Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I spent Halloween alone

Animas

Animas

This isn't even my final form
★★★★★
I was really looking forward to halloween but it’s just another day come and gone, another day spent rotting. Another day spent studying, playing video games and posting. Fucking mindless cycle. I literally have no fucking friends. I’m just an empty study/wageslave. While everyone is out there having a blast i’m home drinking and playing vidya. I blew 60$ on skins and couldn’t even get the fucking jason solider skin i wanted. I fucking failed a test from just being a low IQ failure. As always things don’t go my way. Happy Halloween and cheers to anyone rotting along with me.

All this while chad is banging sluts and getting his homework done by nerdy asian foid orbiters with answers to the exams.

Last edited:
noodlewhores
:feelswhat: fucking racetraitors
C185F19A E5FF 4F00 B5B6 56F4B0720132

Just cos they nerdy don't mean they don't get dirty :feelshehe:
:feelshehe::feelzez:

start injecting t boyo
i’m too far gone at this point tbh :soy::soy::feels:

i’m gonna need zyzz level T injections combined with fat burners and sauna time

Last edited:
I remember when I was young and delusional and thought if I dressed up and went out with a friend and got drunk at a bar or club I would get somewhere. Would always come home depressed and broken. That was a long time ago.

Every night is just another night. Same rules all year round. You probably didn't miss anything.

I remember when I was young and delusional and thought if I dressed up and went out with a friend and got drunk at a bar or club I would get somewhere. Would always come home depressed and broken. That was a long time ago.

Every night is just another night. Same rules all year round. You probably didn't miss anything.
oh bro i approached ~150 and always got rejected. that was when the blackpill really hit me and that mentality that it was just a matter of time and if my game is good enough i can do it was shattered

Browning Hi-Power
Walther p99
The Browning vs the cz seem to be getting mixed reviews. I don't know if it can be customized and can be as light as the phantom to carry everyday.

oh bro i approached ~150 and always got rejected. that was when the blackpill really hit me and that mentality that it was just a matter of time and if my game is good enough i can do it was shattered

Yeah it's kind of hilarious in retrospect thinking that picking up women is a "skill" or like a "game" you can get better at. What a joke. Just doesn't work that way. You get better at it by becoming better looking, eg. steroids, surgery, hair, etc. That's pretty much it.

I don't get it, are you extroverted? Did you want to have the normie experience of going to a party and getting drunk or whatever?