Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL I saw my asian neighbor stealing my trash today.

wizardcel

wizardcel

Lolicon, anti aoc advocate and sexual marxist.
★★★★★
I live in a ghesthouse/ studio or whatever you want to call it. When I was leaving this morning, I saw the Asian guy who lives next door picking our trash and running off with it. This happened 5:40 am. There are teenage girls who live here. So I think he's after their tampoons or used toilet paper. He probably wants to sniff them.

it's so over for ricecels

:lul: :lul: :lul:
You should confront him tbh.

He's a degenerate but at least pretty smart, other guys pay hundreds of euros to get this shit from e whores.

Based and greenpilled. Reuse, recycle right?

It's a studio? Shit man, it's worse than I thought then. I used to be in studios all the time because of my musical endeavors, basically alternative-like gl guys railing similar girls all the time and drugs everywhere. Most studios around my area hold parties and events all the time.

Dindu nothing wrong, it would have been even more based if he stole panties though

Last edited:
At least he's not paying for that shit

There are asians in Brazil

Geez if I was a rice or curry in South America or in Latin America I would rope instantly tbh(that is, as a rice/curry male)

Based low inhib tbh

It's over for him
2148-94a237c1bf6eb5db36c8b7245ece174b.jpg