Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel I stutter

K

Kilo

Recruit
★★★
Do you stutter too?

Sometimes people think I'm retarded because I just stop talking mid-sentence and then they smile.

Women look at me in total fear when I stutter.

depends on my mood y'know
most of the time yes

never happened to me but that's brutal if it scares muh wahmen

I stutter when I get too excited when I want to talk about something I'm interested in

I once had to hold a presentation at school and I chose the war in Iraq I started reading my notes and couldn't even get 3 words out then I ran out and started crying.

I have a lisp and people always challenge me to pronunce words with many s' and c's :fuk:

I see.

Re: My counselor thinks I have sensory processing disorder
Moronism
Png

#181323968Friday, January 08, 2016 11:24 PM CST
"Explain" Mercy and empathy is not exhibited towards those who suffer from chronic, debilitating cognitive disorders. Instead, such individuals regularly patronize the affected victims and perceive them as being "socially-inferior." Relatives reject the individuals and criticize them for being incapable of adhering to their irrational standards. Learning/speech disorders are perceived as a signal of being "intellectually-inept." Truly, society is highly repulsive and heavily contaminated with narcissistic individuals concerned only with minimizing those who cannot experience the bliss of proper functionality. It is very frustrating. Penalties should be utilized to punish those who cannot understand the perils of sufferers from disorders such as autism.

Yea :feelskek:
Truecel trait : you can't make a proper sentence without stuttering :feelskek:

Do you stutter too?

Sometimes people think I'm retarded because I just stop talking mid-sentence and then they smile.

There was a girl in uni who constantly stuttered and she even had to sing some parts. I felt really bad for her. I was chasing another girl at the time but I should just have asked her out for coffee

When women stutter, it's considered cute.

When men stutter, they're considered total utter retards.

Even speech therapy didn't help me.

Do you stutter too?

I do sometimes, especially when I go on autistic rants, I get bullied for it a lot

Do you stutter too?

i used to have a pretty bad stutter ye, it’s become better recently tho

my chadpreet lite friend stutters a lot
but he got 3 foid in rotation

so this is cope, just be hot and foids will find your stuttering cute/funny