Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I saw a young chink reading a book alone out of enjoyment

I'm millennial, so.. I mean, that's fine. I don't think generationally it has anything to do with anything, but..

... I would think if you wanted to go after someone / put someone down, it wouldn't be your fellow loner or nerd-ish type of person, but quite the opposite... the people that have the willingness to talk down to you / have more power / status, etc., aka a "normie". Having a "fantasy" of shitting on someone on your level sounds more cowardice than any sort of triumphant positive "David vs Goliath" type of scenario. I'd rather bash a Stacey's face in, for example vs. harming some dude reading a book.

SlayerSlayer sees a young girl reading a book alone out of enjoyment...

AND I WANTED TO RAPE HER SO BAD. I wanted to push her off her fucking chair and rape her and tell her to go SUCK MY DICK IN CHING CHONG LAND. AND I JUST FUCKING HATE THAT I COULD ONLY GET AWAY WITH SHIT LIKE THAT IF I WERE WHITE OR BLACK.

I only feel this way because I just cant stand that chinks like her can feel safe reading a FUCKING BOOK OUT IN PUBLIC LIKE A FUCKING NERD ALONE WHEN I NEVER DID. HOW DARE SHE. It's almost insulting that she thinks she can just act like that and feel safe, and feel like she has a future. Her life should be ruined like mine. IF YOU LOOK LIKE ME YOU HAVE NO RIGHT TO WALK OUTSIDE AND NOT FEEL AFRAID.

It's petty, It's abused becoming the abuser. But there is no catharsis when you're already broken.

Not different from foids and normies who bully incels just beacuase.
He’s insane from being a 5’3 chink with a 2 inch cock who got bullied his whole life

I understand your frustration OP but with any luck he'll be blue pilled till the day he dies before he even realizes.

I'm millennial, so.. I mean, that's fine. I don't think generationally it has anything to do with anything, but..

... I would think if you wanted to go after someone / put someone down, it wouldn't be your fellow loner or nerd-ish type of person, but quite the opposite... the people that have the willingness to talk down to you / have more power / status, etc., aka a "normie". Having a "fantasy" of shitting on someone on your level sounds more cowardice than any sort of triumphant positive "David vs Goliath" type of scenario. I'd rather bash a Stacey's face in, for example vs. harming some dude reading a book.

valid points. no doubt...