Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

TeeHee I Shat from a tree once

JohnDoe

JohnDoe

MaskedCel
★★★★
When I was little I thought it would be funny to have a random turd fall from the sky. So when I was at the park I decided to climb this one high tree and do just that. It was quite an open area and I'm honestly surprised that nobody saw me do it. Anyway when i got near the to or halfway up the tree (I cant remember) I pulled down my pants, squatted between two branches and pushed it out. A few seconds later I heard it hit the grass below and snickered like no tomorrow. I then climbed down to see a pancake of a turd on the ground. Again I'm extremely surprised that nobody saw me do this as it was in the middle of the day in the middle of summer at a park with few trees

Curry slayer inhib tbh

Low inhib mogs me.
Also just why jfl.

@ThoughtfulCel thoughts?

I've thought about doing the same actually :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:

@ThoughtfulCel thoughts?
giphy.gif

@chudur-budur @Legendarywristcel @RREEEEEEEEE @curryZoomercoomer How do you curries feel about the OP doing god's work?

@chudur-budur @Legendarywristcel @RREEEEEEEEE @curryZoomercoomer How do you curries feel about the OP doing god's work?

We only shit on the streets. Tree shitting is much more based though.

Mogs me at shitting

@Damo the incel is this de gesos alt account?

@ThoughtfulCel thoughts?
Unlike other Gorillas, I have class.

My dumps are taken on the ground, so I may bury them appropriately.

God damn amateurs

original

legit low inhib slayer trait

who needs to streetshit when u can just treeshit :feelshaha:

It's called "Parashitting" or "Parapooping". Yea, I did it many many times. I still do whenever I see an opportunity. OP is extremely highIQ as he figured this out while he was still a kid.

Something I need to do.

Thank you, OP, for sharing.

I thought this was going to end in someone getting shat on.

When I was a little kid I tripped and shat my pants as I hit the ground. That was the funniest shit ever

I remember one time I shat in a toilet.
Might make a thread later about it, Idk.

Brutal birdpill