Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel I spotted a SEAmaxxing landwhale together with a chang and it ruined my day

• Thread starter geneticdisaster
  • Start date
geneticdisaster

geneticdisaster

Banned
-
It reminded me of how miserable I am. Still incel, still posting here.

Meanwhile 1/10 unatractive landwhales get to fuck normies in the west, and can easily get chang when coming over here.

Are you a seacel

I'm partially SEA, but I have little desire to see Asian women and leave the country I was born in:

Native Americans are the "Warrior-Type" Mongoloids of their race. East Asians are "Magic-Type"(Intelligence).
As a Blasian, I have Denisovan ancestry.

I'm Blasian(AA + Chinese/Filipino/Siberian/Tribaloid(Amerindian)):

1647876551127-png.592378

asian-png.592382

1672689493497-png.59396

asian-png.672147

I've accepted that, as hole standards become too absurd, they'll simply resort to grasping desperately to justify them.

Last edited:
I think most here would agree, fucking landwhales is not ascension.

Lmao same, I saw a white landwhale with a chang last week while having my lunch jfl SEAmaxxing works for both male and female whites

Lmao same, I saw a white landwhale with a chang last week while having my lunch jfl SEAmaxxing works for both male and female whites
I am sure most of IT landwhales secretly go to SEA to get fucked by chang