Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I seriously think about crashing into kamaz truck after i finish doom eternal

Speedloader

Speedloader

Saw spear enthusiast
-
I’m fucking tired of rejections. I’m tired of normie’s advices. I’t doesn’t matter what I achieve, it doesn’t matter how interesting of person i am, I’m locked in biological prison of my body. I can’t jump higher that my looks allow it. This gay society damned men to exist as speechless slaves, and if you dare to say something you’re worse than isis and hitler multiplied. Fuck fuck fuuuuuck. I don’t have anything to look forward after i finish the game i waited for 4 years. Nothing awaits me after. FUCK YOU CUCKTEARS BY THE WAY, CANT YOU SEE OUR SITUATION? A FUCKING VIDEO GAME BORDERS ME FROM SUICIDE YOU FUCKTARDS.

Please, i just want girl so say that she loves me at least 1 time in my life. Fuck fuck FUUUUUUUARK :cryfeels: :cryfeels: :cryfeels: :cryfeels: :cryfeels: :cryfeels: :feelspuke: :cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::feelstrash::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::feelsugh::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:

No therapy for my eye area, no self improvement to my lower third, no game for my asymmetry, no status for my balding, no fame for my acne

Last edited:
Brutal1

We incels truly are in genetic quarantine

Yeah man , I think about suicide everyday.

Brutal as fuck

KAMAZ? Do you live in Russia?

do it bro. btw i still can't fucking play doom eternal the retarded torrent download is taking too long :feelsrope:

No therapy for my eye area, no self improvement to my lower third, no game for my asymmetry, no status for my balding, no fame for my acne
This part right there.
You can't polish a turd and expect it to be successful and beautiful. Especially in a beauty centric shallow ass society.

There are treatments for acne. But what were you doing with your life 5 years ago?

Try to treat acne in russia where doctors are incompetent fucks who will laugh at you

Could a doctor determine the cause of your acne? How old are you?

Early twenties. I doubt these retards could determine

That's still pretty young. However, I wouldn't just wait to grow out of acne, it could take a while. But you say you have been to a dermatologist already?

Based Doomcel
BrazilianCuckma is probably gonna screenshot this sooo
Hellow from Turkey ı hate women so much ıts unreal.

Go one-way-ticket to SEA for some 2..4/10 noodles.

Doom Eternal is my only reason to love after I beat Ultra Nightmare my life will have peaked and itll be over
l
Doom Eternal is my only reason to love after I beat Ultra Nightmare my life will have peaked and itll be over
live*

Thank god i even like "soy-games" like The last of Us so my pool of games is much broader.