Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment How many of us are capable of driving?

Do you know how to drive?

• Yes, I do.

Votes: 98 61.3%
  • No, I don't.

Votes: 44 27.5%
  • I know how to drive, but lack a license.

Votes: 18 11.3%

• Total voters
N

NokNok

Recruit
★★
Seems like a random question, but I have noticed a trend that a lot of Incels tend to not be able to drive, let alone having a driver's license.

Is there a correlation between Inceldom and an inability to drive or is it just a coincidence?

@LastGerman thoughts?

Never drove in my life. I'm 57.

I have a license and a car. Still an incel.

I failed my driving exam two weeks ago. I'll take it again in January or February but I can drive and pretty good

yes there is a correlation, it means you were sluggish in your personal development, your parents were busy/poor, or both

I do, not that i ever go anywhere besides work and uni. Plus im a burger citizen so its a bit easier here than in euro. At least my brain is NT in this capacity at least.

I am still taking my driving lessons atm, i have a permit, driving scares the shit out of me when I’m with my dad tbh.

Seems like a random question, but I have noticed a trend that a lot of Incels tend to not be able to drive, let alone having a driver's license.

Is there a correlation between Inceldom and an inability to drive or is it just a coincidence?

There is a correlation. I would say it goes even further beyond. if you cannot drive as a grown up man, it is basically over in every aspect of life. And once you get older and older this topic becomes more and more frequent.

@LastGerman thoughts?

Brutal.

I have a license and a car. Still an incel.

And here we go again... @Barnacle @rightfulcel @ the driverlicecel gang

I don't know how to drive because I'm poor and a license costs thousands of euros here, not to mention getting a car in the first place.

I should get a license next year. It was so difficult to set up everything.

I don't know how to drive because I'm poor and a license costs thousands of euros here, not to mention getting a car in the first place.

Sounds like Germany.

yes there is a correlation, it means you were sluggish in your personal development, your parents were busy/poor, or both

Indeed. Not being able to drive is an indication that you did not take the step into adulthood. Once yo uare apst a certain point at life, it will become harder and harder and more emasculating.

too depressed to get a license tbth

It is so fucking over here. We have been emasculated by teenage female driving. there is n oroo mto come back from this. The only thing we can do now, is to end our insignificant lives.

Know how to drive, but not allowed anymore.

Uber Lyft cel. I drive Chad and Stacys back to their million dollar homes and they don't tip me because I'm ugly and fat.

I do know how to drive decently, my problem is that I get so nervous when in traffic because the social pressure from other peoples in their cars. I don't have a license because of that.

I even had a motorbike and still im here.

Because I don't have enough driving experience to drive safely with an eyepatch, I'm too poor to afford insurance, and I don't want my subhuman face photographed... I do not have a card that says I'm allowed to travel by vehicle.

Fuck America, I wish I lived in a scooter and rickshaw country.

my problem is that I get so nervous when in traffic because the social pressure from other peoples in their cars. I don't have a license because of that.

Keep in mind that female can handle this situation easily. This is too emasculating man.

I got a phobia of driving.

There is a correlation. I would say it goes even further beyond. if you cannot drive as a grown up man, it is basically over in every aspect of life. And once you get older and older this topic becomes more and more frequent.

Brutal.

Man, even here we are absolute trash

I've driven to nowhere in particular and I'm still lonely and alone in public

Man, even here we are absolute trash

We are... But look at that. I knew that there are actually a good handful of men who cannot drive anymore. This clearly is a phenomenon which needs to be called out.

I don’t know how to drive

No point in driving when i don't go outside of my house tbh

We are... But look at that. I knew that there are actually a good handful of men who cannot drive anymore. This clearly is a phenomenon which needs to be called out.
I don't see it, I see us in the absolute minority. Even among these trash humans we are the lowest as even they think it is ridicules that we can't drive.

I drive. Still incel as fuck.

Failed my driving test the first two times I took it. (The instructors were a foid and a Tyrone). Passed the third time with a white normie instructor.

I can drive but hate driving, there are too many excess people clogging up the world and traffic is always terrible

I can drive well enough, but I'll never be able to afford a car and insurance because I'm a poor sand nigger with no career prospects.

Keep in mind that female can handle this situation easily. This is too emasculating man.
Yes true but it's not our fault, females today are so confident because of how they are worshipped. If you can sell your poop to people that wants to fuck you how could you ever feel anxious in any situation.

Yes true but it's not our fault, females today are so confident because of how they are worshipped. If you can sell your poop to people that wants to fuck you how could you ever feel anxious in any situation.

I cannot stand this whole situation. This is beyond cucked. This is absolutely emasculating. While men are struggling with crucial stuff and cannot find a somewhat decent apprenticeship, female are going on in their lives without any flaws and if you dare to criticise the situation, people wil lalways tell you it is only your fault and they will give you the typical talk.

Just learn to drive bro women will be all over you then.

Brutal.

bruh

I passed earlier this year at 24 years old. I was desperate to buy a car, but so glad I don't/

I live in a city and public transport links are well connected, buying a car, driving through congestion and paying rocket-high fees for parking is not worth it.

Many people in the city here do not drive and know full well it's pointless to do so. It's not too uncommon to see people way into their 30s and 40s not passed their driving tests.

I have license and a car. But i'm incel as shit.

I don't see it, I see us in the absolute minority. Even among these trash humans we are the lowest as even they think it is ridicules that we can't drive.

Not being able to drive the worst feeling in the world, next to foids license mogging you . I’ve wasted so many hours learning how to drive and it makes me mad. It’s depressing as fuck, man. I think about it every day, especially when I’m commuting to work.

Not being able to drive the worst feeling in the world, next to foids license mogging you . I’ve wasted so many hours learning how to drive and it makes me mad. It’s depressing as fuck, man. I think about it every day, especially when I’m commuting to work.
Me too as I passed everything EXCEPT the practicalö test which I gave up after 4 failures.

I don't know how to and I'm scared as fuck. When I see my friends behind a wheel I can't understand how the hell are they so comfortable driving. I would be constantly looking around stressed out.

I can drive but it took me about 8 years to learn, a normal person takes about 6 months.

I think there is a lot of correlation because:

1) Autism. Lot of people here are on the spectrum, correlates with inability to drive well.
2) Poor. Being ugly and of low genetic stock correlates with poverty to a degree, either personal poverty or coming from poor parents.
3) Low general functioning. Incels lack a crucial need as per Mazlows chart, and many people here suffer as a result and aren't able to cope with the normal challenges of life.

Nottu this shittu again

I don't know how to drive but know how to drive a motorcycle. Does it count?

I can drive. failed at the first try of driving exam. second time I passed with help of luck. I don't have car or a job so won't have a car at least for another 3.5 years cause I'm in college and no career prospect in sight yet. I get anxious in traffic, get scared parking, feel very embarrassed when I fuck something up. I am always on the edge and feel too anxious about if I'm going to fuck something up everytime I go out in traffic so I try not to drive also for gas prices are ridiculous in middle east.

If you could afford a driving license but you don't get it being an incel is Your last problem