Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious I seriously with my sister would act like this towards me

I already said many times before that I am rich, but that making something of yourself doesn't mean shit if you are ugly. Me saying this is walking living proof that incels can't be saved by moneymaxxxing or self improving. It might be bragging in a way, but it just shows how subhuman I am and affirms the blackpill
You’ll have to excuse my ignorance then. You have an interesting perspective what with your situation. Mind if i ask how you became rich?

You’ll have to excuse my ignorance then. You have an interesting perspective what with your situation. Mind if i ask how you became rich?
Literally hardwork and networking to get a really high position job. Unlike in the dating world, hard work actally pays off in careermaxxxing (tho its still easier if you are chad, but you can at least work twice as hard). There is no hard work for your face tho.

Literally hardwork and networking to get a really high position job. Unlike in the dating world, hard work actally pays off in careermaxxxing (tho its still easier if you are chad, but you can at least work twice as hard)
Interesting. Hopefully careermaxxing at least got you some good copes.
There is no hard work for your face tho.
brutal truth

Interesting. Hopefully careermaxxing at least got you some good copes.
No, I want to rope everyday. Once I got blackpilled, I don't even know how to cope anymore.