Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious I talked about hypergamy to 2 normans

• Thread starter Deleted member 30198
  • Start date
Deleted member 30198

Deleted member 30198

The Marked God of the Blackpill
-
i was in a discord call with two friends and one of them has a gf (it's the 4/10 dude i talked about in an earlier thread) and we were talking about sexual selection at one point and i tried to blackpill them. i said that basically the instinct of women and men are primarily different and that women are hypergamous while men are polygamous, and because of that women will always be pickier and will always prefer a taller, more handsome guy. the dude with a GF said that being handsome is just the "entrance" to a relationship, in other words, what he said is that you need to atleast be handsome to have one (he just admitted the blackpill without knowing :feelskek:) and the other one is a volcel who received a love letter from a foid, and he went based and agreed with my opinions. they are respectively a low tier normie and a normie.

lifefuel tbh that zoomers are becoming increasingly more based even tho some of them are still delusional af

so he's 4/10 but handsome enough to enter a relationship? Gz on your new colour

4/10 low tier normie gets a gf. just be nt proven again

4/10? For sure he is more than that, or he is tall af

I think both men and women are naturally hypergamous. A chad would benefit from impregnating multiple women. This is why polygamy with men having multiple wives was practiced in a lot of societies. Other than that, this is basically my conclusion. Normies are already blackpilled, they are just too scared to speak out about it.

Zoomers gtfih and rise up

I think both men and women are naturally hypergamous. A chad would benefit from impregnating multiple women. This is why polygamy with men having multiple wives was practiced in a lot of societies. Other than that, this is basically my conclusion. Normies are already blackpilled, they are just too scared to speak out about it.
I mean you're not wrong, but women are just a bit more excessive