Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I spent my 20s self-improvement maxxing without much to show for it

mylifeistrash

mylifeistrash

Banned
-
Been gym-celing as a teen. Played ball in HS, was never that good. Went out and did PUA. Listened to endless self-improvement tapes. Invested some of my money.

In the end I'm back in my parents house, approaching mid 30s, jobless cause of corona, old, balding. No matter what I did aside from becoming a billionaire would have made much of a difference.

Younger guys hate posts like these because it scares them that they'll end up like me.

When I was young I used to hate on guys who were alcoholics, lazy, or homeless. Now I think they're the only sane people left.

Younger guys hate posts like these because it scares them that they'll end up like me.
No, the people who will hate this are the bluepill cucks that think you need to be 21 or 25 to be considered incel :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy:

No, the people who will hate this are the bluepill cucks that think you need to be 21 or 25 to be considered incel :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy:
those people are retarded as fuck. once you graduate high school a virgin you are already in DEEP SHIT

JFL this guy's a 6'6'' White guy who's been described as good looking and had Asian women show interest in and go out with him. Guaranteed he has at least a few lays, this is shown by his title where he states "without much", had he been an actual incel he'd have used the word"anything" instead.

those people are retarded as fuck. once you graduate high school a virgin you are already in DEEP SHIT
Exactly. I cringe every time I see a post saying "only 21 and up can be incel broooooo :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy:".

I can understand saying 18 and up cause you're a legal adult then, but any gatekeeping after 18 is just bullshit cope (like saying 21+)

JFL this guy's a 6'6'' White guy who's been described as good looking and had Asian women show interest in and go out with him. Guaranteed he has at least a few lays, this is shown by his title where he states "without much", had he been an actual incel he'd have used the word"anything" instead.

shorter than 6'6
my body and frame are decent

but i get nothing for that cuz my face is avg, i'm balding and im old

shorter than 6'6

"Get" present tense. I am sure you aren't a virgin and have gotten laid.

"my body and frame are decent"

also bragging

JFL with how young people are fucking now if you get out of middle school a virgin its probably over for you

JFL with how young people are fucking now if you get out of middle school a virgin its probably over for you
honestly, I remember feeling behind even in high school so there's a kernel of truth to this

honestly, I remember feeling behind even in high school so there's a kernel of truth to this
NGL with the degenerate sex culture thats being shown to even children it wont be long before the usual virginity-loss age becomes lower and lower

Been gym-celing as a teen. Played ball in HS, was never that good. Went out and did PUA. Listened to endless self-improvement tapes. Invested some of my money.

In the end I'm back in my parents house, approaching mid 30s, jobless cause of corona, old, balding. No matter what I did aside from becoming a billionaire would have made much of a difference.

When I was young I used to hate on guys who were alcoholics, lazy, or homeless. Now I think they're the only sane people left.
Normies who hate on copes like alcohol are rage fuel. They're just too delusional to need any copes, doesn't devalue it anyway.
:feelsUnreal:

Last edited:
shorter than 6'6

This right here already mogs a huge majority of the forum. As for my case, you mog me to death, infact, i would say beyond death.

I've already thrown in the towel thinking that I could have a girlfriend. Women have harems of chads and tyrones, they dont need an incel or a betabux for that there is the onlyfans.

If you graduate high school as a virgin, you are undoubtedly fucked. College will be even worse in terms of hypergamy.

Facts. It doesn’t magically get easier
If you graduate high school as a virgin, you are undoubtedly fucked. College will be even worse in terms of hypergamy.

This is a scary post ngl. Its a brutal self improvementpill. No self improvement for your face.

"Get" present tense. I am sure you aren't a virgin and have gotten laid.

"my body and frame are decent"

also bragging

JFL if you think actual incels post here. Only real incels are curries like us.
i felt behind at around 10. most of my friends had french kissed and stuff by then.

Havent you kissed a foid yourself?

Last edited:
Fuck, this hits too close to home. I'm 24 now and I probably tried every single fucking redpill trick in the book back then.

Last edited:
Life is so fucking hard to men.

Guys try things because they have an image of themselves and what they would like to be without actually researching if that image is achievable by the methods adopted. This leads to dissapointment. Objectivity is a very important tool to discern the right course of action. Self improvement is a sham, gotta learn to be content with who you are. Maybe bring about positive changes with realistic goals in mind. We are worm food anyway, there is no true transcendence.

i felt behind at around 10. most of my friends had french kissed and stuff by then.
Fuck this makes me so angry and depressed at the fucking evil whores refusing to make lip contact with me.
Havent you kissed a foid yourself?
OFC he fucking did like everyone else here, except me. I'm sick of being truecel, I have half a mind to force myself on a woman right now and get it over with. But the prison term isn't worth it.

Once you leave middle school blowjobless it’s over for you.

Once you leave middle school blowjobless it’s over for you.

Every virgin male scoring high in SAT / A-levels or whatever final year exams should be granted free blowjobs and sex instead of bullshit prizes.

Every virgin male scoring high in SAT / A-levels or whatever final year exams should be granted free blowjobs and sex instead of bullshit prizes.

You said youre an accountant though right. Are you some low level one or are you actually mid career level? Do you have masters? I feel like you could advance more career wise but youre not

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back