Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal I think curry men might be more white worshipping than curry women

damagedbaffled

damagedbaffled

Self-banned
-
I asked a few of my curry friends to rate a few models and all of them consistently choose white girls even though the curry girls that I showed them were several PSL points above the white girls. Top tier curry stacies are getting rejected for white beckies like Millie Bobby brown and Charli D'amelio. Curry foids are also white worshipping but not to this extent. They still prefer whiter passing curries but curry men want full blown aryan poster girls. It is indeed over

Yes and this is why Sub 8 Law applies most strongly to White Beckies.

All these ethnics obsessing over White whores, on top of all the attention they already receive from White males.

nah. nobody is more white worshipping than curry women. enough said

nah. nobody is more white worshipping than curry women. enough said
Not in my experience they just seem to want light skin curries with white passing features. They are generally intimidated by white guys

they can't be more white worshipping than curry whores since they don't have any hope in ascension with white women. also everyone is going to choose the white women always since they're the most attractive out of all races, it's just biology, GrAY.

they can't be more white worshipping than curry whores since they don't have any hope in ascension with white women. also everyone is going to choose the white women always since they're the most attractive out of all races, it's just biology, GrAY.
Yes the "White" woman is clearly more attractive. Retard

Download 1
Nidhi 2

Not in my experience they just seem to want light skin curries with white passing features. They are generally intimidated by white guys
are you a curryman? no disrespect but if you aren't than I could understand why you may think that. currywhores leave their country to ascend with white chads and talk shit online about how much they hate curries. currymen would be happy to settle with a brown girl but brown girls hate him with a passion

i havent done the research as far as the data and numbers but from what I can tell, indeed curry men worship white foids like crazy.

the least white worshipping race of men are black men followed by asian men I believe.

I asked a few of my curry friends to rate a few models and all of them consistently choose white girls even though the curry girls that I showed them were several PSL points above the white girls. Top tier curry stacies are getting rejected for white beckies like Millie Bobby brown and Charli D'amelio. Curry foids are also white worshipping but not to this extent. They still prefer whiter passing curries but curry men want full blown aryan poster girls. It is indeed over
Yeah I’ve been saying this all along. Curries are the biggest white worshippers and openly admit to it

I think OP should rephrase his title and say Hindu Currys are white worshiping. I guess muslim Currys probably worship Arabs more than whites and probably would refuse to marry a none believer even if they were to be white but will not stop believeing in new age philosophies, trannyism , lbgtq, eating pork, drinking alcohol etc etc

Show their pics of the models here

Nah, man! Westards think everything is all about whites and should relate back to west.

I think OP should rephrase his title and say Hindu Currys are white worshiping. I guess muslim Currys probably worship Arabs more than whites and probably would refuse to marry a none believer even if they were to be white but will not stop believeing in new age philosophies, trannyism , lbgtq, eating pork, drinking alcohol etc etc
agreed

Hindu currywhores and white worshippers, while Muslim currywhores are nigger worshippers.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back