Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious I Suffer With PTSD From School.

• Thread starter BlackPilledOverdose
  • Start date
B

BlackPilledOverdose

(Self Deleted)
-
I legit suffer from PTSD from school. Every time I think about school I get extremely stressed and anxious. I remember a few months ago I had a nightmare that I was back in school and I woke up sweating and my face was very red.

I fucking hated school so much. The worst years of my life by far. I was always shy alone and had no friends. I found it hard to sleep at nights before school because I hated it so much. I was so fucking happy when I finally left in 2020. It's surprising that I did not kill myself during those times. Maybe all the stress from back then is what is causing me to bald.

I'm so glad I'm not in college. That would probably be 100 times worse.

if you were not in a war seeing people with their legs blown off you do not have ptsd you are just holding on to memories :feelsjuice:

The pain and humiliation sticks with you. My family tells me to get over it but it's not easy.

I hate my school years. Sometimes I still have nightmares about that.

Truecel trait. You always hated school.

I legit suffer from PTSD from school. Every time I think about school I get extremely stressed and anxious. I remember a few months ago I had a nightmare that I was back in school and I woke up sweating and my face was very red.

I fucking hated school so much. The worst years of my life by far. I was always shy alone and had no friends. I found it hard to sleep at nights before school because I hated it so much. I was so fucking happy when I finally left in 2020. It's surprising that I did not kill myself during those times. Maybe all the stress from back then is what is causing me to bald.

Honestly college is different from HS, it’s too big and has too many people and everyone is too busy studying and shit no one really cares about anyone and it’s every man for himself

Can relate :cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels: i even dropped out from hs due to severe bullying and me getting a criminal record+getting in mental ward and put on kikemeds for just fighting back against my bullies, just for that, they were allowed to beat me to a BLOODY PULP but every time i fought back i got punished :feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:

If i had access to guns back then i would definitely go ER I despised these bullies so much :feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:
The pain they inflicted
The nightmares i get every night
The scars i have on my body

THESE PEOPLE WILL PAY. ONE DAY, THEY WILL PAY:society::society::society::society::society::society::society::society::society::society::society:
School is hell on earth for Incels.

What happened to you in school will happen throughout your life and the only way to break free from it is to surrender in the dark :smonk::smonk::smonk:

honestly same, highschool has been hell, having to see everyone’s fake ass smiles everyday is tiring and the silent stares of judgement make me want to end it all

children are really equally as evil as adults

college is worse infinitely

I feel deep dread and fear any time I remember those days

Can relate :cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels: i even dropped out from hs due to severe bullying and me getting a criminal record+getting in mental ward and put on kikemeds for just fighting back against my bullies, just for that, they were allowed to beat me to a BLOODY PULP but every time i fought back i got punished :feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:

If i had access to guns back then i would definitely go ER I despised these bullies so much :feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:
The pain they inflicted
The nightmares i get every night
The scars i have on my body

THESE PEOPLE WILL PAY. ONE DAY, THEY WILL PAY:society::society::society::society::society::society::society::society::society::society::society:
And whatI did the clown teachers do to stop the bullies??:reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:

This thread itself brought violent flashbacks to me