Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I got brutally attacked in college today

Even if you have managed to somehow win the fight, the tables would then be turned and everyone else would come to attack you. On top of that, the college definitely would suspend you in a heartbeart.
This is a game where you simply cannot win.

Yeah and people try to tell me no one will try fight you in real life lol.

High levels of martial arts is absolutely essential in this world and our parents neglected us by not putting us in lessons since a young age.

I quit college too and I'm mmamaxxing too. Hope you can figure it out bro. Pm me if u want we can discuss some high level striking strategies or something

Even if you have managed to somehow win the fight, the tables would then be turned and everyone else would come to attack you. On top of that, the college definitely would suspend you in a heartbeart.
This is a game where you simply cannot win.
Yeah, I got suspended despite the fact I was the more civil one that only threw the first punch because I knew what would happen if I did not. If I am gonna lose a fight, I may as well get a hit in. I don't think other people would come to attack, but I'd probably get suspended meanwhile the other person would be considered a victim. The CCTV footage will probably make me look like the violent one considering it doesn't pick up on audio, it only shows him stalking me, getting in my face etc, but none of that matters to them. The people painting me as the bad guy are the ones who never dealt with intense bullying and the dangerous side affects of the MMR vaccine.

Yeah and people try to tell me no one will try fight you in real life lol.

High levels of martial arts is absolutely essential in this world and our parents neglected us by not putting us in lessons since a young age.

I quit college too and I'm mmamaxxing too. Hope you can figure it out bro. Pm me if u want we can discuss some high level striking strategies or something
sounds good officer feel free to message me