Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I take care of my mother with Alzheimer's every day

27yearcel

27yearcel

Veteran
My mother was a good person to me, so I will always take care of her.

My mother has advanced Alzheimer's and I have to do everything at home, including washing clothes, changing her diapers, bathing her, giving her all the medicine she needs, washing the bathroom, cleaning the whole house and I still have to work to get money.

Sometimes I think about killing myself, I am 27 year old and never kissed a girl, never have sex and I have tried tinder and I got zero matches.

Its so fucking over :feelsrope:

My mother was a good person to me, so I will always take care of her.

My mother has advanced Alzheimer's and I have to do everything at home, including washing clothes, changing her diapers, bathing her, giving her all the medicine she needs, washing the bathroom, cleaning the whole house and I still have to work to get money.

Sometimes I think about killing myself, I am 27 year old and never kissed a girl, never have sex and tried tinder and are the ultimate blackpill for me because I got zero matches.

Its so fucking over :feelsrope:
She's the only foid I care about.

And normies will tell you your personality is the problem. :lul:

Most of them would just dump their parents in a care home. I've seen it happen.

Ur a hero bruv

Society will pay for every second of suffering that I am going through and especially modern foids
Porque? Se vai fazer alguma loucura? Se acredita em karma ou algo assim?

Hope you stay strong if this isnt a larp.

You should get a weekly nurse to help you with her

And normies will tell you your personality is the problem. :lul:

Most of them would just dump their parents in a care home. I've seen it happen.
Their parents must've had a bad personality :feelsUgh: :feelsUgh:

Good on you honestly brocel. It's difficult to take care of someone with Alzheimer's, let alone doing it while being incel.

If you were a Chad you would've dumped her in a nursing home, truecel life is brutal in every single way.

At least we have our families. I was never close to any of my family members though.

Now I'm 28 and live with my mother because she can't afford the rent and the bills otherwise.

But try explaining that to a 28 yo woman. "Oh so you live in your mom's basement??"

It do be over.

Either way you're doing the right thing.

Mothercels are one of the worst cels, imagine taking care of the person that is directly responsible for your inceldom and you having a shit life. Cant get any more cucked than this