Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope I spent the entire day drawing hentai instead of doing my homework

• Thread starter Fancy Alcoholic
  • Start date
Fancy Alcoholic

Fancy Alcoholic

Living by the name
★★★★★
And it's brutally over. I can't anything for other ppl or for a purpose that is boring to me regardless of its overall validity. Fuck common good and all that shit.

what's your opinion on ai hentai

what's your opinion on ai hentai
It's cool though it reminds me that it's brutally over as an AI achieved the God skill I will never achieve as a failed human creature.

hentai>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>homework

You make more money as a hentai artist anyway. Just note that the furries which pay alot of money they have you draw some supper messed up shit like dragons shitting into each others mouths, or a diaper dog getting fucked.

Last edited:
You make more money as a hentai artist anyway. Just note that the furries which pay alot of money they have you draw some supper messed up shit like dragons shitting into each others mouths, or a diaper dog getting fucked.
I already draw fucked up things anyway. But my level is nowhere near abling to getting paid.

You do it for free or you sell it to someone ?

you should draw furries fucking and shitting on each other and sell it to degenerate furryfags

Decided to share one of my croquis. It's abstract lol

mods should ban OP unless he posts his drawing

View attachment 715625

Decided to share one of my croquis. It's abstract lol
I'm not into that shit but seems really good. You should use that ability and become a good artist

I would love to have the time to dedicate to drawing, but i don't feel like i'm gonna be half as good as the monsters out there. Also need to become proficient in WebDev still

I'm not into that shit but seems really good. You should use that ability and become a good artist

I would love to have the time to dedicate to drawing, but i don't feel like i'm gonna be half as good as the monsters out there. Also need to become proficient in WebDev still
Webdev is nice, though I still wouldn't do my homework. A big amount of homework not done is a quick way to progress jfl

Webdev is nice, though I still wouldn't do my homework. A big amount of homework not done is a quick way to progress jfl
Doing homework is fine, but if you can exploit something good like drawing go for it.

do you use construction lines in your drawings?
Well I drew without construction lines for years and years and I only began to use them quite lately.

To me they feel like some sort of hack and make everything easier and symmetrical without much effort. If you don't know how to draw, using construction lines like some sort of religious cultist might make the whole point of drawing boring and kill your creativity.

Draw as you see fit first to understand the tools you're using, and then use construction lines if they are useful to do what you want.

Or maybe I'm just a self taught retard after all.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back