Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based I still go out and drive for no reason

SupremeG

SupremeG

Life sucks and I hate everything
-
I bought a fancy Sedan a week ago. A Mercedes E-class from 2006. It is sportily equipped with 272 PS (201 kw) and beautiful bright leather interior. The sense to own such a car is to maintain and drive it. I do not see why I should stay at home because of a flu epidemic. I go out and drive around, even if there is no reason to. Maybe pick up some money here, do some shopping there, get some gas, just drive for fun. Worst thing that can happen is I get pulled over by the police. Then I just say I'm going shopping for groceries. I am currently planning to drive to the sea to watch the sunset from my car. Hopefully it won't get ruined by a couple.

@Mods Please do not ban for bragging. At least I'm honest with you. I had to create this thread since there's nothing better to do in life right now than driving anyway.

You have no care about last germans :<

Same tbh. It’s nice to just have a chill drive with no destination or purpose in mind.

@Joelossus @rightfulcel @Colvin76 @Bleachcel @WawelDragon1683

Same tbh. It’s nice to just have a chill drive with no destination or purpose in mind.
I mean, after all, I want something out of my wageslaving. If I work in an open-plan office, I might as well drive around outside. We are safer in a car than on foot right now.

My car is covered in bird shit cause its been parked next to trees for the last few days. Cannae use it the now anyway as I've fully embraced the joys of day drinking.

Worst thing that can happen is I get pulled over by the police.
People are getting arrested in my coronachan-ridden country. I hope that's not your situation.

Better then rotting in your home all day.

People are getting arrested in my coronachan-ridden country. I hope that's not your situation.
Where do you live?
The most I'll get is a big fine. But I won't get that if I buy essential things, like food for example.
Better then rotting in your home all day.
That's what I'm saying. Brutal but based Drivingpill.

I never owned a car but I used to drive my dad's one and we would park near a cliff and gaze at the sea.
Ngl lifefuel tbh.

Mogs me to oblivion.

You have no care about last germans :<

17927.jpg

Wtf is up with all those brag threads today?

In the end people just want to show off what they are capable of and what they have. I really wish I could drive. I even had a dream today about driving. I was driving in some VW with my father. I had problems to slown down the car and to control it in general despite the fact it was automatic.

I bought a fancy Sedan a week ago. A Mercedes E-class from 2006. It is sportily equipped with 272 PS (201 kw) and beautiful bright leather interior. The sense to own such a car is to maintain and drive it. I do not see why I should stay at home because of a flu epidemic. I go out and drive around, even if there is no reason to. Maybe pick up some money here, do some shopping there, get some gas, just drive for fun. Worst thing that can happen is I get pulled over by the police. Then I just say I'm going shopping for groceries. I am currently planning to drive to the sea to watch the sunset from my car. Hopefully it won't get ruined by a couple.

@Mods Please do not ban for bragging. At least I'm honest with you. I had to create this thread since there's nothing better to do in life right now than driving anyway.

>14 yo mid class sedan from 2 generations ago with known engine issues on the 350
>bragging

pick one

My car is covered in bird shit cause its been parked next to trees for the last few days.
Just wash your car theory.
17927.jpg

In the end people just want to show off what they are capable of and what they have. I really wish I could drive. I even had a dream today about driving. I was driving in some VW with my father. I had problems to slown down the car and to control it in general despite the fact it was automatic.
I can help you making your wish come true. What makes driving difficult for you? Do you have trouble shifting gears? Do you miss the overview? I would suggest that you watch Driving videos on Youtube to get a general understanding of driving.

Have you been taking theory classes before you started to try driving? Are you aware of traffic rules?
>14 yo mid class sedan from 2 generations ago with known engine issues on the 350
>bragging

pick one
The car doesn't look like 14 years old, though. It's in excellent condition from outside and inside despite it's been used for so much driving. I guess a Mercedes was just build to keep driving.

Last edited:
I can help you making your wish come true. What makes driving difficult for you? Do you have trouble shifting gears? Do you miss the overview? I would suggest that you watch Driving videos on Youtube to get a general understanding of driving.

Have you been taking theory classes before you started to try driving? Are you aware of traffic rules?

No, you cannot help and I explained this topic quite a few times.

No, you cannot help and I explained this topic quite a few times.
A man himself is intelligent enough to drive a car, so are you. If you recnogise your weaknesses and work on it, I'm sure you will become better.

A man himself is intelligent enough to drive a car, so are you. If you recnogise your weaknesses and work on it, I'm sure you will become better.

Ok, let me explain:
I am just struggling to get behind of it. I am struggling to stick to the road properly, since I am leaning too much of the right side of it. I am also struggling to adjust the speed in regards to the road signs. I am also struggling to adjust my speed regarding to the general traffic and to my general surroundings. I am also struggling to keep an eye to my surroundings while driving and I am struggling to change the gear on top of that. I even have problems to indicate the directions where I want to drive to. While driving I accidentally activated buttons on the steering wheel. Even if I would go for automatic I would struggle a lot. So, in the end I am just struggling in general.
And if I am honest here, I am also somewhat anxious about driving itself, I am anxious about crashing the car and I am anxious about driving in general.

On my first driving lesson, which was a double lesson by the way, the driving teacher told me I have no foundation whatsoever.
After 2 driving lessons (with the first one being a double lesson), the driving teacher told me to do driving simulation first. He was actually quite calm this time and he told me, that I am struggling here and I am better off doing driving simulation. It also not that expensive. I had to do 10 lessons. Even at my last lesson, I still could not get behind of it. I had to pay over 200 Euro for it. Since I did not make any progress I am actually afraid of going back.

In the end, most people can do it without any effort whatsoever. Why do I have to put effort into something what everyone else can do without any effort whatsoever? Specially females for some reason? Why can a 17 year old girl drive while I was failing at driving simulation as a grown up man? Why did not I make any progress while people need 5 lessons to get behind of it while I had 2 lessons (the first one a double lesson) and 10 lessons of driving simulation where I do not have much pressure? I really do not get it, why people can do it so easily because it is not easy at all, at least for me.

havent driven in 2 weeks

Ok, let me explain:
I am just struggling to get behind of it. I am struggling to stick to the road properly, since I am leaning too much of the right side of it. I am also struggling to adjust the speed in regards to the road signs. I am also struggling to adjust my speed regarding to the general traffic and to my general surroundings. I am also struggling to keep an eye to my surroundings while driving and I am struggling to change the gear on top of that. I even have problems to indicate the directions where I want to drive to. While driving I accidentally activated buttons on the steering wheel. Even if I would go for automatic I would struggle a lot. So, in the end I am just struggling in general.
And if I am honest here, I am also somewhat anxious about driving itself, I am anxious about crashing the car and I am anxious about driving in general.

On my first driving lesson, which was a double lesson by the way, the driving teacher told me I have no foundation whatsoever.
After 2 driving lessons (with the first one being a double lesson), the driving teacher told me to do driving simulation first. He was actually quite calm this time and he told me, that I am struggling here and I am better off doing driving simulation. It also not that expensive. I had to do 10 lessons. Even at my last lesson, I still could not get behind of it. I had to pay over 200 Euro for it. Since I did not make any progress I am actually afraid of going back.

In the end, most people can do it without any effort whatsoever. Why do I have to put effort into something what everyone else can do without any effort whatsoever? Specially females for some reason? Why can a 17 year old girl drive while I was failing at driving simulation as a grown up man? Why did not I make any progress while people need 5 lessons to get behind of it while I had 2 lessons (the first one a double lesson) and 10 lessons of driving simulation where I do not have much pressure? I really do not get it, why people can do it so easily because it is not easy at all, at least for me.
Ok, the best would be to practice on a traffic practice area insteadt on real streets. You won't have any speed problems here, since only 30 is allowed here. Take a vehicle where the speed can be displayed as a number on the speedometer and have it set before you drive. You won't be put under pressure since you can stop your car in the middle of the road without getting in trouble. Don't be ashamed to practise, because there are people just like you who have difficulty driving, including adult males. Stop putting yourself down just because you can't drive at the first attempts.

Brag thread tbh

OP, read this

check your car for this and IF your car is within the damaged units try to see if they replaced the engine before you bought it(cos someone already broke it), or if not has been replaced try to get rid of the car asap lol thats a $10 000 repair job
My car have been checked by a Mercedes professional before I bought it. The engine is in very good condition, even though the car is down 250,000 miles.

Ok, the best would be to practice on a traffic practice area insteadt on real streets. You won't have any speed problems here, since only 30 is allowed here. Take a vehicle where the speed can be displayed as a number on the speedometer and have it set before you drive. You won't be put under pressure since you can stop your car in the middle of the road without getting in trouble. Don't be ashamed to practise, because there are people just like you who have difficulty driving, including adult males. Stop putting yourself down just because you can't drive at the first attempts.

I know you want to help me here but I did not ask for it because I am well aware (I also had a discussion about that some days ago here). I know all of that and for me and my personal circumstances this is not applicable. It also seems like that you missed the point where I explained to you that I did not make any progress whatsoever.

I know you want to help me here but I did not ask for it because I am well aware (I also had a discussion about that some days ago here). I know all of that and for me and my personal circumstances this is not applicable. It also seems like that you missed the point where I explained to you that I did not make any progress whatsoever.
You only have made 2 driving lessons with a teacher. I'm not sure if a driving simulation really is helping, I've never tried it tbh. I remember my first 3 driving lessons, I was so shit, did mistakes over and over and the teacher was yelling at me because I was not able to shift gears. So I switched to automatic because I that way I save money and I will drive Mercedes anyway. Only then did I slowly improve.

You only have made 2 driving lessons with a teacher.

3 driving lessons (one was a double lesson) and he told me that I have no foundation whatsoever.

I'm not sure if a driving simulation really is helping, I've never tried it tbh.

It is pretty much like driving since they do have a set-up for it. I also had less pressure and I still did not make any progress.

I remember my first 3 driving lessons, I was so shit, did mistakes over and over and the teacher was yelling at me because I was not able to shift gears. So I switched to automatic because I that way I save money and I will drive Mercedes anyway. Only then did I slowly improve.

This is pretty similar to my experience. I also cannot stand that he is yelling at me because I am paying for this. Imagine you are paying someone to yell at you.
And since I did not make any progress, what the fuck should I say to the driving teacher? Seriously...
I also told you, even if I would switch to automatic I would still have a lot of problems. I mean, how many driving lessons do I need? 30? 40? And afterwards I have to do mandatory driving lessons. This driver licence will cost easily 5000 Euro and even more at this point. I am honest here. Back then, money was a problem but not anymore, but since I have to take a lot of lessons, money will once again be a problem here. Just lol at paying 5000 Euro for a driver licence while the teacher is yelling at you.

3 driving lessons (one was a double lesson) and he told me that I have no foundation whatsoever.

It is pretty much like driving since they do have a set-up for it. I also had less pressure and I still did not make any progress.

This is pretty similar to my experience. I also cannot stand that he is yelling at me because I am paying for this. Imagine you are paying someone to yell at you.
And since I did not make any progress, what the fuck should I say to the driving teacher? Seriously...
I also told you, even if I would switch to automatic I would still have a lot of problems. I mean, how many driving lessons do I need? 30? 40? And afterwards I have to do mandatory driving lessons. This driver licence will cost easily 5000 Euro and even more at this point. I am honest here. Back then, money was a problem but not anymore, but since I have to take a lot of lessons, money will once again be a problem here. Just lol at paying 5000 Euro for a driver licence while the teacher is yelling at you.
Even for 5000 Euro it is worth it. Main reason why I didn't move out from parents is that I was able to finance a Mercedes after I passed my driver's license. Just take a loan if you're unsure about the costs. You'll have a driver's license forever without having to rely on bus and train again and on top of that you can even buy a car afterwards. I would even take 20.000 Euro for everything. Finally, you won't be mogged by a female ever again. And let's be honest, that's the most important thing of all as a man.

Last edited:
Even for 5000 Euro it is worth it.

What I am trying to say is, that I do not have the money for it.

Just take a loan if you're unsure about the costs.

It really does not work like this due to credit rating.

I would even take 20.000 Euro for everything.

Like I said, I do not have the money for it.

I also want to be honest here. I did not enjoy driving at all because I am so bad at it. It also feels extremly forced.
I do not enjoy driving therefore I am bad an vise verca. I am bad at it and therefore I do not enjoy it.

I don't give a shit about driving ngl

But you do pay for electricity, water, heating and so on :feelshaha:
Also not exactly. Those can be minimized if even used at all sometimes. Meanwhile when rotting in a car driving around aimlessly, you are burning through fuel no matter what.

But you do pay for electricity, water, heating and so on :feelshaha:
Also not exactly. Those can be minimized if even used at all sometimes. Meanwhile when rotting in a car driving around aimlessly, you are burning through fuel no matter what.
Just live at your parents until you have your dream car and enough money left on your bank account to be ready to move out theory.

Last edited:
I would do the same if I had a license and a car