Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

TeeHee I saw foids from Female Dating Strategy basically saying that they want to kill off autistic men at birth.

-BrettyBoy-

-BrettyBoy-

Locally undesired.
★★★★★
164d 20h 19m
Like the topic title says, I saw foids from Female Dating Strategy basically saying that they want to kill off autistic men at birth and I don’t believe it’s in a ‘He will suffer way’ but in a ‘Just get rid of this disgusting creature’ way because that is how women see autistic men, as disgusting creatures.

Always remember, when I say many women hate autistic men, I’m right and the shit I observed proves and I do want to post screenshots but that requires my day being ruined since I would have to go out my way to search for them posts again.

I’m very correct when I say that women hate autistic men and the shit I observe proves it and I made this post just to get this shit off my chest and I also saw a foid in the subreddit mocking autistic men in a non-joking manner by saying ‘They are mad that we don’t want their 50 year old autistic sperm’ or something, however it was worded but yeah, every single FDS foid deserves to die a slow and painful death, no exceptions what so ever, all women that post in that subreddit need to commit suicide for the greater good of society.

Transcended Trucel

Transcended Trucel

Scholar of Conciousness
★★★★★
247d 1h 12m
Brutal truth. us autistics hated more than almost anyone else.

wereqryan

wereqryan

Luminary
★★★★★
215d 22h 2m
By the same logic, why don't we kill off defective women who are infertile, born with congenital defects, mental illnesses and mobility issues? Why is sexual selection pressure always upon males and not females? Its dysgenic to apply selection pressures unequally across the board; we can't expect to eliminate bad genes from entire populations without being gender agnostic in our application of eugenics policies.

D

Deleted member 34972

VX
-
23d 16h 22m
Transcended Trucel said:
Exactly. Living as a sub 8 autistic male is nothing but pure honkfuel.

Deleted member 29033

Deleted member 29033

Self-banned
-
20d 3h 47m
Stop reading that garbage -BrettyBoy- @-BrettyBoy- and don't interact with them

All feminists are doxxers

-BrettyBoy-

-BrettyBoy-

Locally undesired.
★★★★★
164d 20h 19m
RainerNLM said:
Stop reading that garbage -BrettyBoy- @-BrettyBoy- and don't interact with them
I know, bro, that is why I’m not providing screenshots.

Deleted member 29033

Deleted member 29033

Self-banned
-
20d 3h 47m
-BrettyBoy- said:
I know, bro, that is why I’m not providing screenshots.
Be careful man we like you alot, remember to be wary, i dont want to see you get doxxed or something

W

WizardofSoda

Admiral
91d 11h 23m
We could compromise and kill off half of autistic babies. :feelsclown:

Deleted member 31869

Deleted member 31869

Just pass me the rope
-
73d 3h 14m
-BrettyBoy- said:
Like the topic title says, I saw foids from Female Dating Strategy basically saying that they want to kill off autistic men at birth and I don’t believe it’s in a ‘He will suffer way’ but in a ‘Just get rid of this disgusting creature’ way because that is how women see autistic men, as disgusting creatures.

Always remember, when I say many women hate autistic men, I’m right and the shit I observed proves and I do want to post screenshots but that requires my day being ruined since I would have to go out my way to search for them posts again.

I’m very correct when I say that women hate autistic men and the shit I observe proves it and I made this post just to get this shit off my chest and I also saw a foid in the subreddit mocking autistic men in a non-joking manner by saying ‘They are mad that we don’t want their 50 year old autistic sperm’ or something, however it was worded but yeah, every single FDS foid deserves to die a slow and painful death, no exceptions what so ever, all women that post in that subreddit need to commit suicide for the greater good of society.
high IQ

PPEcel

PPEcel

truecel, studentcel, 21
★★★★★
165d 10h 19m
do u have a link

-BrettyBoy-

-BrettyBoy-

Locally undesired.
★★★★★
164d 20h 19m
PPEcel said:
do u have a link
Just go to that subreddit and search ‘Autism’ or ‘Autistic’, it was either one of them words that made me find horrible shit.

Kurt Gödel

Kurt Gödel

Proud MSTOW
★★★
70d 13h 35m
wereqryan said:
By the same logic, why don't we kill off defective women who are infertile, born with congenital defects, mental illnesses and mobility issues? Why is sexual selection pressure always upon males and not females? Its dysgenic to apply selection pressures unequally across the board; we can't expect to eliminate bad genes from entire populations without being gender agnostic in our application of eugenics policies.
Based

happiless

happiless

Overlord
★★★★★
119d 10h 41m
I agree with them. Autists should be IQ tested early and euthanized if they don't have an Elon Musk IQ. Society is built by NT normies for NT normies and I could have avoided a life of suffering if I had been euthanized.

A

Advorsor

Kebab Mentalcel with some hope
★★★
25d 3h 12m
wereqryan said:
Intrinsic protection of women makes most men unable to even think about this, let alone execute it on a mass scale. Thanks to our past as animals with smaller brains, protecting the weaker sex is ingrained in us. We are slowly starting to break free from those chains with the help of the internet and its effects on human psyche.

wereqryan

wereqryan

Luminary
★★★★★
215d 22h 2m
Advorsor said:
Intrinsic protection of women makes most men unable to even think about this, let alone execute it on a mass scale. Thanks to our past as animals with smaller brains, protecting the weaker sex is ingrained in us. We are slowly starting to break free from those chains with the help of the internet and its effects on human psyche.
Simping is ingrained in the male psyche unfortunately. :(

ordinaryotaku

ordinaryotaku

Rotting collegecel. Women hate me for existing.
★★★★★
72d 9h 57m
Ironically enough, most of those bitches on FDS are fat and ugly as fuck. I think they deserve to be killed off first, tbh. I would like an autist/aspie empire free of those pieces of human waste.

calimero

calimero

I need a goth loli gf
★★★
35d 20m
FDS is bottom of the barrel anyway.. who cares what they think

Neggr

Neggr

Kebabcel in western europe, it never began.
★★★★★
29d 7h 36m
wereqryan said:

SlutLiberationFront

SlutLiberationFront

A decent end for sluts is a beautiful mass grave
★★★★★
25d 19h 10m
wereqryan said:
That would be extremely wrong, because you know, man bad woman good. Why do people preach "good things", then do shit like that? I mean, do we get to deliberately CHOOSE to be born autistic and suffer from its consequences or something? I certainly didn't choose this hell I was brought into.
ordinaryotaku said:
Ironically enough, most of those bitches on FDS are fat and ugly as fuck. I think they deserve to be killed off first, tbh. I would like an autist/aspie empire free of those pieces of human waste.
Pretty much like the IT meetup. :foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy:

InMyCellInHell

InMyCellInHell

Waffles! Where's my waffles?
★★★★★
32d 1h 47m
Whores without souls, a dime a dozen.

sick1call911

sick1call911

Greycel
1d 8h 33m
ngl I hate my autistic self

nklfdnblidnfbli

nklfdnblidnfbli

Recruit
★★★
1d 20h 31m
every woman thinks this, but are scared to say it out loud

Therapywasaaste

Therapywasaaste

Tfw no PCP
★★★★★
59d 11h 18m
calimero said:
FDS is bottom of the barrel anyway.. who cares what they think
That's what all women think. It's only the low value landwhale IT femcel types that post about it on FDS.

Words2_live_bye

Words2_live_bye

What a Shame ...
★★★★★
96d 16h 39m
Transcended Trucel said:

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape7
shape8