Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I sometimes think if I had someone that cared about me I'd be motivated in every aspect of life

NoMoreCoping

NoMoreCoping

25 years old KHHV from Turkey
★★★
First things first I have failed in academics and have no degree or whatsoever.When I look to my peers I have realized that those successful guys all had girlfriends and/or caring families in their lives which I lack both.I know that I may be LOW IQ and lazy so I am not using this theory for an excuse since there are successful incels in especially STEM fields but what am I trying to say is if academic success directly cooperates with someone's success with women?Because knowing that someone cares about you and they are attracted to you must boost their motivation to do shit compared to an incel who got discriminated based on his looks for his whole life (me).

Last edited:
Yeah, def. I've always wondered if my life would've been different if I just had a single friend.

Yeah, def. I've always wondered if my life would've been different if I just had a single friend.
I mean humans are social animals right? Not having friends/family/gf completely destroyed my brain I think.

First things first I have failed in academics and have no degree or whatsoever.When I look to my peers I have realized that those successful guys all had girlfriends and/or caring families in their lives which I lack both.I know that I may be LOW IQ
A lot of times it does not mean you are low IQ
Chad wins everything because he has everybody