottom especially. But they're still doing more to address problems then we are currently. At best, we're just pointing out the dysfunction, offering little more then materialism, retreating into fatalism by adopting Schopenhauer ideas and even encouraging suicide as if their actual solutions. Even if normies are in much better positions to be bringing about needed change to the world, that isn't an excuse to ignore the moral obligation we're holding them to.

I just place a high value on myself as a human being, and if I'm willing to show myself to a woman and copulate with her it isn't simply out of a desire to satisfy a primal urge or have fun. It's a privilege I would grant to a woman I feel is worthy of it

Last edited:
i never wanted to be hateful. i wanted to be a contributing member of this society but they never wanted that and made me an outcast. I will not be a cuck to work for the betterment of the same society which never wanted me and rejected me. never even got a hug .

i never wanted to be hateful. i wanted to be a contributing member of this society but they never wanted that and made me an outcast. I will not be a cuck to work for the betterment of the same society which never wanted me and rejected me. never even got a hug .
I understand that. But lets take a step back and realize something. Our current exclusionary society, that cares about consent more then any other time in history, is a byproduct of the growth pains of an evolving civilization. It gave more freedom and knowledge to it's citizens then the people know what to do with in a combination of the democracy, laws making women independent from men, and most importantly the Internet and social media; resulting in the once semi-universal moral frameworks created by religious structures and the patriarchy as a whole to falter, without any substitute for this gap in our social system to account for unfulfilled men.

Right now, is the intermission of a transitionary period, we're experimenting as a species with the unlimited freedom, before adapting older methods and beliefs in realization that we've lost sight of our humanity in promoting a winner-takes-all hedonistic world. Women either need to figure it out while they have power, or risk the inevitable repercussions of their continued misusage of freedom - if they want to preserve their rights.

That being said, it's clear our predecessors had good intentions. But the current system is imperfect and needs people from all levels to course correct it down the right path, so that people in the future, who are in a similar position to you, won't have to suffer.

It's a similar approach that our ancestors had that pushed them to make it so we don't have to worry about necessities nearly as much as them. We have the opportunity to use our freedom and convenience bought with their blood and sweat to reflect, learn and grow beyond what they weren't able to achieve, and contribute to creating a truly morally upright world that cares about the needs and suffering of everyone. Which isn't so much a pipedream when you take in the scope of what we've achieved as a species in these past two decades alone.

Last edited:
@BlkPillPres

"I just place a high value on myself as a human being, and if I'm willing to show myself to a woman and copulate with her it isn't simply out of a desire to satisfy a primal urge or have fun. It's a privilege I would grant to a woman I feel is worthy of it"

high iq and based

Good job. But some normie on TikTok is lifting dozens of homeless guys out of poverty, and we probably could do something similar, not TikTok related, if we cared enough. Can't help but admit we're somewhat hypocrites in this aspect compared to normies
And why the hell would people like us, who have been shit on and beat down by society, give a shit about helping bluepilled nobodies that would stab us in the back in a moments notice? Gtfo greycel.
You are the only hypocrite here.

And why the hell would people like us, who have been shit on and beat down by society, give a shit about helping bluepilled nobodies that would stab us in the back in a moments notice? Gtfo greycel.
You are the only hypocrite here.
Well you're kind of closing the door to any productive discussion or action by condemning the world in it's entirety. The basis of inceldom is there is something we seek that is worth having, but the ways to it have been made increasingly complex and difficult with the dismantling of the patriarchy in the past two centuries. We need to be willing to strive to make our voices known and be in positions of power so that our needs, and those sharing those needs can have them met.

Otherwise, we're doing nothing with the time and energy we have and just lamenting the state of the world like a grieving widow, while those bluepilled nobodies you talk about sink their roots deeper, fighting and advocating for things in their ignorance and stupidity, and reduce the world, you, I and the others here live in, to an irrecoverable state.

I understand that. But lets take a step back and realize something. Our current exclusionary society, that cares about consent more then any other time in history, is a byproduct of the growth pains of an evolving civilization. It gave more freedom and knowledge to it's citizens then the people know what to do with in a combination of the democracy, laws making women independent from men, and most importantly the Internet and social media; resulting in the once semi-universal moral frameworks created by religious structures and the patriarchy as a whole to falter, without any substitute for this gap in our social system to account for unfulfilled men.
It's a similar approach that our ancestors had that pushed them to make it so we don't have to worry about necessities nearly as much as them. We have the opportunity to use our freedom and convenience bought with their blood and sweat to reflect, learn and grow beyond what they weren't able to achieve, and contribute to creating a truly morally upright world that cares about the needs and suffering of everyone. Which isn't so much a pipedream when you take in the scope of what we've achieved as a species in these past two decades alone.
yeah i get it what you are saying, but there is also a select group of individual who is taking advantage of the framework at the cost of people like us. and one should not agree to that knowingly. yes there is more freedom for everyone and i am not against it, but then there is not the same level of opportunity for everyone. was going soft a good decision , maybe , maybe not, i will not be the judge.

Whats up with all this bluepilled nonsense creeping up here lately?
:feelsree:

Whats up with all this bluepilled nonsense creeping up here lately?
:feelsree:
Bluepilled nonsense? Just because I don't create content that promotes the typical despair, stagnation and blind hate, and instead highlight that things ARE challenging and even bleak but we have the power to change it; and that we have a moral obligation to gather all our strength, and help bring about systemic change, if we want to hold normies accountable for their apathy and ignorance?

Bluepilled nonsense? Just because I don't create content that promotes the typical despair, stagnation and blind hate, and instead highlight that things ARE challenging and even bleak but we have the power to change it; and that we have a moral obligation to gather all our strength, and help bring about systemic change, if we want to hold normies accountable for their apathy and ignorance?
Maximum bluepilled crap. Get banned you piece of normie shit.

Maximum bluepilled crap. Get banned you piece of normie shit.
no u
yeah i get it what you are saying, but there is also a select group of individual who is taking advantage of the framework at the cost of people like us. and one should not agree to that knowingly. yes there is more freedom for everyone and i am not against it, but then there is not the same level of opportunity for everyone. was going soft a good decision , maybe , maybe not, i will not be the judge.
That is true. But just as women are now benefiting at our expense from this "inclusionary", matriarchal system that prohibits forceful methods of obtaining what we want. Our ancestors once benefitted at women's expense from the exclusionary, patriarchal system of the past.

What needs to happen is we need to meet the necessities of people at every level, and that means we need to find a way to hold those at the top accountable, so they aren't exploiting the holes in the framework, and introduce a moral system that's truly inclusionary, and makes it an imperative to care for the entire population regardless of their status.

Last edited:
Just another infiltrator, you should go back to inceltear.

Just another infiltrator, you should go back to inceltear.
It's depressing that, because I don't feed into your blind pessimism, you think I'm an infiltrator.

It's depressing that, because I don't feed into your blind pessimism, you think I'm an infiltrator.
:bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::soy::soy::soy::soy:
Go be a cuck somewhere else.
No one likes people like you on this forum.
I know you are a foid and foids are not allowed on this forum.

A woman wouldn't be this articulate, and I don't need anyone to like me.

A woman wouldn't be this articulate, and I don't need anyone to like me.
If you are not an infiltrator, why are you going against like 99% of the people on this forum who don't agree with your :bluepill: views?
Whats the point of being here?

Ironically people like you are cucks, because any attempt at effortful content is walled if it isn't consistent with your fatalist beliefs.
If you are not an infiltrator, why are you going against like 99% of the people on this forum who don't agree with your :bluepill: views?
Whats the point of being here?
My views aren't blue-pilled, I would say their a higher dose of redpill where positive and negative truths are taken in their entirety; as opposed to the usual negative truths that are blown out of proportion to justify stagnant hate, rather then plans of action to rectify the system. Generally with the conclusion of their being a real possibility for a better, if not great future, for many incels and, at the very least, an acknowledgement that we are not doomed as a species, and are suffering the pain of an unmet need due to the founders and current leaders not planning ahead for the invention of the Internet and collapsing religions.

We can direct the growth of our civilizations. But we have to be willing to put in effort and tolerate failure if the chance at fixing it is worth it.

I don't know why I'm here, it's probably an example of cognitive dissonance if I'm not spending my time and energy wisely to help fix the issues I'm talking about. But I feel compelled to, probably because there is no place to properly discuss these issues without being crucified.

Last edited:
We should sharpen our minds and refuse to be dominated and enslaved by these primal systems that were irrelevant to who we were at one point, ideally, we can see celibacy as an opportunity put ourselves above them.
Except for this last sentence of your OP, I agree with the rest of it. Bc we're men here ffs, it's hard to see celibacy as an opportunity. You must be the 1 from the 1000 (or more) to have it as an opportunity for you. It's not like "my weakness becomes my weapon and pain my pleasure" in case of inceldom. :cryfeels:

Last edited:
i need pussy before i can function properly, fixing the soyciety is none of my concerns.
Human nature is the problem, you cant change that...
tbh i wouldnt even call an ambulance for a 90 yo grandma dying in front of me..
Why do you even care, knowing you cant change anything ether? :feelswhat:

[UWSL]Envy must be a natural trait, especially in men, it is a manly trait if we take into account that all men aspire to power and status.[/UWSL]
[UWSL]it is a mechanism to try to strip adversaries of their privileges in a competitive environment.[/UWSL]

[UWSL]Resigning yourself should not be an option, in this competitive environment, it is accepting your pathetic position, and the abuses that lookism implies, the best thing you can do is try to fight against that, because those people will never stop treating you badly.[/UWSL]

All one needs to do is check the join date

Joined Jun 21, 2021

Except for this last sentence of your OP, I agree with the rest of it. Bc we're men here ffs, it's hard to see celibacy as an opportunity. You must be the 1 from the 1000 (or more) to have it as an opportunity for you. It's not like "my weakness becomes my weapon and pain my pleasure" in case of inceldom. :cryfeels:
I understand. Women have this very high universal value that we're biologically programmed as men to seek and recognize, so it's counterintuitive to call celibacy an opportunity. I personally see it as an opportunity, because I value having a measure of independence from my primality, and want to properly integrate it into myself in a way more in line with my goals and ideals.

The issue with uncontrolled primal urges is that we forget our individuality - that is, our identity, values and so on - in our desire to court the opposite sex. If you look closely, you'll see that stupidity often ties closely to promiscuity because of this. So I think it's wise to try to become independent, so we don't lose sight of ourselves when opportunities to court and mate do arise, and we're able to fully reject a woman that offers themselves or something that isn't in line with what we truly want in the absence of the stirring of our biology. Celibacy is a perfect whetstone for sharpening our mental fortitude because of this.

All one needs to do is check the join date

Joined Jun 21, 2021
even the gorilla is a boomer
[UWSL]Envy must be a natural trait, especially in men, it is a manly trait if we take into account that all men aspire to power and status.[/UWSL]
[UWSL]it is a mechanism to try to strip adversaries of their privileges in a competitive environment.[/UWSL]

[UWSL]Resigning yourself should not be an option, in this competitive environment, it is accepting your pathetic position, and the abuses that lookism implies, the best thing you can do is try to fight against that, because those people will never stop treating you badly.[/UWSL]
That's a good point about envy, that helps explain a part of the evolutionary psychology behind it.

Some would say ideally you want to transcend the need for a romantic relationship at all, but it's true that if you value romance and want a piece of the pie you should naturally fight for it. Resigning yourself, beyond abandoning exhausted avenues, is never an option because resignation closes the door to opportunities you're unable to see with the limited perception of the human mind and the reality of an unpredictable future constantly throwing the state of the board into disarray.

Last edited:

"I think hating others for having what we don't is the wrong approach."​

I read your post and I didn't find the argument that supports the title. otherwise, no one cares what do you think. Do you think that just you who will tell us the wrong and the right?!
If we were in the position of a chad with access to all kinds of women, we wouldn't give a shit about who saw any public displays of affection and would probably flaunt it subtly or directly. At best, we'd just care with the remote guilt and concern of people in first-world countries to starving children in third-world countries about single people. In some cases we'd naively be jealous of the singles (incels and lonely normies), cause a relationship with a woman in western society presents problems in spades, along with the unpredictable benefits of physical and verbal affection that we covet.
disgraceful profiling! you can't claim that all chads are like that.
Lets be clear. We've been deprived of positive social interactions and affection from the opposite sex, which is such a hard wired part of our being, because of how attentive our ancestors had to be to take advantage of any reputational and reproductive opportunities on both an instinctual and conscious level; to both find mates, and opportunities for social mobility (i.e hunter-gatherer soldier to chieftain) and preserve them long enough for successful offspring delivery and raising. It's why the present state of modern society can reduce men to rabid dogs (simps), because they're deprived of things so instrumental to their well being despite having their outermost necessities: food, water, clothing and shelter met. In fact, it's in overdrive now, because those outermost necessities are now almost irrelevant to the average first-worlder, and because any remotely similar condition was very rare in ancient times, our brains are programmed to perceive it as a serious problem if we're not actively courting and copulating.

It's to the extent that our rationality and even our personality is being subverted because the brain is overstimulating us with it's built-in detection systems - that are actively measuring, in real time, our position in the social-hierarchy overall, including potential mates and our standing with them. This can result in, what is essentially, sustained psychological torture as the brain alerts us to fix our standing by any means necessary, inducing soft madness as our minds are spurned into seeking out avenues to mating and higher reputation, often to be met with a brick wall.

This is a problem, as forceful tactics are no longer viable. Without good preconditions (like being a Chad) fulfilling this integral part of our being requires strategic, sustained effort and high failure tolerance in matriarchal societies, with little to no sense of permanence with the degeneration of morality and trivialization of marriage from collapsing religious structures.
I didn't understand anything you said :feelswhat:
we should resist going insane.
:feelswhat:
Blaming others is fun
We blame others because they are already guilty, not because It's fun.
wanting and even directly punishing them is too
We want to punish others because they deserve it, and this is our right to defend not because it is fun.
but we should care not to lose ourselves in our justified hate.
You emphasize that a lot. Perhaps this is your goal in writing the thread to give us sedatives.
There was a time where we didn't give a shit about girls, that the flirting and kissing of couples was just gross.

Just cope, bro :soy:
Women either need to figure it out while they have power, or risk the inevitable repercussions of their continued misusage of freedom - if they want to preserve their rights.
We in this forum refuse to put our destiny under the mercy of the consequences of women's actions or social or political systems.
That being said, it's clear our predecessors had good intentions.
They were stupid and incompetent. I wish they are in hell now tbh.

I'd bite your throat our just for saying this

"I think hating others for having what we don't is the wrong approach."​

I read your post and I didn't find the argument that supports the title. otherwise, no one cares what do you think. Do you think that just you who will tell us the wrong and the right?!

disgraceful profiling! you can't claim that all chads are like that.

I didn't understand anything you said :feelswhat:

:feelswhat:

We blame others because they are already guilty, not because It's fun.

We want to punish others because they deserve it, and this is our right to defend not because it is fun.

You emphasize that a lot. Perhaps this is your goal in writing the thread to give us sedatives.

Just cope, bro :soy:

We in this forum refuse to put our destiny under the mercy of the consequences of women's actions or social or political systems.

They were stupid and incompetent. I wish they are in hell now tbh.
1) I first established that if we were in the position of chads we'd be acting like them, and not care about the concerns of those at the bottom rung. Then I explained a part of the biology and psychology behind our lust and hate, why it's easy to get lost in it, before giving the approach we should take moving forward instead of the wasteful monotony of cyclical hate. All my content directly related to the title.

2) I can claim virtually all chads are like that. You think a true chad would give a shit about a peck on the lips or holding hands in public? Your capping.

3) I know, you clearly don't

4) In some cases, yes, you blame others because their "worthy of guilt", but others times you pull it out of proportion while barely acknowledging the other contributing factors, or the sheer redundancy of beating your chest like an enraged ape and expecting something consequential to happen. And likewise, yes, you might punish others because they deserve it, but vengeance is frivolous, and is destined to just be like dust in the wind. But if you insist on clinging to it, you can tap into that vengeful desire and make it fuel you to reform society so those people who wronged you aren't rewarded.

5) It isn't cope if being a celibate actively contributes to my goals over tending to the needs of a woman who might offer some good sex and comforting words, but distracts me by making me have to be up to date on normie topics and make me have to put up a facade to keep her attention. At this point in my life, it isn't worth it beyond the momentary satisfaction it provides.

6) You're always under the mercy of women's actions and social and political systems. By being passive and not actively fighting them in an impactful manner to make them accommodate our wants , we're allowing them to spread their influence with no resistance and are simply twiddling our thumbs waiting for the day to come where the remainder of our freedoms are taken away because we didn't have the gall to fight for them.
I'd bite your throat our just for saying this
om nom nom

Last edited:
1) I first established that if we were in the position of chads we'd be acting like them, and not care about the concerns of those at the bottom rung. Then I explained a part of the biology and psychology behind our lust and hate, why it's easy to get lost in it, before giving the approach we should take moving forward instead of the wasteful monotony of cyclical hate. All my content directly related to the title.
What a twisted way of thinking! It makes me wonder which side are you on? You can also go to the feminist and chads groups on Reddit and use the same approach to make a similar argument:
"if you are in the position of incels you would be acting like them, go ERs, hate society and humanity, and not care about the peace of those at the upper rung. Then hating incels is wrong; it's a part of the biology and psychology behind our lust and hate, why it's easy to get lost in it, before giving the approach (and gaslighting) we should take moving forward instead of the wasteful monotony of cyclical hate (and hypocrisy)."

if they interact positively with this message, then you can come back and convince us.
but others times you pull it out of proportion while barely acknowledging the other contributing factors
How it is out of proportion?! elab.
other factors like what?
the sheer redundancy of beating your chest like an enraged ape and expecting something consequential to happen.
you are right but there is nothing wrong with anger. rage is an important factor in the revolution.
but vengeance is frivolous,
If I remember the first and second world wars started because of vengeance. even countries like USA got into wars for this reason!

Last edited:
If we were in the position of a chad with access to all kinds of women, we wouldn't give a shit about who saw any public displays of affection and would probably flaunt it subtly or directly. At best, we'd just care with the remote guilt and concern of people in first-world countries to starving children in third-world countries about single people.
This is cope but it's pretty high IQ cope so I'll try to explain why you should be mad. I agree that resenting people rich in sexual capital ab initio is pointless and even unfair. But these people lied to you your entire life. They told you looks didn't matter, when in fact looks were everything. They told you you'd find a partner by being yourself, when in fact you might have had a chance if you worked on yourself instead. They told you these lies so you'd stay out of the game entirely while they played it to the fullest.

Here's a financial analogy. If your mentor taught you your whole life that sixty years of hard work for minimum wage was the way to succeed in life, and one day you found out he was Jeff Bezos and you were working in his warehouse --- wouldn't you be more than a little upset?

This is cope but it's pretty high IQ cope so I'll try to explain why you should be mad. I agree that resenting people rich in sexual capital ab initio is pointless and even unfair. But these people lied to you your entire life. They told you looks didn't matter, when in fact looks were everything. They told you you'd find a partner by being yourself, when in fact you might have had a chance if you worked on yourself instead. They told you these lies so you'd stay out of the game entirely while they played it to the fullest.

Here's a financial analogy. If your mentor taught you your whole life that sixty years of hard work for minimum wage was the way to succeed in life, and one day you found out he was Jeff Bezos and you were working in his warehouse --- wouldn't you be more than a little upset?
They're lying to us, but they're also lying to themselves. They want to believe their status resulted from their effort, not uncontrollable factors (appearance, inborn talent, being born into wealth etc), it's essentially a cognitive distortion that's a byproduct of cursory assumptions made from a position of superiority and an innate desire to protect their ego and reputation.

It'd be very depressing, for people at the top of the dominance hierarchy, to confront the reality of how little they consciously shaped and contributed to the outcome of their lives. If they were met with the full truth with accompanying evidence, they'd probably be suicidal.