Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over I still wear face mask in public to cover my ugly face

• Thread starter Deleted member 40842
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 40842

26 y/o KHHV friendless
-
The masks haven't been mandatory since 2 months ago where I live, but I still continue to wear it, except outside on streets where I am completely alone to hide my subhuman sad face (3/10). No wonder I will be in 2 weeks 26 y/o and still KHHV. It's over for me.

The masks haven't been mandatory since 2 months ago where I live, but I still continue to wear it, except outside on streets where I am completely alone to hide my subhuman sad face (3/10). No wonder I will be in 2 weeks 26 y/o and still KHHV. It's over for me.

The noodlewhore at my job did the same thing. She's fully aware her lower half results in her resembling an worse version of Akawfina.

same just not worth the constant agro
mask up and its much much better normans cant dunk if they dont know what you look like

same just not worth the constant agro
mask up and its much much better normans cant dunk if they dont know what you look like
To be honest, I'm thinking of giving up wearing masks cause as an anxious guy I have moments when I feel like suffocating. Who doesn't like my face then he/she should in another direction.

To be honest, I'm thinking of giving up wearing masks cause as an anxious guy I have moments when I feel like suffocating. Who doesn't like my face then he/she should in another direction.
also you get this weird fake confidence because people treat you completely differently like you are actually not an incel,as you get used to this new existence and how people are interacting with you in public, you essentially become closer to being a norman, and thus become mentally closer to being a norman as the fake confidence begins to effect your mentality, even back at home.

Yes, I loved it when masks were mandatory.
I turned from 3/10 to 4/10.

Same here. I never take off my mask in the public. I want them to be mandatory again:feelsjuice:

Maskcuck :feelsohh:

imagine caring about what others think

i don't wear masks because it it inhibits my release of pheromones that seduce local JBs (buy my redpilled cold approach manual on amazon)