Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal I should be balls deep in pussy right now

Indari

Indari

r4peman
★★★★★
it's approaching 2am on friday (saturday) in my prime. I should be at a girl's room right now after an evening of flirting, balls deep inside her tight pussy, evacuating my balls at 300 psi. instead I am in my room alone imagining it.

I should be waking up every morning with a worm butt against my crotch.

it's approaching 2am on friday (saturday) in my prime. I should be at a girl's room right now after an evening of flirting, balls deep inside her tight pussy, evacuating my balls at 300 psi. instead I am in my room alone imagining it.
:reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:
I can’t take this anymore :feelsree:

I should be waking up every morning with a worm butt against my crotch.
aftermath of me imagining this:
Follow

Who cares?
And yes, I cared enough to reply.

bruh....same

:fuk::fuk::fuk::fuk::fuk::fuk::fuk::fuk::fuk::fuk::fuk:

I honestly don’t even care about anything in life. Like even inceldom and being alone. I’m just too mentally broken for this shit.

I just go on about my life not caring enough about anything except the small retarded things.

I was except i had to pay for it :reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back