Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious I saw that " I'm an incel. AMA" video. Looking at the comments I realise if I was in that guys place they would have declared me an extremist

Lookscel

Lookscel

Better to be an incel than a cuck ツ
-

Look at the comments, he did not even say anything much hateful according to me. I would literally be declared an extremist.

He's a terrorist

We're not sending the best tbh..

Comments are suifuel

Brendio b fakecel :soy:

Comments are giga soy, weird how low sentience normies are.

He's fat as fuck and unironically dresses like garbage with a trash haircut.
U can tell even him not being fat would help and he said that he's worked out and he has loads of loose skin or something and his body fat b shit or something. I agree he dresses like shit tho. (Sorry m8 if Ur readin this)

Derrick chinmogs me

U can tell even him not being fat would help and he said that he's worked out and he has loads of loose skin or something and his body fat b shit or something. I agree he dresses like shit tho. (Sorry m8 if Ur readin this)
Classic case of being a retard on top of everything else

You lose weight by not eating not exercise

He's a 5'4 manlet with death tier eye area

He's still fat as fuck after weight loss. If he gets to 10 percent bf he can easily jbw a noodle

Same. So what. Let them believe what they'll believe, they're all a bunch of mindless NPCs, anyway.