Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over I SAW THE WORST THING EVER

spicycurry

spicycurry

Officer
★★
I was at the mall and I saw a young south asian hijabi woman. This woman had the worst eye area I have ever seen. Her eyes were gigantic and circular and she kind of looked like a bug. She was also probably less than 5 feet tall. She was pushing around a stroller and had like 4 sons with her. Those sons had pretty large eyes and it made me scared for their future. It got even worse when the dad showed up. He was no more than 5 foot 4 and looked like a typical islamist. I just felt so bad that these 4 boys have received such shit genetics. It made me sad that they will have to go through inceldom. These kids will be posting here in the future.

These kids will be posting here in the future.

Incels will be systematically wiped out or put in camps by 2030 at the current rate that feminism is winning.

press F to pay respects to the future gen of incels

Incels will be systematically wiped out or put in camps by 2030 at the current rate that feminism is winning.
Yeah but these kids will get picked on in school. There is no way they are not getting bullied, unless his school has some muslim brotherhood or something like that.

Yet these kinds have to be eliminated too, as wiping us out won't help them to get laid in future.

Yeah but these kids will get picked on in school. There is no way they are not getting bullied, unless his school has some muslim brotherhood or something like that.
I'd like to think incels would create an underground rebel group against the femoids.

Most incels cannot even get along with each.
In spite of the fact we hate eachother and ourselves we manage to find the forum as soon as it's taken down, so we're tightknit in terms of a group.

In spite of the fact we hate eachother and ourselves we manage to find the forum as soon as it's taken down, so we're tightknit in terms of a group.
Yeah but many incels are in denial which is the problem in high school.

It was probably a first cousin marriage too, these subhumans breed like rats while Chad and Stacy use birth control and abortions, this isn't how natural selection is supposed to work.

It was probably a first cousin marriage too, these subhumans breed like rats while Chad and Stacy use birth control and abortions, this isn't how natural selection is supposed to work.
At least it better than being a coptic who are disappearing as their women marry non coptics.

they should not be allowed to breed.

Cousin fucking just creates more incels, it's not worth it.
Yeah but this 5 foot 4 got laid, while you can only get laid with your hand. If you would not marry your cousin than you are a fakecel.

Yeah but this 5 foot 4 got laid, while you can only get laid with your hand. If you would not marry your cousin than you are a fakecel.
My cousins are all fat and hideous, I'd rather remain incel.

What can we do to prevent it?
There will be no systematic elimination because there are more incels everyday. In India and China alone there will more than 100 million. That is a lot of people.

Incels will always exist because of ugly women

The only chance I would have at having non-incel children would be if a 7-10/10 would let me sire. Otherwise, even if I get laid, the hell will live on in my sons. I would say all incels should get vasectomies if that wasn't so clearly stupid

you're talking like the enemy

Shit parent genetics ultimately produce shit child genetics. This process causes inceldom.

JFL if you aren't born out of a Stacy that got impregnated by a giga Chad in 2018.

On the bright side.. 5''4 people have still a chance amright?

should have mercy executed them all right then and there

On the bright side.. 5''4 people have still a chance amright?
You just need to marry an Islamist girl and you will be fine.
Shit parent genetics ultimately produce shit child genetics. This process causes inceldom.

JFL if you aren't born out of a Stacy that got impregnated by a giga Chad in 2018.
A lot of chads are born from normie parents.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back