Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LDAR I skipped work today

wasted12years

wasted12years

Overlord
★★★★★
It feels really nice. Waking up at 5:50 am, deciding not to work then going back to sleep again and waking up five hours later. Now i can just LDAR for the rest of the day. I wont get fired since i work at a dying company, the boss likes me and no one can replace my position. They wont hire any new one and no one wants to work there since the salary is shit. I should do this atleast 1-3 times a month. Totally worth it. I only have to work 3 more days this week. If you ever find yourself working at a dying company were no one wants to work, take the opportunity to skip some days every now and then. Just LDAR if you get tired of running in the hamster wheel.

im going to resign from my job tomorrow, i have 1k euros saved up so ill be able to comfortably neet for atleast 2 months

It feels really nice. Waking up at 5:50 am, deciding not to work then going back to sleep again and waking up five hours later. Now i can just LDAR for the rest of the day. I wont get fired since i work at a dying company, the boss likes me and no one can replace my position. They wont hire any new one and no one wants to work there since the salary is shit. I should do this atleast 1-3 times a month. Totally worth it. I only have to work 3 more days this week. If you ever find yourself working at a dying company were no one wants to work, take the opportunity to skip some days every now and then. Just LDAR if you get tired of running in the hamster wheel.
If you are outside the United States u normally get 10 sick days off per year, u might as well use them, just space them out take 2 - 3 days off every 3 - 4 months.

That's whats making me not getting a new job. I'll just get less LDAR time if i get a new job, i don't work fridays on my current. I don't care about higher salarys either, it just means you gotta work harder, atleast in a blue collar job. In less than 1 year i will have to get a new job though.

How many hours dp you work per day OP ?

Congrats. Enjoy your day :feelsokman:

Lucky bastard. I want to kms every Monday morning.

low IQ, you should’ve did your last 3 days making your boss want to give you a reccomendation

I called in sick to work today. I am sick but I possibly could have gone in. Still, first sick day in 13 months working there. And don’t want coworkers to get my germs :feelzez: Have leave on thurs and fri so 2 day week (then no holiday again til Christmas)

I skip work every day.