Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill I suffer

• Thread starter bigantennaemay1
  • Start date
bigantennaemay1

bigantennaemay1

Aspie social drifter without purpose or home
★★★★★
because life is cruel, society is cold, and women are evil.

I suffer because of the way I was brought into this world, despite the fact that I had no say in being born, and did not choose to be born, and yet, I am obligated to live, and I am obligated to live by their rules, to not complain, to not take my own life, and should I attempt to leave and fail, they will all punish me by forcing me to remain alive in a further disabled state.

I suffer because of my genetics. I had poor genetic recombination, and it was purely down to luck, yet I will be blamed for it at every turn.

My suffering is neither my fault, nor my demon, yet, I am forced to live by it and take the blame for it. And everyone else has the gall to call me evil for putting my foot down and saying "this is wrong!"

I suffer my entire life. I have not once known this feeling of "happiness." It is foreign to me. As foreign as being wanted, as foreign as being fulfilled. As foreign as the idea that I will ever have sex. And as foreign as the concept of "love" is to this evil, hedonistic world.

And I must toil through it all. I suffer. :feelsclown:

Yes, exactly. Correct. As a young child, my severe depression was partially suppressed by the drug "Amitriptyline"(Prescribed for tremors).

Consent is a joke. No one consents to most stuff and most people's ability to consent is very doubtful.

I suffer too. Sorry you had to go through that.

I think I've just been very, very stressed out lately and stuck in a negative feedback loop that I can't seem to figure out how to get out of. It really makes me wish I could NEET, but then I'm not sure that's the solution, either.