Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I think gooks have the highest Smv among ethnic

curryboy

curryboy

Bharat superpower 2050
-
as a curry, I feel that gooks mog us in to oblivion. I think they have one of the highest Smv due to K-pop,anime and other stuffs. If not for western media portraying them as nerd or feminine, their smv would be on par with whites or just a gist below. I feel like they mog sand niggers, spics, curries and other ethnics into oblivion. The stereotypes are not entirely as bad as other ethnics. Fellow gooks, you might have a chance with women in future since East Asian cultures are growing worldwide.

no dude stop it, blacks mog them.

nah. deathnics are deathnics.

have you seen what southeast asians look like after plastic surgery and skin whitening cream? They look like fuckin zombies. Literally.

Also we East asians are pancaked face. The term mongoloid itself implies big ugly ogre skull.

There's no denying that we East Asians IQ mog the rest of the world though.

nah. deathnics are deathnics.
Agreed , no escaping that.

have you seen what southeast asians look like after plastic surgery and skin whitening cream? They look like fuckin zombies. Literally.
They shouldn’t do that since they don’t fit into the right phenotype. I think it’s due to East Asian media influence. But still it’s over for them.

Some middle easterns look legit white
It’s an exception , most middle easterners are 5’6 shitskins but only like 5%-4% can pass as white mostly from Lebanon and Syria . Remember exception doesn’t count and it doesn’t represent overall.

Hahahahahahahhaa.

No

White passing ethnic > light skinned Asian > >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> everyone else. Growing a beard is an advantage.

yeah I don't get why women treat them so poorly they look basically as good as whites. if their culture was more assertive and their parents didn't beat the life out of them and force them to studymaxx they'd do way better with foids.

yeah I don't get why women treat them so poorly they look basically as good as whites. if their culture was more assertive and their parents didn't beat the life out of them and force them to studymaxx they'd do way better with foids.
Their environment and low protein diet ruined them.

Agreed. If they weren't massive cucks, they can mog other ethnics, with niggers and Levantine Arabs being exceptions.

Some NEA might be moggers but generally central asians/hapas can have the highest looks ceilings.

as a curry, I feel that gooks mog us in to oblivion. I think they have one of the highest Smv due to K-pop,anime and other stuffs. If not for western media portraying them as nerd or feminine, their smv would be on par with whites or just a gist below. I feel like they mog sand niggers, spics, curries and other ethnics into oblivion. The stereotypes are not entirely as bad as other ethnics. Fellow gooks, you might have a chance with women in future since East Asian cultures are growing worldwide.
Blacks

even doe they're the most cucked race

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back