Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I stuttered today during a school presentation.

cucktearslol

cucktearslol

its over
-
I was talking normally, when all of a sudden I started to stutter. People were laughing and giving me weird looks, after class the teacher asked if I stuttered and I said Yes. She said she felt bad for making me present but I said it was alright.

I want to fucking die, I knew I was going to stutter. I've been cursed with this problem for years.

It's over for mentalcels like me.

Last edited:
Even normies stutter sometimes but bc we arent chads it makes us look even more retarded :kys::f:

I stuttered during a PowerPoint presentation once and people laughed. Had to literally hold back tears.

Fucking autism. I hate it.

They’re all talking about how fucking weird you are behind your back right now :feelskek::feelskek:

lol i don't stutter, i say all the wrong things with perfect fluidity.

I stuttered during a PowerPoint presentation once and people laughed. Had to literally hold back tears.

I have PTSD from powerpoint presentations tbh

I was talking normally, when all of a sudden I started to stutter. People were laughing and giving me weird looks, after class the teacher asked if I stuttered and I said Yes. She said she felt bad for making me present but I said it was alright.

I want to fucking die, I knew I was going to stutter. I've been cursed with this problem for years.

Ask the doc for a few valium

I refuse to ever do a presentation again.

Yeah that was the first PowerPoint presentation I did and it was the last..
I did like 3 all were absolutely terrible ending with the entire class laughing at me.
In 5th grade health class i had to do one about fucking condoms....... imagine that a Incel giving a speech about how to use a condom :feelsseriously:

I did like 3 all were absolutely terrible ending with the entire class laughing at me.

One in 5th grade health class i had to do one about fucking condoms....... imagine that a Incel giving a speech about how to use a condom :feelsseriously:
Damn man. Sorry about that. :feelsbadman:

Mine was about the American civil war I think. A subject I know a fair bit about but having to speak about it in front of a large group of people was a nightmare for me.

This brings my Middle/high school nightmares back

you ever tried drinking alcohol before it's your turn?

Shit you remind me of my first school presentation years ago. Pure humiliation tbh

Damn man. Sorry about that. :feelsbadman:

Mine was about the American civil war I think. A subject I know a fair bit about but having to speak about it in front of a large group of people was a nightmare for me.
in fucking 5 grade like wtf.

I stutter all the time in presentations, but I don't think anyone gives a shit.

and Americans wonder why their schools get shot up

I don't stutter during presentations but my mind goes blank. So I stand there looking like an idiot. Not that it matters, it's just weird.

I had a trainwreck of a presentation once...haunts me to this day.

and Americans wonder why their schools get shot up
American school is fucking worthless with their liberal cucked agenda. I seen a video of some schools teaching 8 year old white male children that they need to stop their white privilege and male privilege. THATS FUCKING DISGUSTING THAT THEY ARE TEACHING MALE CHILDREN THAT FILTH! :feelsree::feelsree:

American school is fucking worthless with their liberal cucked agenda. I seen a video of some schools teaching 8 year old white male children that they need to stop their white privilege and male privilege. THATS FUCKING DISGUSTING THAT THEY ARE TEACHING MALE CHILDREN THAT FILTH! :feelsree::feelsree:
I hate this country. I hate this planet. I want everyone to leave me alone

Just lol it's over for you boyo. They now think you're a weird creep :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

They’re all talking about how fucking weird you are behind your back right now :feelskek::feelskek:

This is the most brutal part of it. They're all at a house party right now and the foids are laughing their asses off talking about him.

i gave a prez about a yr ago and mind went completely blank for first 10 seconds, memorized what to say and everything but still embarrased myself in frot of over 60ppl. I cried afterwards. It was a dark day

I'm also a stuttercel. I refused to do any more presentations after probably 10th grade. I just ditched them all or I would face humilitation for the rest of the year. Luckily as a STEMcel, presentations are few and far between.

I always treat myself to a nice Vanilla Latte after that happens. It makes me feel all pumped up and ready to face life again.

I know a guy who stutters all the time, I feel sorry for him

I stuttered all the time during presentations back in highschool, people often saw me with shock of how pathetic i am, i could sense their cringe from hearing me talking like a retard.

instead of hating yourself, use it to your advantage, just look at tyler1 for example. Embrace it and make it your personal quirk.

Actual im confident in class speeches. You must not use a script. You should rather use a chain of ideas and talk about them in a general manner, a script is too scrict

That sounds absolutely horrifying, and the worst part is they are likely talking about that incident on Snapchat with other friends since people naturally love drama.

People mock, ridicule & laugh at anything perceived as weakness/different. Nothing a lil' chainsaw therapy couldn't resolve.

In 5th grade health class i had to do one about fucking condoms....... imagine that a Incel giving a speech about how to use a condom :feelsseriously:
giphy.gif

JFL @ the softcels here who are traumatized from stuttering.

Imagine real bullying/humiliation.

happens to everyone

Please get off the site, you're a neurotic teenager, focus on your studies, lose excess body fat, and eat high micronutrient diet, you're still developing as a human