Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I think getting the chin liposuction was actually worth it

For hook-ups, yeah, it's all about looks. Otherwise no.

It's looks anyway buddy boyo. No matter what I do in the UK I never win.

Whereas over here I can literally talk about lookism and the girl is still interested.

It's looks anyway buddy boyo. No matter what I do in the UK I never win.

Whereas over here I can literally talk about lookism and the girl is still interested.

Yeah, standards here as high as fugg. SE Asian girls > western girls.

Hey OP can you tell me more about this surgery? Was it expensive? Painful? Is there a long recovery time that you have to take off of work? Curious. I thought about getting one for my chubby cheeks.

You can't get it on your cheeks as it'll leave you with an uneven face. You can get your buccal fat pads removed but it's generally not advised as you'll age terribly.

It wasn't particularly expensive - 500 GBP - though I got it done in India. The surgery itself was moderately painful - you get a few injections in your chin area which hurts, although after the area is numbed with anesthetic it's fine. Providing you're not a massive pussy you can take the pain, guaranteed.

Don't need any time off work, although you do need to wear a compression strap around your neck for the first week post-surgery, and then just at night for a month post-surgery. So you'll look a bit stupid during the daytime for a week, but nah you don't need time off for it.