Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I secretly hope that diseases like HIV/AIDS never get cured

Total Imbecile

Total Imbecile

Honorary ethnic
★★★★★
Every time I see an article talking about scientists being close to curing this X horrible disease I panic a little and think FUCK

I want sexually active guys and women to suffer, I hope AIDS never gets beaten and the virus evolves to be extremely painful

Total Imbecile said:
Every time I see an article talking about scientists being close to curing this X horrible disease I panic a little and think FUCK

I want sexually active guys and women to suffer, I hope AIDS never gets beaten and the virus evolves to be extremely painful

STDs are thru the roof. Only a matter of time before something quite virulent pops up.

AIDS is a godsent, but unfortunately it mostly just gets the homos and not the Stacys.

NYincel said:
STDs are thru the roof. Only a matter of time before something quite virulent pops up.

Most of them are benign though, nobody in 2018 appears to care if they get herpes.

We need a virus that would make people beg to be put out of their misery with a round to their head, or something like an STD version of polio

Disagree. HIV is the reason you can't lick hooker pussy and require condom sex with them.

Once stds get cured it's completely over for ugly males that never stood a chance in life, who will suffer and then die because of their terrible genetic combination that they can do nothing with. . Life will be one big fuckfest/orgy for class 1 bite fags, tallfag, and all girls. What's even worse is when you can just take a pill and you will have zero chance of getting some hoe pregnant so you won't have to worry about child support.

GeneticFilth said:
Once stds get cured it's completely over for ugly males that never stood a chance in life, who will suffer and then die because of their terrible genetic combination that they can do nothing with. . Life will be one big fuckfest/orgy for class 1 bite fags, tallfag, and all girls. What's even worse is when you can just take a pill and you will have zero chance of getting some hoe pregnant so you won't have to worry about child support.

Class 1 bite doesn't make you a slayer jfl. My teeth are almost perfectly aligned yet i'm subhuman

your avi looks like the typical fuckboy slayer in school @ OP

HIV is basically a faggot disease

OP is cope
BIG cope

Total Imbecile said:

You wish pain and disease on random people just because you can’t have sex... that’s pretty stupid, considering your goal is to have sex one day. Karma would only have it that you contract such a disease when it happens.

They have stuff that puts HIV in remission pretty much.

secretly? I openly do

TheVman said:
secretly? I openly do

I cant just go around openly wishing death on people, that would just weird out normies. You have to be like them and act like people who contract STDs are victims, "oh how horrible, Stacey totally didnt deserve to contract aids!!"

Total Imbecile said:
TheVman said:
secretly? I openly do
I cant just go around openly wishing death on people, that would just weird out normies. You have to be like them and act like people who contract STDs are victims, "oh how horrible, Stacey totally didnt deserve to contract aids!!"
Oh that's the difference. I don't have any friends

We need DNA modification chemical surgeries ASAP.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back