Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I started trash digging

Dunarote

Dunarote

Banned
-
I was bored so I started walking around looking inside trash cans. I generally look for stuff I can recycle like plastic bottles, cans paper etc.. I also find lots of valuable shit like clothes, shoes, food etc... It is a perfect hobby for a NEET like me to pass time and earn some extra cash.

I have too much fear of dirty needles in trash cans.

no trash for your face.

oh wait..

:feelstrash: meanwhile NT people are going out with friends

I have too much fear of dirty needles in trash cans.
I don't think drug addicts are pedant enough to throw needles in trash cans. You will mostly find those somewhere inside abandoned building or nearby woods.

I don't think drug addicts are pedant enough to throw needles in trash cans. You will mostly find those somewhere inside abandoned building or nearby woods.

Im not talking about drug addicts whats about diabetics? They use needles every day.

Dumpster diving is an underrated cope. Electronics stores and supermarkets dump some great stuff sometimes, such as returned goods and dry foods that are technically expired but not really.

ones mans trash is another mans treasure tbh

Start dumpster diving at the back of GameStops you'll be suprised how many video games and accessories they throw out.

I've been dumpster diving for years.
Love that shit

I think George Soros went through household trash in his younger days to map consumption patterns for his future investments. Not a bad idea OP.

i start ate food from dumpsters since 2015 im addicted now