Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL I still can't believe how normies think Google is a good and neutral choice to inform yourself.

Mountainbikecel

Mountainbikecel

Genetiker und Evolutionspsychologe.
★★★★
They don't even try to hide it at this point that they are leftist technocrats with a stick up their ass:feelsjuice:

https://blog.google/

Full honkfuel, as is their Instagram. They even show their true colors with their doodles.

I mean, you do you Google. They don't even try to hide it that they are authoritarian degenerates.
At this point, normies are so naive, you can't even blame Google for brainwashing them.

But the day they can convince normies to shut this forum down, I will go full accelerationist.

Google does a good job (brainwashing) with representing the company as modern, young, political left (lol) and progressive. Just look at the latest adds everywhere for the google phone. The lifestyle leftis believe all that shit and that’s why they don’t even try to hide seeing google as a neutral source.

All you need to do as a big company to make young people trust in your products is to advertise it with niggers (good looking ones), LGBT bullshit and young women (with shaved heads bc that’s edgy in 2021).

Jfl at learning anything from anywhere that isnt incels.is

can't find shit on jewgle anymore, only use it to search anime art now

Google search results habe become completely jewed. Instead of giving information about a topic its links all these corporate sites

Google search results habe become completely jewed. Instead of giving information about a topic its links all these corporate sites
((( :feelsautistic::feelsautistic::feelsautistic::feelsautistic: )))

Google does a good job (brainwashing) with representing the company as modern, young, political left (lol) and progressive. Just look at the latest adds everywhere for the google phone. The lifestyle leftis believe all that shit and that’s why they don’t even try to hide seeing google as a neutral source.

All you need to do as a big company to make young people trust in your products is to advertise it with niggers (good looking ones), LGBT bullshit and young women (with shaved heads bc that’s edgy in 2021).
:feelskek:

They are like sheep, once enough of their peers follow a trend they jump on it too. Joogle exploited that to push their agenda. Personally I use Metager and Yandex mostly.

but its le heckin woke trillion dollar companies being on the right side of history so its ok :feelsokman:

I like duckduckgo