Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel i saw a stacy with turbomanlet bf today

REAL TRUCEL

REAL TRUCEL

Banned
-
i was looking at insta and saw this 164cm turbomanlet from my class cuddling with stacylite / stacy gf. i wanted to rope on the spot. i missed teen love. this destroyed me, i could never get a below avg becky while this fucking trucel has stacylite who actually likes him.

i read all the self-improvement bluepill bullshit just to be teramogged by this subhuman, i feel like ER seeing the foids he loved getting fucked by frats / tyrones. im just about ready to leave this world.

??
what are you chadsexual nigga?

as though it would have been more acceptable if he was a chad.

Fuckit

What's his secret?

164 cms is 5'4.5'' btw, definitively incel level, how did he do it?

what's up with all these wack greycels?it's like they are trying to outdo each other on who can make the shittiest/craziest/most nonsensical
posts.

anyway you are either lying or this has one huge card he isn't showing(probably money or maybe blackmail).

anyway every man goes with someone for a specific reason.this is no exception,

she's probably a becky and he's probably a high tier normie

stop over/underating people your inbred moron

she's probably a becky and he's probably a high tier normie

stop over/underating people your inbred moron
It can be a turbomanlet with stacy, but its 100% a betabuxx

reminds me of a case of this guy who used to come here.he kinda "ascended"(don't think he ever had vaginal sex with her) and is a low tier normie at best,but the guys family is incredibly well off.

This ones been suspicious since I seen them I might look into him more and see what I can like do I don’t trust their name neither
it's crazy,i don't remember greycels and newfags ever being this wack.is it only IT and failed normies signing up? i am confused.

i have 2 turbomanlet friends who ascended, one of the girls is fairly cute and the other is still somewhat cute but a little bit on the landwhale side, i will also mention they both have above average faces for their races (one is white other is deathnic)
jfl @ height > face copers
face + NT > height
tfw ugly and non NT

Last edited:
i have 2 turbomanlet friends who ascended, one of the girls is fairly cute and the other is still somewhat cute but a little bit on the landwhale side, i will also mention they both have above average faces for their races (one is white other is deathnic)
jfl @ height > face copers
face + NT > height, but what height are these turbomanlets and their gfs?

face + NT > height, but what height are these turbomanlets and their gfs?
they are both around 5'4 and 5'5, while one girl is a bit shorter and the other gf is the turbomanlet's height

they are both around 5'4 and 5'5, while one girl is a bit shorter and the other gf is the turbomanlet's height
height > face is stupid cope, yeah i am sure foids ignore the extreme autism, complete lack of social circle, boneless face, subhuman frame and nw2 hairline as soon as they hear im 187cm

height > face is stupid cope, yeah i am sure foids ignore the extreme autism, complete lack of social circle, boneless face, subhuman frame and nw2 hairline as soon as they hear im 187cm
jfl at @Shadow-cel

jfl at @Shadow-cel
denying ntpill is even worse. nt literally rules in high school, just yesterday i saw the fucking gigastacy from my school with her boyfriend who is normie for fuck sake, maybe even low tier normie, also he isnt tall either, 175cm at most

denying ntpill is even worse. nt literally rules in high school, just yesterday i saw the fucking gigastacy from my school with her boyfriend who is normie for fuck sake, maybe even low tier normie, also he isnt tall either, 175cm at most
nt + face is the recipe for success

nt + face + height is a god in high school but nt always comes first if you arent a legit chad, which is only top 5% of men
chad is top 20% tbh
face > NT > height & status (probably same level tbh > personality

jfl at @Shadow-cel
Jfl, no shit if you have all those problems height won't save you.
If you're a tall normie and you think you have no advantage over a turbomanlet :lul:
I didn't realise women were lining up to date 5'5 and below turbomanlets.

Face > height. Also this isn't impossible, just incredibly rare

Jfl, no shit if you have all those problems height won't save you.
If you're a tall normie and you think you have no advantage over a turbomanlet :lul:
I didn't realise women were lining up to date 5'5 and below turbomanlets.
where i am foids would prefer to date a 5’4 turbomanlet than 6’1.5 me just because hes NT, the kid i am talking about in the post doesnt even have good face he is just popular
chad is top 20% tbh
face > NT > height & status (probably same level tbh > personality
top 20% is just high tier normie, that doesnt stand out, thats still gonna be incel with no NT

COPE. Probably she's dating him for his cash or for reasons other than love&intimacy.

lifefuel for manlets ngl