Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting "i see ugly guys with hot girls all the time,bro"

jet112

jet112

Incelmatics
★★
i consider myself to be a very objective person and i haven't seen a trend where ugly guys get with hot woman.
maybe iv seen guys that are 2-3 points below the woman, but that's not the rule

I see ugly tall guys with hot girlfriends all the time

I see the opposite all the time.
Especially nowadays where the woman are fat as fuck and short too.

the majority i see are men dating below their looksmatch
fuck you whogivesafucc

Last edited:
Never seen that in my life, I have seen tall Chadlites with womanlet goblina tier women

I've honestly never seen an ugly guy with a hot girl unless someone's

Most of the people who say this are actually just jealous of the guy and pretend he is uglier than he actually is instead of admitting that they aren't as good looking as they think they are. Normie men are awful at judging levels of attractiveness in other men. They overrate themselves and underrate others. For example a white guy will say a black guy looks worse than he actually does, and an Asian guy will say a white guy looks worse than he actually does, and every variation of that you can think of, guys with black hair saying guys with blonde hair look bad, etc, all while ignoring real things like symmetry, bone structure, ratios, facial harmony, etc.

Most of the people who say this are actually just jealous of the guy and pretend he is uglier than he actually is instead of admitting that they aren't as good looking as they think they are. Normie men are awful at judging levels of attractiveness in other men. They overrate themselves and underrate others. For example a white guy will say a black guy looks worse than he actually does, and an Asian guy will say a white guy looks worse than he actually does, and every variation of that you can think of, guys with black hair saying guys with blonde hair look bad, etc, all while ignoring real things like symmetry, bone structure, ratios, facial harmony, etc.

I can't stand people who say that, most of the time the ugly guy is betabuxx, has status or isn't even ugly but I never seen ugly guy with hot girl I mostly see the opposite.

i consider myself to be a very objective person and i haven't seen a trend where ugly guys get with hot woman.
maybe iv seen guys that are 2-3 points below the woman, but that's not the rule

You are a fucking retarded cunt. Never seen this in my life. So hot women buy wear makeup, buyexpensive clothes, shoes, purses to show off but yet date an actual guy is who is ugly? you are overrating the women because you are an ugly fuck.

height, white or black, NT, frame, location, just be first, just be an exception, dick size, betabux, arranged marriage, etc

You are a fucking retarded cunt. Never seen this in my life. So hot women buy wear makeup, buyexpensive clothes, shoes, purses to show off but yet date an actual guy is who is ugly? you are overrating the women because you are an ugly fuck.

i didn't say iv seen ugly guys with hot girls. but i did see couples that werent looksmatched

Almost every relationship I see on the street is one where the guy mogs the girls by at least 1 point.

I saw it 10 years ago although it always seemed platonic.

I sure as fuck haven't seen that in the past 5 years.

If it's truely what you saw than there is a good chance that guy is rich and or high status.
height with shit face gets you nothing

Height and an attractive body can offset an ugly face......to a degree.

I see "ugly" guys with decent looking GFs every now & then.
Sometimes the girl just wants to stand out better so she dates an uglier guy.
Other times he's not really ugly but fat and rich or famous or both.

But I definitely see a lot more couples where the guy is fit and decent looking and the girl is a tub of lard.

Its over for us ugly males, cant even get landwhales,

KILL ME PLS

I see "ugly" guys with decent looking GFs every now & then.
Sometimes the girl just wants to stand out better so she dates an uglier guy.
Other times he's not really ugly but fat and rich or famous or both.

But I definitely see a lot more couples where the guy is fit and decent looking and the girl is a tub of lard.

my thoughts exactly, yeah.

This. I saw 3 notably laughable cases of this just driving my .5 miles to the market today.

It's very rare when I see a male dating up.

I see ugly guys with ugly womens. Not ugly guys with hot womens.

I see it sometimes. But at a declining rate compared to 10 years ago.

Always in this case there is hidden factor involved (I.e. Status or Money)

However guys that say they never see it or it doesn't happen are coping

if he's ugly he is ALWAYS high status

he is ALWAYS the one with the cool stories in the group and who controls the situation

he is NOT an ugly incel who lucked out somehow

if he's ugly he is ALWAYS high status

he is ALWAYS the one with the cool stories in the group and who controls the situation

he is NOT an ugly incel who lucked out somehow

This or the couple is from eastern europe.

Coincidentally, I am just coming from outside and I saw in the woods a chad lite with his plain jane pancake faced landwhale women and their child.

This or the couple is from eastern europe.

Coincidentally, I am just coming from outside and I saw in the woods a chad lite with his plain jane pancake faced landwhale women and their child.

she pursued him aggressively and he gave in most likely lol

Well, it gets you laid, and a gf, but, whatever.
It can help, but it doesn't guarantee anything. Every attractive/sociable short guy I've known had gf's but I've known several tallcels IRL.

I know that's anecdotal and I'm not saying height doesn't matter (because it does), but JBT theory is a myth.