Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over "I saw an ugly incel looking guy with a gf. There is still hope"

Logic55

Logic55

Blackpill Philosopher
★★★★★
Just because you see an Indian or asian guy with a hot gf doesn't mean it will happen to you. These relationships between are rare. Just because you see one guy win the lottery, it doesn't Mean you are likely to win the lottery too. It's OVER

outliERs are outliERs for a reason

Even if you see an incel dude with a girlfriend, she’s thinking about chad. Always.

Every retarded normie seems to 'know' some 'ugly' guy who somehow managed to get a 'hot' girlfriend.

I don't believe that shit for a second. They're trying to gaslight us hard.

Is it impossible? No, but it's just very unlikely.

The common scenario is the attractive Chad is with the attractive Stacy. Chadlite is with Becky. Normies are with the fat foids. And sub5s get nothing.

Every retarded normie seems to 'know' some 'ugly' guy who somehow managed to get a 'hot' girlfriend.

The common scenario is the attractive Chad is with the attractive Stacy. Chadlite is with Becky. Normies are with the fat foids. And sub5s get nothing.
I agree with your categorization

What do you think about this guy?

The other thing is nobody actually knows how the relationship is behind closed doors or how the guy is feeling. They could be relationships where he's letting her fuck other chads, but stays because he has no other options.

The other thing is nobody actually knows how the relationship is behind closed doors or how the guy is feeling. They could be relationships where he's letting her fuck other chads, but stays because he has no other options.
Yep, you can't trust females nowadays

What do you think about this guy?

Sorry, I'm an attentionspancel. I can't watch an hour video.

But if I understand correctly, that guy managed to get a girlfriend. I'm not that surprised. He moggs me. His body is better proportioned than mine. I may be taller than him, but I think my shoulders are lower and narrower. His arms are also thicker.

It's over for subhumancels like me.

Just because you see an Indian or asian guy with a hot gf doesn't mean it will happen to you. These relationships between are rare. Just because you see one guy win the lottery, it doesn't Mean you are likely to win the lottery too. It's OVER
It's over...CAUSE ITS NOT THE NORM....a dead clock is right twice a day!!!!

You can see it yourself if you're masochistic enough to view couples around you.

The one thing incels are wrong on is that most couples are looksmatched. That doesn't mean those relationships are healthy.

The notion that ugly guys are with attractive women is obvious bullshit.

Sorry, I'm an attentionspancel. I can't watch an hour video.

But if I understand correctly, that guy managed to get a girlfriend. I'm not that surprised. He moggs me. His body is better proportioned than mine. I may be taller than him, but I think my shoulders are lower and narrower. His arms are also thicker.

It's over for subhumancels like me.
Yeah just taking a quick look at him is enough. He NT mogs me as well. Still crazy that he got a gf though

NT + normie life, that's the case when you see less attractive men with women. They're the ones who experience being cheated on and divorce raped. The NT-pill should never be underestimated. Some white women dislike their background and are into foreigners.

Exactly, I'm tired of seeing non-looksmatched couples in public

The fact they bothered to remember it just proves it is a notable exception. They probably just saw some betabuxx oofydoofy anyways.

The fact they bothered to remember it just proves it is a notable exception. They probably just saw some betabuxx oofydoofy anyways.
Either betabux...or some Stacy's would lower their standards just a litte and deal with a normie who they know has a big penis