Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I think careermaxxing is pointless

W

willystroker

Captain
★★★★
If you are incel there's no point in pursuing a career. As a single man you need very little money to be content with life, as much as you can be as an incel at least. And there are some copres who think it's their way out of inceldom. This is delusional. From what I've seen there's if anything an inverse correlation between a guy's career advancement and his relationship status. Of the guys I used to know from school, among the ones who have a woman there is: a taco bell wagie, grocery store wagie, a barber and two unemployed stoners. Then there are 3 others, 4 including myself, who all went to uni for STEM and all but one have a job in their field. They're all incel. Then my brother is fucking 33 and can't hold down a job, yet he is married with kids. The same story with all my other male relatives, they have shit careers yet have girlfriends. Except my other brother who's a firefighter and a manlet, he doesn't have one.

The real distinction is that all the guys who have girlfriends/wives are some combination of good looking and tall, other than the guy who works at a grocery store who is short and ugly but giga NT so he lucked out. Does anyone notice this or is it just like this in my bumfuck boomer town?

I need the money to fill the void in my heart that was meant to be filled by a woman.

Brutal. Yeah.
I'm just careermaxxing to escape my parents

I need the money to make sure I am not starving in the streets
this. Nowadays with inflation rising yearly you need to hit 200k post taxes within the next 5-10 years to survive.

I need the money to make sure I am not starving in the streets
Unless you live in some turd world country you should be able to pay for basic stuff like food and clothing with a part-time job. If you can't live with parents paying rent might be hard, but you can always move somewhere that has lower costs. There are even full-time jobs like being a security guard that pay well enough and any lazy dumbfuck can do it.

Unless you live in some turd world country you should be able to pay for basic stuff like food and clothing with a part-time job. Paying rent is another story but you can always move somewhere that has lower costs.
not in America. especially if u have health problems. bills go easily into tens of thousands

not in America. especially if u have health problems. bills go easily into tens of thousands
In America medical bills can bankrupt even well-off people. It's best to avoid going to the hospital and if you have to just don't pay the bill. If you have chronic illness that requires medication that can be a huge expense (I know I have asthma) then you really should be leaching off of your parents, they deserve it for giving you such subhuman genes.

In America medical bills can bankrupt even well-off people. It's best to avoid going to the hospital and if you have to just don't pay the bill. If you have chronic illness that requires medication that can be a huge expense (I know I have asthma) then you really should be leaching off of your parents, they deserve it for giving you such subhuman genes.
my parents are poor trash subhuman garbage. I unfortunately can't leech off no one. the day I stop moneymaxxing. is the day I will inevitably doom myself to homelessness

I agree, but having more money is better to get good copes like vidya and prostitutes. I'm working towards earning more money so I can get more shit. Even if I don't reproduce or don't find a SO, it's better to well off and alone than poor and alone.

my parents are poor trash subhuman garbage. I unfortunately can't leech off no one. the day I stop moneymaxxing. is the day I will inevitably doom myself to homelessness
Have you tried getting disability? Or obongocare? If all the niggers and white trash are on it I'd think it's easy to get.

I agree, but having more money is better to get good copes like vidya and prostitutes. I'm working towards earning more money so I can get more shit. Even if I don't reproduce or don't find a SO, it's better to well off and alone than poor and alone.
Even those copes don't cost that much. IDK about Europe or elsewhere but here it's become easy to get a $15-18/hr job, even at a restaurant they'll pay you that with no experience. And there are less stressful jobs that can be had with a bit more preparation. It's the other side of the inflation coin, that there's more job openings than ever. In fact the upward wage pressure is one of the things driving inflation.

What I'm really referring to are the moneycopers who are going to uni and trying to get a big boy job like being an accountant or some shit. That's what I mean isn't worth it, whether for ascending or buying copes.

It's the only area where I can show that I am somehow winning (cucked, I know :lul:). I just think if you have an enough IQ/discipline, you shouldn't waste it. You can only benefit, especially if you already gave up on relationships. Think how many normies seethe when they see an incel have a job they want :feelshaha: . This of course all depends on the type of job/career/if you can play the game.

Last edited:
I careermaxxed, it didn't help. All I have is work stress, I can buy copes but still an incel

Even those copes don't cost that much. IDK about Europe or elsewhere but here it's become easy to get a $15-18/hr job, even at a restaurant they'll pay you that with no experience. And there are less stressful jobs that can be had with a bit more preparation. It's the other side of the inflation coin, that there's more job openings than ever. In fact the upward wage pressure is one of the things driving inflation.
In my country those $ per hour puts you in 60-75 percentile of earners haha
What I'm really referring to are the moneycopers who are going to uni and trying to get a big boy job like being an accountant or some shit. That's what I mean isn't worth it, whether for ascending or buying copes.
I understand and comprehend where you are coming from, we just don't share the same thought regarding money.

In my country those $ per hour puts you in 60-75 percentile of earners haha

I understand and comprehend where you are coming from, we just don't share the same thought regarding money.
In lower wage countries I can see why it's more important. Just don't get too invested in a certain career path or buy up many assets because the economy is going to be a wild ride in coming years.

... Of the guys I used to know from school, among the ones who have a woman there is: a taco bell wagie, grocery store wagie, a barber and two unemployed stoners. Then there are 3 others, 4 including myself, who all went to uni for STEM and all but one have a job in their field. They're all incel ...
Intelligence is correlated with virginity.
Most STEMcels are at least slightly autistic, since high intelligence causes autistic behaviors, and us autists are ugly to boot.

Moneymaxxing is based, because you don't have to worry about rent and food, and can afford copes. Also if you get a good job in IT, you can get away with messing around half the time while working from home. Much better than NEETing or having to work hard labor.

Most STEMcels are at least slightly autistic, since high intelligence causes autistic behaviors, and us autists are ugly to boot.
True, maybe a normie in STEM will do better, but for us it won't help.

Moneymaxxing is based, because you don't have to worry about rent and food, and can afford copes. Also if you get a good job in IT, you can get away with messing around half the time while working from home. Much better than NEETing or having to work hard labor.
It is but I think the age of comfy IT jobs is coming to an end. At my job management is putting on a ton of pressure to get x amount of new code submitted each day on top of looking out for bugs. The FAGMAN companies are doing huge layoffs right now and almost every company is at least doing a hiring freeze. Even my uncle who was a senior ML engineer at Amazon got laid off. That's why I say those who aren't already in should take it easy and work low-effort jobs while this shitshow unfolds.

It is but I think the age of comfy IT jobs is coming to an end. At my job management is putting on a ton of pressure to get x amount of new code submitted each day on top of looking out for bugs.
I'm not sure how it is in US right now since I live in the EU, but you have shitty management, consider migrating to a new job. Usually do x by y time ends in spaghetti code.

My previous company had the same shit where the management is divorced from reality and want 2 developers to do maintenance, support and deliver new features on a 10 year old multi country project that runs on Windows 2008 Server.

I work for a large financial services/technology company on insanely pricey contracts, it is pretty chill most of the time until shit hits the fan and our rich arab customers find a critical bug.
The FAGMAN companies are doing huge layoffs
The idiot managers and CEO's overpromised and underdelivered, and the balloon stocks are losing air. So of course they have to fire people, they have to make the new financial reports look as good as possible.
Soon it will normalise, and computers aren't really going anywhere. It seems like these days every retard needs a website or an app.

Decent, hardworking, ethical and honorable men such as you and I are at a severe disadvantage since we are destined for inceldom at worst and cuckery at best whereas poor, neanderthalic, slovenly and degenerate but socially normative douchbags aggregate all the foids unto themselves. Women value nothing that has objective worth, social utility or intrinsic merit and instead merely seek to grind the nearest nig cock or suck off the first Chad in sight to the determent of humanity.

It's better to cry in a Bugatti than on a bike.

You know, it's still better to be a rich incel who can afford good copes than a poor incel working in McDonald's.
Ff3J2JtVsAAc9a5

You know, it's still better to be a rich incel who can afford good copes than a poor incel working in McDonald's.
Ff3J2JtVsAAc9a5
:lul: :lul: :lul: brutal as fuck meme

It is interesting, there are men I know that are married and not chads, and have zero career aspects, education, or assets.

Therefore, I'm kind of skeptical of the notion of sexual selection with people.

Normies obvious are the vast majority of breeders, but is the average normies an ex-drug addict, making average money with no career aspects at all? It just seems to be the best-you-can-do scenario and the women are too stupid to throw around their sexuality or lack the capacity to seek their hypergamous peak.

It might be my sample;
  • Ex-drug addict that was on social security that is about 5'6, popped out two kids with a below-average foid.
  • 6ft but lanky, like a monkey, trade job, and married his high school blonde-haired, blue-eyed gf after knocking her up.
  • A man that is 5'8ft, clearly homosexual but married this average euro girl for her house.
Clearly sexual selection is not objective at all, and there are a million variables, but all the successful guys I know, albeit sub-5, in person, are notorious bachelors, and yet the people who can't hold a job are pumping out kids.

Doesn't this go against the whole women's choice is the correct for the species theory? I can't imagine allowing deadbeats to breed them is the same as alpha fuck, beta bucks? I don't understand this, there is always a scenario where some women just don't engage their instinct of hypergamy and instead do the opposite. It seems maladaptive.

Maybe it's just shitty genes for survival and intelligence.

Like, I'm sub-5, but at least I have money, education, and assets like properties, land, etc. Not saying I want to be beta-bux, but I'm not even considered and yet fellow sub-5s somehow pop out kids. I'm a hermit at this point because no one wants me to be social but, I'm clearly missing something.

Last edited: