Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion I saw some of you say I should use foids I already know to find other foids. I just don't really how I should ask that kind of thing.

Toxic_Manbabby

Toxic_Manbabby

Admiral
★★
For reference, I have 3 sisters all above 18 who all have BFs. Am I supposed to ask any of them to help me or what?

Ask their bf's to get you into their social circle, and ask your sisters to help you with looksmaxxing, it's what i do with my sister. She's in a small town and has 7k followers and she almost started modeling as a teen

For reference, I have 3 sisters all above 18 who all have BFs. Am I supposed to ask any of them to help me or what?
they would have already helped you if you were attractive

Ask their bf's to get you into their social circle, and ask your sisters to help you with looksmaxxing, it's what i do with my sister. She's in a small town and has 7k followers and she almost started modeling as a teen
I wonder if her town is smaller than mine. Mine has less than 3,000 people in total. It's 25 square miles of mostly farmland and forest. :feelshaha:

so what ?, if they have a single friend and they think she would want you, they will introduce you
Have you ever heard of Chad needing to have others set them up with someone?

i assume there is a bunch of people trying to set him up all the time
The only way I can picture that happening is one of Chad's friends inviting him to a party where a bunch of chicks are gonna be.

i assume there is a bunch of people trying to set him up all the time
The only way I can picture that happening is one of Chad's friends inviting him to a party where a bunch of chicks are gonna be.