Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I spend 8 hours a day on Tinder

shii410

shii410

الصابئي
★★★★★
My weekly average
8 hours a day on Tinder
4 hours a day on Bumble

I'm also always consooming the latest Tinder Gold and Bumble Premium to have maximum success

I can feel it in my bloodstream and I know on a spiritual level that this great pursuit will soon pay off with MASSIVE rewards.

Let me guys know your tips and tricks for success on Dating Apps

My weekly average
8 hours a day on Tinder
4 hours a day on Bumble

I'm also always consooming the latest Tinder Gold and Bumble Premium to have maximum success

I can feel it in my bloodstream and I know on a spiritual level that this great pursuit will soon pay off with MASSIVE rewards.

Chad trait, You download dating apps

Give up bro there's better things you could be doing with your time than chasing women.

Why tf would you waste that much time of your life on shit that is never gonna work for you- literally the definitions of insanity.

I swiped through all the foids in my area there are no more foids left

25531.jpg

You are wasting your time.

Chad spends 8 minutes and gets thousands of matches. Over.

Why tf would you waste that much time of your life on shit that is never gonna work for you- literally the definitions of insanity.
It's satire obviously

Spend 8 hours searching for the best sex doll it's better worth

have a funny bio and don't be afraid to smile on your pictures :)

My weekly average
8 hours a day on Tinder
4 hours a day on Bumble

You'll get 0 matches or likes whatever it has

brother, what a waste of time. Beat a woman.

My weekly average
8 hours a day on Tinder
4 hours a day on Bumble

The least amount of effort wins

My weekly average
8 hours a day on Tinder
4 hours a day on Bumble

even 8/10 chads suffer there.
you with pretty much 50 average guys and subhumans are competing for 2 or 3 very below-average women 2s and 3s.
dating apps are the ultimate scams of the modern age for guys.
also, mind you that swiping right on every girl you see makes you pretty much invisible.

also, you could be banned and truly invisible for girls without them telling you if that happened boosters and premium subscriptions won't work and your money would have been to a better cause if you burned them.