Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

No one is more white supremacist than a latina "white Chad only" foid and incel Mexican men.

glowIntheDark

glowIntheDark

I who have never known foids
★★★★
So I used to visit alt-right forums back in the day. (M not a white supremacist just curious and bored).

And the most white worshipping/ethnic hating comments were by Brown men and women lol. Tf.
Also most closet white supremacist men are married to filipinas lolol.

It was such a mindfuck to realise how pathetic and self-degrading brownies can be. Even on this forum I cringe visually everytime I see a curry self degrading himself for the 5 min entertainment of some white guy.

Libcucks like to push the agenda that it is whites that spread racism and hate.But no one hates brownies more than brownies themselves.

Like KKK forums legit have subhuman Hispanic men simping over white men who call them trash but they keep simping to the very same men.
I don't know what they get out of it tbh.

Goblinas date a Chadlite (who will pump and dump them anyways) and they start believing that they are hotter than white gigastacies lol.

Fuck brown people and Cumskins

Libcucks like to push the agenda that it is whites that spread racism and hate.But no one hates brownies more than brownies themselves.

So I used to visit alt-right forums back in the day. (M not a white supremacist just curious and bored).

And the most white worshipping/ethnic hating comments were by Brown men and women lol. Tf.
Also most closet white supremacist men are married to filipinas lolol.

It was such a mindfuck to realise how pathetic and self-degrading brownies can be. Even on this forum I cringe visually everytime I see a curry self degrading himself for the 5 min entertainment of some white guy.

Like KKK forums legit have subhuman Hispanic men simping over white men who call them trash but they keep simping to the very same men.
I don't know what they get out of it tbh.
thats always been a thing for a while, some think mexican NS's are based and something its just retarded, me personally i dont mind spics as long as they don't mix more than they already are, and stay in the U.S. most don't do the second one

Latinos will actually consider themselves white unironically so its not surprising

They just have Latin Americans trying to be honorary Aryans/good people

I see no issue

water is wet-ish thread
@wereq is prime example

you will see ton of hispanic men hating against racemixxing (hispanic men with white women) but encouraging latinas to get with white dudes
i think they got so cucked in the past and now it's a part of their nature

Rice and Beans (kek good combo) are the next best races to White (actual gods).

I'm white myself and really only consider ricecuck and beancucks humans other than whites, naturally. Every other race is unironically dirty street shitters or looting savage apes, or pakis you'll never know if they'll kill you for some ritual to their Satan-Lord (Allahu Snackbar) and the judge would let them off easy. Jews are obviously not human, they're the most evil beings on this planet.

Last edited:
If I was brown I'd hate myself too.

Rice and Beans (kek good combo) are the next best races to White (actual gods).

I'm white myself and really only consider ricecuck and beancucks humans other than whites, naturally. Every other race is unironically dirty street shitters or looting savage apes, or pakis you'll never know if they'll kill you for some ritual to their Satan-Lord (Allahu Snackbar) and the judge would let them off easy. Jews are obviously not human, they're the most evil beings on this planet.
I consider Asian men human as long as they're not Filipino. I don't consider Hispanics or Latinos human. In every interaction I've had with them they act like savage unintelligent primitive animals. (no offense to Latinos)