Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill I slowly realized the extent to which Ethnic is a death sentence

• Thread starter Deleted member 34955
  • Start date
Deleted member 34955

Deleted member 34955

Banned
-
Ethnic is literally the most unattractive human beings. Throughout my life (even theough I am ethnic myself) i always had biases against them, like not want to be their friends, feeling superior to them, thinking they're cavemen. I always feel crappy myself too about it, like never good enough to be the friend of whites. If this happens naturally in my ethnic brain, i cannot imagine what hysterical femails think of us.

Even blind girl sees if you make a light or dark shadow.

ITS OVER

Over for Tyrones, Chaddams, Chadpreets and Changs then

Yes exactly, they're all below white normie. They are basically a zoo exhibit to them

think of how shit their SMV is compared to CHAD's though

That’s why we call ourselves deathnics.

You feel so only with white normies because they are close to you in the social hierarchy so they tend to humiliate you to feel better of themselves. White incel is on the same boat with you. A white chad never comes to your way because he is on the top there fucking all Stacies.

What's your background OP?

Chads have higher SMVs than landwhales
landwhale gets more matches and can get an army of orbiters/sponsors
in rare instances a chad can get a foid to betabuxx for him

landwhale gets more matches and can get an army of orbiters/sponsors
in rare instances a chad can get a foid to betabuxx for him
Landwhales don’t get Chads tho. Quality of matches > Quantity

E3PwNBzWYAUUKEY

Theres not that much difference, if the white guy gets 10 replies lowest ethnic still get 7.

Landwhales can get sex from chads I've seen it happen

Harsh realisation.

Make no mistake. Especially in liberal areas in the Anglosphere. Even in moments where random foids are being polite and friendly towards you. There is what they say and there is what they do as far as race and sex (which is the ultimate form of openness and acceptance).

The data does not lie. Some white guys walk into the room and you think the ladies have their attention on you as an ethnic male, or do you think because of those white guys that just came in, your chances went from 10 - 15% to basically zero.

If you thought the latter, then you are blackpilled and correct. These foids only want white men. Period.

Ugly short ethnic males. Foids really do want you dead and I mean it. That means they want you to go kill each other off in random drug/gang related shootings and that they don't wanna be anywhere near you.

Why do you think "Karen" is even a thing. Its very true that suburban white females normally call the cops on ethnic subhumans that they see in their neighborhoods especially if that ethnic male isn't a laborer of some sort, (package delivery, cab driver, handy man, milk delivery, etc....)

When was the last time you saw a white person in the ghetto? Thats a no go zone for them. They have trailer parks for that.

They expect the exact same when it comes to their middle class + upper class neighborhoods. Like how dare are you in my area type of attitude. Same with the foids as far as dating and sex.

White males dating noodlewhores enmasse? Perfectly ok. Foids of all races wanting ethnic males dead? Perfectly ok.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back