Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over I should end it on my birthday

How do you plan to do that ?
You're 20 and he's much younger than that. Maybe you can stick it out to 30 and try steer him away from inceldom and sadness if it isn't his fate.
If he's tall and likes soccer, that's a good sign that things will go well for him. What your mother said about the Euro admixture is ragefuel, but it's typical of normies. It was subliminal to me before I became blackpilled, but now every time I see an instance of it, it can ruin my day :lasereyes:
Maybe I'll stick around for a bit longer, but its gonna be suifuel if I start seeing him get gfs while I'm still a perma-incel. I was friends with this kid with Honduran ancestry, I met him in 4th grade and he had a few siblings. He was more Euro than me, green eyes and paler skin, but his siblings all had different phenos. One of his younger brothers was dark skin compared to him and looked much more indio, could pass as curry tbh. He revealed that he struggled with colorism issues and feeling out of place in his own family bc of that, and I could relate. His sister was really beautiful, but I always shrugged off any attraction towards her bc she was a 2 yrs younger than me and it felt weird. I haven't seen her since November 2021 but by then the age gap didn't mean much obv, she was already like 16. I knew I didn't have a shot with her tho bc she's incredibly gl and 100% white chadlite only i bet. Her family wasn't your typical spic trash, they were all well educated and her parents were both teachers.

He'll be turning 9 soon. I'm hesitant about roping bc I'm scared my death will stray him away from any decent path in life and he'll end up worse off
Yeah if you kill yourself, what example does that set for him. I would try to help him and then once you see the positive feedback loop for him and the good momentum rolling that could be suifuel enough, or if he doesnt succeed after a few years then you tried at that point.

I think killing yourself too soon could be a mistake, you are also only 20 its not that old, even though you said you wanted to do it 2025?

I think I would not be so hasty, you can't undo your suicide and we don't know what lies ahead

Do cocaine, meet up with someone on here, record yourself bothering people, get fart spray and spray an entire mall or club for revenge and laughs, get a shirt that says "nigxxgxxer' and put them on hangers in walmart and watch peoples reaction to it, stay at a costco overnight and see if you can survive, go on a boat ride, amusement park, do a drug you've never done before that makes you see things, try to survive in the woods for a week.
I'm sorry you're going through it man, I wish you a happy death.

If you truly love your brother, don't rope. Your probably the only person he cares about and trusts
Maybe I won't, ig I'm not as subhuman as I thought, I'm just extremely insecure about my looks. I'm not attractive obv, and there's still so many other failos and shit that worries me, like having virtually zero options dating-wise in the west. There's so few spic-cels on this forum, I don't consider myself white or spic bc I don't really look like either but ig I look more taco. I heightmogged in SA, most people there are dwarves so I felt like a god heightmogging everyone. Idk if geomaxxing there would work tbh tho, like if I fully softmaxxed and visited like Colombia or some shit idk if I'd have any advantage over there. Its mainly ethnics who perceive me as "white", actual white people usually see me as "POC" tho.

Maybe I won't, ig I'm not as subhuman as I thought, I'm just extremely insecure about my looks. I'm not attractive obv, and there's still so many other failos and shit that worries me, like having virtually zero options dating-wise in the west. There's so few spic-cels on this forum, I don't consider myself white or spic bc I don't really look like either but ig I look more taco. I heightmogged in SA, most people there are dwarves so I felt like a god heightmogging everyone. Idk if geomaxxing there would work tbh tho, like if I fully softmaxxed and visited like Colombia or some shit idk if I'd have any advantage over there. Its mainly ethnics who perceive me as "white", actual white people usually see me as "POC" tho.
when is your next birthday?

I guess even here the fear is too much. Or there is still hope in some.

It's a noble thing to do. Is your brother decent looking and normal? Or is he going to wind up here?
Yeah he's a HTN, high tier normie. He has a chance in life.

Nature is cruel

Im nearing the end too it doesnt seem like norway is willing to give me the healthcare i need

You do you. No one has the right to stop someone from their desires.

Good, don't forget to livestream it cuck, thanks