Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill I think curries avg height is no longer 5'7, at least in my state

Incel

Incel

Co founder
★★★★★
Went to two colleges to see what kind of courses i could get and for admission, I was height mogged by 80% of students, and I'm 5'7

I couldn't actually believe it, so many 5'9 and 5'11

I'm from Tamil Nadu btw

Last edited:
Chennai is the tallest city and Hyderabad is the shortest btw. Brutal Telugu pill :feelsrope:

Went to a two colleges to see what kind of courses i could get and for admission, I was height mogged by 80% of students, and I'm 5'7

I couldn't actually believe it, so many 5'9 and 5'11

I'm from Tamil Nadu btw
True, that's what I tryna say. Zoomers are tall asf even in village areas

True, that's what I tryna say. Zoomers are tall asf even in village areas
From 2 to 10 std I was in a school in a remote town, and everyone were near my height, so I didn't feel short, but these college students make me look like a Manlet

From 2 to 10 std I was in a school in a remote town, and everyone were near my height, so I didn't feel short, but these college students make me look like a Manlet
Colleges are pure suifuel. I get heightmogged+ framemoggd to oblivion. Even some girls height mogg me at 5'7 it's brutal

but these college students make me look like a Manlet
Telugu pill bro, we need to accept we are the North Indians of South Indians and breed ourselves out mixxing with Tamils and Mallus

Telugu pill bro, we need to accept we are the North Indians of South Indians and breed ourselves out mixxing with Tamils and Mallus
Yes bro I don't feel height mogged in Andhra but Tamil Nadu is completely different

North indians r white

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back