Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I sit around uni alone to avoid my human birther shouting at me at home

Fallenleaves

Fallenleaves

Watch out for those dogs, those evildoers, those m
-
As I am typing this, I am sitting on a chair in a lounge area at uni. There's really nothing much for me to do. My brain is fried from reading math and physics textbooks and I have a headache which I don't normally have.

My human birther always shouts at me at home to vent her anger. She knows she can't do shit to my dad so she shits on me. Going on long winded rants is the only form of communication we have left. I hate this life, I can only studymaxx as a khhv lonely ricecel.

As I am typing this, I am sitting on a chair in a lounge area at uni. There's really nothing much for me to do. My brain is fried from reading math and physics textbooks and I have a headache which I don't normally have.

My human birther always shouts at me at home to vent her anger. She knows she can't do shit to my dad so she shits on me. Going on long winded rants is the only form of communication we have left. I hate this life, I can only studymaxx as a khhv lonely ricecel.
you are not alone brocel, I go through something similar

Why don't you join a club or something?

What is wrong with that? Join nigga. This can be your way out.
Get together with people who deify women every second? it's better to be alone

Get together with people who deify women every second? it's better to be alone
Is a robotics club, not a simp club. He gets to learn robotics shits, have fun, get references, get paid in future. Learn to be NT, possibly get laid. But there are def other clubs to join

Is a robotics club, not a simp club. He gets to learn robotics shits, have fun, get references, get paid in future. Learn to be NT, possibly get laid. But there are def other clubs to join
Looking at it this way would be a good thing, as long as you know how to filter some things and don't let any blackpill slip

I know the smae brother. It never began I think the universe is fucking targeting us. Why else am I in this shit

Looking at it this way would be a good thing, as long as you know how to filter some things and don't let any blackpill slip
Doctor Manhattan
Kalanchoe

I know the smae brother. It never began I think the universe is fucking targeting us. Why else am I in this shit
I always have the false hope that it will get better, but at the end of the day things are ten times worse.

What is wrong with that? Join nigga. This can be your way out.
It's the only club that I saw around campus promoting itself, and applications are closed. I don't want to download Instagram to find other clubs to join.

There's this robotics club but it's full of bluepilled nerds

He gets to learn robotics shits, have fun, get references, get paid in future. Learn to be NT

When I imagine a "robotics club" I imagine a club full of losers

:lul: I would expect the virginity rate in the robotics club to be..... high.

I played in the Uni orchestra. I had a bad mix of some blackpill expectations and some bluepilled hopes then. The orchestra didn't get my dick wet but the music was fun. I have no regrets.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back