Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I saw a really small heightmatched Japanese couple today

C

Confessor

Mythic
★★★★
I was in a Bookstore in a mall and I saw this really short Japanese guy and equally short girl come in and browse some manga. I am 5'7 and was visibly much larger than them. Some Chadpreets here and there definitely heightmogged them into oblivion.

I just find it funny how East Asians portray themselves as tall and polished in their dramas and all coloured people as manlets but reality is often very different.:feelsjuice:³

I just find it funny how East Asians portray themselves as tall and polished in their dramas and all coloured people as manlets but reality is often very different.:feelsjuice:³

"in their dramas" lol

bro basically everyone does the same thing

hollywood portrays foids as skinny but the average american foid is like 5'5 and 170 pounds

Lifefuel for manlets

what do you like to read? I'm currently reading William James's Pragamtism
I am reading A History of Arabs by a guy called Tim Makintosh Smith. It's a book on history of Arab people.