Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

TeeHee I saw foids from Female Dating Strategy basically saying that they want to kill off autistic men at birth.

BrettyBoy

BrettyBoy

Requested ban.
-
Like the topic title says, I saw foids from Female Dating Strategy basically saying that they want to kill off autistic men at birth and I don’t believe it’s in a ‘He will suffer way’ but in a ‘Just get rid of this disgusting creature’ way because that is how women see autistic men, as disgusting creatures.

Always remember, when I say many women hate autistic men, I’m right and the shit I observed proves and I do want to post screenshots but that requires my day being ruined since I would have to go out my way to search for them posts again.

I’m very correct when I say that women hate autistic men and the shit I observe proves it and I made this post just to get this shit off my chest and I also saw a foid in the subreddit mocking autistic men in a non-joking manner by saying ‘They are mad that we don’t want their 50 year old autistic sperm’ or something, however it was worded but yeah, every single FDS foid deserves to die a slow and painful death, no exceptions what so ever, all women that post in that subreddit need to commit suicide for the greater good of society.

Brutal truth. us autistics hated more than almost anyone else.

Stop reading that garbage @-BrettyBoy- and don't interact with them

All feminists are doxxers

I know, bro, that is why I’m not providing screenshots.
Be careful man we like you alot, remember to be wary, i dont want to see you get doxxed or something

We could compromise and kill off half of autistic babies. :feelsclown:

Like the topic title says, I saw foids from Female Dating Strategy basically saying that they want to kill off autistic men at birth and I don’t believe it’s in a ‘He will suffer way’ but in a ‘Just get rid of this disgusting creature’ way because that is how women see autistic men, as disgusting creatures.

Always remember, when I say many women hate autistic men, I’m right and the shit I observed proves and I do want to post screenshots but that requires my day being ruined since I would have to go out my way to search for them posts again.

I’m very correct when I say that women hate autistic men and the shit I observe proves it and I made this post just to get this shit off my chest and I also saw a foid in the subreddit mocking autistic men in a non-joking manner by saying ‘They are mad that we don’t want their 50 year old autistic sperm’ or something, however it was worded but yeah, every single FDS foid deserves to die a slow and painful death, no exceptions what so ever, all women that post in that subreddit need to commit suicide for the greater good of society.
high IQ

do u have a link

do u have a link
Just go to that subreddit and search ‘Autism’ or ‘Autistic’, it was either one of them words that made me find horrible shit.

By the same logic, why don't we kill off defective women who are infertile, born with congenital defects, mental illnesses and mobility issues? Why is sexual selection pressure always upon males and not females? Its dysgenic to apply selection pressures unequally across the board; we can't expect to eliminate bad genes from entire populations without being gender agnostic in our application of eugenics policies.
Based

I agree with them. Autists should be IQ tested early and euthanized if they don't have an Elon Musk IQ. Society is built by NT normies for NT normies and I could have avoided a life of suffering if I had been euthanized.

By the same logic, why don't we kill off defective women who are infertile, born with congenital defects, mental illnesses and mobility issues? Why is sexual selection pressure always upon males and not females? Its dysgenic to apply selection pressures unequally across the board; we can't expect to eliminate bad genes from entire populations without being gender agnostic in our application of eugenics policies.
Intrinsic protection of women makes most men unable to even think about this, let alone execute it on a mass scale. Thanks to our past as animals with smaller brains, protecting the weaker sex is ingrained in us. We are slowly starting to break free from those chains with the help of the internet and its effects on human psyche.

Ironically enough, most of those bitches on FDS are fat and ugly as fuck. I think they deserve to be killed off first, tbh. I would like an autist/aspie empire free of those pieces of human waste.

FDS is bottom of the barrel anyway.. who cares what they think

That would be extremely wrong, because you know, man bad woman good. Why do people preach "good things", then do shit like that? I mean, do we get to deliberately CHOOSE to be born autistic and suffer from its consequences or something? I certainly didn't choose this hell I was brought into.
Ironically enough, most of those bitches on FDS are fat and ugly as fuck. I think they deserve to be killed off first, tbh. I would like an autist/aspie empire free of those pieces of human waste.
Pretty much like the IT meetup. :foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy:

Whores without souls, a dime a dozen.

ngl I hate my autistic self

every woman thinks this, but are scared to say it out loud

FDS is bottom of the barrel anyway.. who cares what they think
That's what all women think. It's only the low value landwhale IT femcel types that post about it on FDS.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back