Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious I still don't understand why foids even have rights

JestER

JestER

Clown World Analyst
★★★★★
Think about it, they are all nothing but manipulative, evil, lying, deceitful hive-minded whores that think subhuman men shouldn't have rights and want us dead upon birth. I mean who even gave them rights to begin with? Cucks weren't drinking soy back in the 20's and the Jews didn't pull the strings back then either until the mid 40's, so how did that event even come to pass? A man enabled this degeneracy, not the useless suffragettes, think about that for a minute. Whoever did it is just as bad as that tallfag nigger-loving cuckold Abraham Lincoln for freeing all the dindus, so who was the faggot that freed the no good sluts? Now even faggots are allowed to roam free thanks to (((them))), establishing what is now know as the "clown world" and it is only going to get worse :feelsclown:. I wish time travelling ER was a thing :society:

Last edited:
yeah i mean you can breath and eat, what the fuck else do you want?
They shouldn't even be allowed to breathe without our permission, this is unjust, TRULY unjust

Last edited:
Think about it, they are nothing but manipulative, evil, lying, deceitful hive-minded whores that think subhuman men shouldn't have rights and want us dead upon birth.

....? We must speculate on the matter closely...? Sad decision, I believe.

Because some idiot some decades ago thought it would lead to men receiving more sex in return. The opposite happened except for chads.

the earlier generations were retarded and believed they would stop at first wave feminism

the truth is feminism won't end until the bottom 80% of men in looks are either genocided or third class citizens forcibly injected with estrogen 4x a week

the earlier generations were retarded and believed they would stop at first wave feminism

the truth is feminism won't end until the bottom 80% of men in looks are either genocided or third class citizens forcibly injected with estrogen 4x a week
:feelsclown:

I don't understand anything anymore tbh, worlds just one big cruel joke and a lie :feelsclown::feelsclown:

Our dear ancestors although intelligent remained men above all, sometimes their cocks could replace their brains I suppose which led to this decision. (but yeah i need this answer before roped time)

Think about it, they are all nothing but manipulative, evil, lying, deceitful hive-minded whores that think subhuman men shouldn't have rights and want us dead upon birth.
100% true,but toilets will never admit it.

And yet the only right incels has is to remain silent after getting arested for looking at a foid from 200 meters away :feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown:

Earlier generations are dumb

Think about it, they are all nothing but manipulative, evil, lying, deceitful hive-minded whores that think subhuman men shouldn't have rights and want us dead upon birth. I mean who even gave them rights to begin with? Cucks weren't drinking soy back in the 20's and the Jews didn't pull the strings back then either until the mid 40's, so how did that event even come to pass? A man enabled this degeneracy, not the useless suffragettes, think about that for a minute. Whoever did it is just as bad as that tallfag nigger-loving cuckold Abraham Lincoln for freeing all the dindus, so who was the faggot that freed the no good sluts? Now even faggots are allowed to roam free thanks to (((them))), establishing what is now know as the "clown world" and it is only going to get worse :feelsclown:. I wish time travelling ER was a thing :society:
Fuck foids